Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202629 Jul 15, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you implying? I've been responding to some new ditz on the block.
I don't suppose that you think that I'm the "new ditz" on the block, do you? I hope not. That would prove to be an embarrassment, wouldn't it? I'm sure that you recognize my tag. Even if my registered tag has been banned, it is too close to the name to be misidentified. Right?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202630 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
Oh how precious...the mad little troll called me a Christmas confection. Awww...I think it was trying to make an insult? Oh well, another fail. But what did anyone expect from an idiot troll? It can't help it. It doesn't know any better.
We know you can't help it and don't know any better because you are an idiot troll but you could at least try spice cake.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202631 Jul 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does everyone who disagrees with you have to "leave everyone else alone"? If posters who disagrees with you left, wouldn't it be boring and stupid here?
Be careful what you wish for.
The sh!tasses think that they own the joint...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202632 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS boring and stupid here, mostly because of you.
WWwweell, if he bores you, you are free to leave. We don't own you (except routinely). You can go.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202633 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, yet another ad hominem hetero-twirl troll attack.
Nice example of plagiarism. Do you ever have an original thought?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202634 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reporting you for abuse.
Feel free.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202635 Jul 15, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I really needed the benefit of your lack of knowledge.
Well, you spoke for me when you claimed "everyone" is scorning a certain poster. I wasn't scorning him, and two other posters said they weren't scorning him. Why did you lie? No one was scorning him except you fruitcake.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202636 Jul 15, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, that one's still up de Nile without a paddle.
Great argument power ranger! That one really got to us!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202637 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reporting you for abuse.
The name is Randy. The poster from Wooster, Ohio. Multiple bannings. I think that they'll know my name. Don't forget to name the abused party.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#202638 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Kids lose when we weaken and destroy marriage and family.
Married heterosexuals have destroyed marriage and family for years. Where's your righteous indignation about that, hypocrite.

Children adopted into loving SS homes can only stand to benefit from SSM. Or would you prefer that they remain institutionalized or in foster care?

My friends, family, and government have defined what marriage is for me. You're powerless here to do anything about it.

Troll on, Kuntymary.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202639 Jul 15, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so easy to confuse you bigoted closeted morons,'tag team' not 'toe tappin' geez..
Likewise.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202640 Jul 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should keep coming back for more then isn't it power ranger?
Funny, and a little sad...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202641 Jul 15, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a matter pappy, don't they want to go 'toe tappin' with you. awww..poor little POS
So you are accusing him of being gay just like you? Is that bad spice boy? Tell us about it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202642 Jul 15, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy bat droppings, Batman! You post something that I'd think most reasonable folk would find spot on regardless of their feelings about the topic here and get a an 8X trifecta of negative judge its. Bravo! High Five! Chest Bump! YoodaMan!
I've been away for a bit, hey, this place is a bit of a broken record. See ya'll on the flip side.
Thank you for noticing, sir. See ya later...

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#202643 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it.
In spite of 'psychology, psychiatry, biology and sociology' not knowing what causes homosexuality, you claim they can determine the normalcy?
Do you really think anyone believes that nonsense.
Smile.
It's normalcy is determined by the fact that it inherently does not cause any physical or mental harm to those that share it's characteristics. It presents no handicap, well, other than the nonsense of c*nt's like yourself.

All mainstream medical and mental health organizations have concluded that varying sexual orientations represent normal forms of human experience. The origin is irrelevant. And their opinions are more important than yours.

BTW, right handedness, left handedness, and ambidextrousness, despite that psychology, psychiatry, biology and sociaology not knowing what causes them are also all perfectly normal.

Normal isn't determined by origins.

Smile bi-atch.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202644 Jul 15, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny..a delusional POS thinking they are 'in charge'! but then it sounds like any common bigoted Republican't.
Another great argument! Wow!

A Republican't. HO HO! HAR!HAR!HAR! So funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202645 Jul 15, 2013
Closed cases wrote:
Other business owners have also complained about the police how they have been slow to respond to some of their complaints and that nothing had been done about any of them.
Records obtained for the 12 cases show that none were solved but all were closed. That sees to be the common way Glendora PD handles their cases?
Or that's ho their told to run the department by the cities political handlers.
Aw shuddup. Who cares?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202646 Jul 15, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy bat droppings, Batman! You post something that I'd think most reasonable folk would find spot on regardless of their feelings about the topic here and get a an 8X trifecta of negative judge its. Bravo! High Five! Chest Bump! YoodaMan!
I've been away for a bit, hey, this place is a bit of a broken record. See ya'll on the flip side.

Perhaps, they can't read?
Nice to have you back.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202647 Jul 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t think they have internalized this yet
Same sex marriage now had federal recognition due to the demise of section 3 of DOMA, which means not only can same sex couples marry in California, but they have federal recognition as well.
A double win
Some folks here are still hanging onto the flotsam left after a sinking ship
Some folks here are sore winners.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#202648 Jul 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know children with ultra-religious bigoted and ignorant parents that have a lot of questions, regrets. It is reasonable to think that their lives were diminished by the tynary of religion.
I call bullsh!t. How many of these children do you know, and why do you know them? Give us a real big fib!

"tynary" What a moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two juveniles arraigned in the Millerberg beati... (Mar '06) Jul 15 Alyssa 8
News Father's House caught in financial pinch (Nov '08) Jul 4 Paul Libby 32
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Jun 29 TWP lost her mind 19
News Beale airman arrested in child sex sting Jun '16 HedonistNeo 1
any girls want to Skype? (Dec '14) May '16 useless 3
News Sticker shock Apr '16 Grandpa is a NAZI 2
News U.S. Marshals Believe Fugitive a Zombie Mikea C... Apr '16 Lucy jane 1

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages