Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,755)

Showing posts 175,081 - 175,100 of199,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving yet again that you have the comprehensive skill set of a turkey...if that.
Well, that's your argument. That's what you said. Polygamy shouldn't be w allowed because the laws against it aren't the same as those against SSM. Even though Prop 8 prohibited polygamy too.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. I haven't expressed anything of the kind.
But keep clucking and gobbling. Nothing demonstrates your stupidity more than your ridiculously childish posts.
You implied polygamy shouldn't be allowed because it is "more than one marriage."

But we can quickly end this. Do you support polygamy or not? Easy! No spin. Yes or no?

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Fearless Contrarian wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's remember that Martin Luther King, Jr. was a devout American Baptist minister. According to the official website of the Southern Baptist Convention, which is the world's largest Baptist denomination with 16 million members as of 2012: "We affirm God's plan for marriage and sexual intimacy Ė one man, and one woman, for life. Homosexuality is not a Ďvalid alternative lifestyle.í
Here's a fun little article about the SB's. Homosexuality is a no-no, but strip poker with little boys is A-OK.

http://www.abpnews.com/ministry/people/item/8...

By the way, it didn't take you long to have your registered profile banned. Way to go, Beavis.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah Balogna appears, and so does the idiotic smilie mashing. Coincidence?

And where's Reverend Rosie?
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I must've missed something. Are the bug chasers now pretending that the virus they yearn to catch, in order to have a sense of belonging(!!), doesn't exist?
Then what exactly ARE they chasing?
i wouldn't worry about it pappy it's above you head.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving yet again that you have the comprehensive skill set of a turkey...if that.
The comparison is an attack on the higher comprehensive skill of turkeys and is uncalled for.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I don't do is pretend that certain acts are inherently harmful because some people have diseases. People spread diseases. Straight ones and gay ones alike.
Please tell me the post number where I said HPV is exclusively a gay virus.

Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldn't worry about it pappy it's above you head.
Great argument you've got there.
Pokerfacesd

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Just shut up and get them bronzed and put them on the mantel.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fun little article about the SB's. Homosexuality is a no-no, but strip poker with little boys is A-OK.
By the way, it didn't take you long to have your registered profile banned. Way to go, Beavis.
Try as you will, but you will never succeed in suppressing the truth about the LGBT movementís harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nationís children.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison is an attack on the higher comprehensive skill of turkeys and is uncalled for.
More ad hominem dopiness from the peanut gallery.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument you've got there.
She thlapped me thilly, thertainly!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be proud of censorship of free speech.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
Jonah Balogna appears, and so does the idiotic smilie mashing. Coincidence?
And where's Reverend Rosie?
Jealous much?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's your argument. That's what you said. Polygamy shouldn't be w allowed because the laws against it aren't the same as those against SSM. Even though Prop 8 prohibited polygamy too.
No, that isn't what I said. Not even close. NO WHERE did I state polygamy shouldn't be allowed. Didn't even come close to stating that.

Now, I'm done talking about your imaginary polys, pretty much for the reasons I drew out before in my statement (it was not an argument - not everything is an argument you twit, no matter how hard you try and make it so).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that isn't what I said. Not even close. NO WHERE did I state polygamy shouldn't be allowed. Didn't even come close to stating that.
Now, I'm done talking about your imaginary polys, pretty much for the reasons I drew out before in my statement (it was not an argument - not everything is an argument you twit, no matter how hard you try and make it so).
Please. Can we finally cut through your bullsh!t? Should polygamy be allowed or not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied polygamy shouldn't be allowed because it is "more than one marriage."
No you imbecile, I did not imply that. You just simply keep pretending it's in there when it isn't because your an argumentative nitwit.
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But we can quickly end this.
It's hilarious that you think it isn't ended already. You are the only one carrying on Tizzy.
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support polygamy or not? Easy! No spin. Yes or no?
I don't feel one way or the other about it. I don't support it and I don't not support it. What I do support is anyone that thinks they want to be a polygamist, and thinks they are currently discriminated against to be able to present their case to our government, and I hope that they are able to present their case without a bunch of religious whack-a-doos making up and spreading lies about them.

Don't worry Tizzy. I'm quite sure that you won't comprehend anything at all from this post and will simply pretend you read something that wasn't there. It seems to be all you know how to do turkey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. My apologies to turkeys everywhere. Even the gay and poly ones.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me the post number where I said HPV is exclusively a gay virus.
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Sure dear, right after you provide the post where you think that I accused you of saying that.

When you do that, I will respond, and it will be my last response to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Fearless Contrarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you will, but you will never succeed in suppressing the truth about the LGBT movementís harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nationís children.
There's no such thing as "homosexual behavior". And no one wants your ugly children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 175,081 - 175,100 of199,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oroville Discussions

Search the Oroville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 13 hr lug heads 7,298
Abuse of authority (Mar '07) Mon Maltamon 13
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Apr 11 Acme Pest Control 15,652
Letter: Am I that guy? (Sep '10) Mar 26 Jerrylee 7
Las Plumas High School ROTC teacher gets probat... (Apr '10) Mar 24 in the know 219
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance