Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,598)

Showing posts 171,941 - 171,960 of200,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is insecure? I am not. You seem to be. You are spending so much time posting here about something that doesn't impact your life. Or does it? How is that marriage again?
Then stop posting like you are.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that scientists are looking for a cause for homosexuality because it is a sexual defect.
"Defects" require a cure or elimination.
Check and mate...
Are you sure there are only 2 choices?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop posting like you are.
What does that even mean? How am I "posting like I'm insecure"? By continually being true to who I am? By asking questions and pushing people to defend their positions? By calling people out on their BS responses and childish behavior? Those indicate that I am secure in who I am. What about you? You are posting juvenile jabs without anything to back it up. Next.
little mel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is on many forums. I happen to be on the Union City forum.
I was talking about you and the other fruitloop from Long Beach. That's WTF I was talking about. Hope that helps.
I heard you been fluffing donkeys for that Union City web page, "spring break burros".com
Its good to know that your own city is helping you financially by hiring you.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure there are only 2 choices?
Are there any others? The only sure way to stop homosexuality is to eliminate homosexuals. You can ask homosexuals to be celibate, but you and I both know that's not going to happen.

Kimare has advocated a "cure" for the "cause" of homosexuality. He claims that he knows the cause--some made up nonsense about "epi-marker mistakes". Now he just has to find a scientist who is interested in finding a cure for his made-up disorder.

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that Kimare wants homosexuals eliminated from the planet.

He won't come right out and say so, but simple logic tells you that's what he's advocating.

The man is a monster of the worst kind. He's two degrees of separation from Hitler. He has an ideal world in mind, which is free of homosexuals.

He claims that it's "slander" (LOL) to say this about him. Maybe he can't stand the fact that he's been painted into a corner. Maybe he can't deal with the cognitive dissonance with being a "so-called Christian" while at the same time he wants to see an entire group of people eliminated from the planet.

Who knows why he won't answer the question.

I'll put the question to you, Riccardo... Do you want to see the world rid of homosexuals?

It's a very simple question. It only requires a "yes" or "no" answer.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that scientists are looking for a cause for homosexuality because it is a sexual defect.
"Defects" require a cure or elimination.
Check and mate...
Waitaminit Big Red....if such a "cure" we're possible, should it be pursued, made available, and/or promoted?
Rinos

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RINO dummies
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down. My point was you and the other fruitloop sound very much alike, dumb and angry. I thought maybe you were the same poster talking to himself. Jizzy does that for example.
So all you have to add to the conversation is juvenile behavior and name-calling? I am neither dumb nor angry. I am debating a topic. What are you doing?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. All that stuff. You seem very insecure to me too.
That made no sense.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Waitaminit Big Red....if such a "cure" we're possible, should it be pursued, made available, and/or promoted?
There is nothing to cure. Homosexuality is not a mental defect. If it was it would be classified as such in the DSM IV or the more recent DSM V. It is not. It is not a physical defect. I have all my parts and they all work just fine :) The only issue is that certain people happen to not like who or what I am. They need to deal with their issue.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are an imbecile.
No it's because I'm rational and you post things that make no sense.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've heard out of you is angry nonsense. You are not debating sh!t.
What have you added to the conversation?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that even mean? How am I "posting like I'm insecure"? By continually being true to who I am? By asking questions and pushing people to defend their positions? By calling people out on their BS responses and childish behavior? Those indicate that I am secure in who I am. What about you? You are posting juvenile jabs without anything to back it up. Next.
What does your rants about nothing even mean? A. Insecurity.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've heard out of you is angry nonsense. You are not debating sh!t.
exactly

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing to cure. Homosexuality is not a mental defect. If it was it would be classified as such in the DSM IV or the more recent DSM V. It is not. It is not a physical defect. I have all my parts and they all work just fine :) The only issue is that certain people happen to not like who or what I am. They need to deal with their issue.
Then why do you act so worried?
Pietro Armando

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What does your rants about nothing even mean? A. Insecurity.
Rants about nothing? Being called defective and questioning that statement and debating it is nothing? Standing up for myself means I'm insecure? I think you have your words backwards. My behavior demonstrates that I'm secure in who I am and willing to stand up for myself. What exactly was your point again?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you act so worried?
I'm not worried about anything related to who I am. What is your point? I didn't see one.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question.
What was the question? I didn't see one that I didn't respond to.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny! Get on with your "debate", don't let me stop you. I will critique of course.
So far I've heard nothing but anger. But do carry on.
So far I've heard nothing from you but juvenile jabs and name calling. Why are you here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 171,941 - 171,960 of200,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oroville Discussions

Search the Oroville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Helpful Hank 4,838
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bruno24 15,910
6,300 sign petition of support for Mendocino Co... Jul 5 Here Is One 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,806
City appoints new fire chief (Aug '09) Jun 24 Larry Lawrence 32
Marysville Mobile Home Parks Worried About Pote... Jun 18 Ernestina Gama spc 28 1
Normal St. Bar slaying verdict reached (Sep '08) Jun 15 peace off 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE