Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,356

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

#200570 Jul 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
http://rictornorton.co.uk/homo pho4.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_agains...
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_rober...
" Although the first
Christian emperor, Constantine, did not pass any laws against Gays,
his successor, Constantius issued a decree in 342 A.D. calling for
Gays to be beheaded. The penalty of burning alive was first decreed
by Valentinian II on August 6, 390 A.D. The practice of burning gays
alive continued in Europe until the latter part of the 18th century."
Shocking stuff! And this is the origin of the expression f@**0t.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_of...

Originally it meant the wood used to burn someone @ the stake.
Buno

Westminster, CA

#200571 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In your twisted dreams. While I dream of hot chicks, you dream of me. Kinky!
It was your idea you nut sack.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200572 Jul 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you can't be bothered with facts--not interested in learning anything about the truth.
That's fine... I don't care.
By the way, you showed your hand once again. You approve of the supposed historical mistreatment--murder, abuse, banishment, etc.--of gays and lesbians. You believe that's what should happen now--you embrace it.
Each time you post, you prove that you are, indeed, a monster.
Indeed he has. Very sad. I wish it were not true.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200573 Jul 6, 2013
Buno wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your idea you nut sack.
You spelled your name wrong you second rate imbecile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200574 Jul 6, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed he has. Very sad. I wish it were not true.
Too funny!
laughing man

UK

#200575 Jul 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocking stuff! And this is the origin of the expression f@**0t.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_of...
Originally it meant the wood used to burn someone @ the stake.
Perhaps they had their own Caligulas to deal with.

Perhaps they had their own Jesse Dirkhisings to avenge.

Perhaps they had to clean up the neighborhoods because homofascists were such a decadent and lazy trashy bunch who never ever cared for the world around them, where the stench got to be even more unbearable than burning flesh.

Even after hundreds of years the Perverts aren't one atom better. It's not in their DNA, and mutations are mostly fatal, after all.

“If you could be anybody”

Since: Jul 13

be yourself

#200577 Jul 6, 2013
hey
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200578 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Funny that I find it sad when someone has no compassion for fellow human beings? That is sad. Very sad.
Jesse

UK

#200579 Jul 6, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that I find it sad when someone has no compassion for fellow human beings? That is sad. Very sad.
Like you care.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200580 Jul 6, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you care.
I wish you well and hope you will find peace soon. Life is short.
laughing man

UK

#200581 Jul 6, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you well and hope you will find peace soon. Life is short.
You smell very very familiar.

Do you think that rich people should be able to keep their hard earned money? Or should they be forced to give up at least half?
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200582 Jul 6, 2013
I believe nobody should be forced to do anything. People must choose for themselves how they live. I believe people should respect each other and let them be. I believe the world would be a better place if people love, rather than lashing out. What point is there in spending one's life proving others wrong? That is a waste of a life.
laughing man

UK

#200583 Jul 6, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
I believe the world would be a better place if people love, rather than lashing out.
Well they don't, little girl.

Go ahead, get the brain surgeons to excise that part in all of us that gives you the vapors. You probably wouldn't last an hour.

Stupid little girl. Life ain't for the squeamish.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200584 Jul 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they don't, little girl.
Go ahead, get the brain surgeons to excise that part in all of us that gives you the vapors. You probably wouldn't last an hour.
Stupid little girl. Life ain't for the squeamish.
I have lasted a lifetime around people who are cruel for the sake of being cruel. I am far from squeamish. I believe people can learn to accept others for who they are, if they give it a chance. But some choose to live with hearts as black as coal. So be it. Sad, but so be it.

Life is what people make it. It is hard and filled with hatred if people, collectively, make it that way. There are other ways it can be. Choose how you live, and live with the result of what you chose.
suzanne henderson

Shingle Springs, CA

#200587 Jul 7, 2013
For those of you who responded that I was clueless, nuts and it is spam material, I would suggest that maybe if you took the time to read the Scriptures and see what God's plan is for your life that maybe, Just Maybe, you would have a Clue what I was talking about. We are living in a immoral society right now and if we do not continue to fight immorality, God will certainly destroy our Nation. We must seek God while he may be found for he is our Creator and he set the standard for living that will help us to be happy and live a life that will serve others and not be selfish and you will be Blessed more than you can imagine. The Bible says and I quote "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul and what would he give in exchange for His Soul?" That is a very important question to ask yourselves because when it comes to the end of your life, what will you be thinking about because it is going to be all over for you, but I can tell you right now that it will not be all over, for Jesus (Yeshua) will be coming from heaven in the first resurrection for his Saints which believed and obeyed Him and the rest of the people will be in the second resurrection where you will be judged for what you have done and if you have not accepted Christ as your Savior and Lord of your life, you will be cast into the lake of fire. I would rather choose Christ now and live for Him and be Saved and be with Him forever & ever than to suffer in the flames of Hell. Please accept Him now while you can and really think about your life and what it adds up to and if you do make this most important decision, you will never ever regret it. Amen & Amen

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#200588 Jul 7, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lasted a lifetime around people who are cruel for the sake of being cruel. I am far from squeamish. I believe people can learn to accept others for who they are, if they give it a chance. But some choose to live with hearts as black as coal. So be it. Sad, but so be it.
Life is what people make it. It is hard and filled with hatred if people, collectively, make it that way. There are other ways it can be. Choose how you live, and live with the result of what you chose.
What you ignore Bowser is that other people have to live with what you choose. You act as if every person is an island.

PollyAnnish stupid.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#200589 Jul 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What you ignore Bowser is that other people have to live with what you choose. You act as if every person is an island.
PollyAnnish stupid.
And Kimare throws the victim card... Well played, Kim, well played...

Location hidden

#200590 Jul 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
PollyAnnish stupid.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
And Kimare throws the victim card... Well played, Kim, well played...
Really VV? Really?

Your primary agenda here is the victim claim that a defective failure of mating behavior should be given the same status as successful natural mating behavior.

I simply note the reality that our behavior affects others.

Your denial knows no boundaries...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#200591 Jul 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like another angry gay, thanks for showing us what I wrote is true. I'm a Christian, but have never donated to Kill the gays bill in any place. I just made you sound very ignorant and proved you are the Bigot!!!
No you didn't, you just made yourself sound even more stupid and naive. I doubt you even know what your church donates to let alone even have one.

Location hidden

#200592 Jul 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't, you just made yourself sound even more stupid and naive. I doubt you even know what your church donates to let alone even have one.
You clearly have no idea what hundreds of Churches in millions of communities across this country do every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Grain FED Worm Castings Feb 21 grainfed 2
Letter: Elected officials have to stop PG&E cle... Feb 12 Timothy Siegel 1
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Jan '15 SaTaN 166
any girls want to Skype? Jan '15 SaTaN 2
Funeral today for homicide victims (Jul '08) Jan '15 Ridiculous Website 1 38
: Homes near Palermo evacuated as fire burns st... (Jun '08) Jan '15 Joan Rios 20
Men injured in Oroville shooting Jan '15 trizteza 2
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:18 am PST