Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Bingo Bush

Covina, CA

#198516 Jun 27, 2013
Are you sure that trash talking exPrez. Bush is still making your life miserable?
Big D

Saint Louis, MO

#198518 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try stomping your foot and maybe that will convince us that prop 8 didn't prohibit polygamy too. But I doubt it.
What don't you understand about "marriage is a man a woman"? It's a simple concept really. Ask for help.
You can stomp your feet all day long like a little kid. Prop 8 could not ban polygamy because it was already banned. Nor did it add to the ban...Nor did it take away from the ban when prop 8 was overturned. We are just laughing at you total and complete ignorance.

Was illegal before...during and after..legal zero effect

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198519 Jun 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want everyone else to believe in a puddle of crud theory? Um, in which post did I request this?
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Then keep waiting and stop your bigotry attitude against others that don't push the puddle of crud theory. Then keep waiting for it.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198521 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't and you know it, LIAR.
and Big d is in the show me state, for him it's the big lie me state.
Jungle

Covina, CA

#198529 Jun 27, 2013
I was hoping that band-aid would shut the wound that keeps bleeding from your face.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198530 Jun 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stomp your feet all day long like a little kid. Prop 8 could not ban polygamy because it was already banned. Nor did it add to the ban...Nor did it take away from the ban when prop 8 was overturned. We are just laughing at you total and complete ignorance.
Was illegal before...during and after..legal zero effect
You can stomp your feet bla bla bla. Prop 8 banned polygamy too. Sure there are ither laws against it still but if the other laws against polygamy were repealed but prop 8 wasn't, would polygamy be legal?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198540 Jun 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they were talking about that, today, on NPR. HEAVY bias. Cal Thomas said that he hadn't seen this much cheerleading since the Obammy election.
Even the commie rag the Huffington Post reported it. But of course they ironically spun the hell out of it in favor of SSM.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198541 Jun 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you decide that a forum based upon politics was Gay-Themed? Unilaterally?
Yeah, this clown xolo has no argument for me so he gets mad and claims I shouldn't be on this "gay themed" thread.

Too funny!
Enterprise

Covina, CA

#198542 Jun 27, 2013
California enterprise zones face elimination after Assembly vote, 2014 it will be changed.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198543 Jun 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind, awfully, describing which Topix TOS Frank has violated? And, while yer at it, would you describe how others from your side have managed to avoid the same gaggings? For violations of Topix TOS? Thank you in advance.
One of these jackasses once told me I get censored because I violate TOS. And he spelled out F*** and sh!t in a post telling me my posts get deleted because they violate TOS. You can't make this stuff up! That's why I like these clowns.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198544 Jun 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind, awfully, describing which Topix TOS Frank has violated? And, while yer at it, would you describe how others from your side have managed to avoid the same gaggings? For violations of Topix TOS? Thank you in advance.
They love to add insult to injury. They censor you, not for violating TOS, but for daring to win an argument.

And then they tell you you have been censored for violating TOS.

It's a double whammy. But I like the handicap. And these fools really do need it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198545 Jun 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's like his mentor Big D, he'll say he doesn't need to prove his accusations because "everybody knows it".
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198546 Jun 27, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you hearing about the KKK?
I've seen this Mock-mood Abdool troll on another thread writing fluent English without the fake accent.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198547 Jun 27, 2013
Lorrie wrote:
Can gays get divorced? Can gays remarry? Can gays shut up?
Yes, yes, and yes. Just like you can :)

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198550 Jun 27, 2013
Still basking in yesterday's decision...

It has empowered millions of people around the country and around the world.

Whether you like the decision or not, you have to admit, it's going to go down in the history books.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#198551 Jun 27, 2013
Well, everyone can now leave this outdated thread to Grandpa Dizzo. Let's see where he moves to next.*polygamy thread????*
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198552 Jun 27, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Well, everyone can now leave this outdated thread to Grandpa Dizzo. Let's see where he moves to next.*polygamy thread????*
Most likely, the trolls who live here will continue using it as a chatroom. They just don't know any better.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#198553 Jun 27, 2013
After Bowser and I are accorded our RIGHT to equal treatment under the law, we intend to adopt a litter of cute little K'9s.

Ronald
Flo

Los Angeles, CA

#198554 Jun 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
Still basking in yesterday's decision...
It has empowered millions of people around the country and around the world.
Whether you like the decision or not, you have to admit, it's going to go down in the history books.
You poor misguided fat phagget. You and your ilk will always be considered disgusting and a blight to civilized society.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198555 Jun 27, 2013
Flo wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor misguided fat phagget. You and your ilk will always be considered disgusting and a blight to civilized society.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, trolina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trio faces felony charges after 100 cars vandal... Sep 16 Jodi 1
Family Court Corruption (May '12) Sep 14 worriedmom 4
News Gleaners hand out 5,000 pounds of salmom (Nov '10) Sep 8 Michael Joseph 8
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Sep 5 Bob 7
News Victims of apparent triple homicide identified (Jul '08) Aug 27 Itzmealwayz 52
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Aug '16 Nicolesigler27 23
News Trial begins for former Vacaville developer cha... Aug '16 Birds Landing Bob 1

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages