Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
171,921 - 171,940 of 200,347 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare: for convenience, here is the question (re-posted from a previous post) I would like you to answer, so that I can understand your position on this topic:

"Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?" It's a simple "yes or no" question. Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay (people).

My additional question: If the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue. What should be done?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense. You have embarrassed yourself yet again.
People who know you understood it perfectly.

Trust me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it a "troll tactic"?
I think it goes to the root of why you are here.
You could clear all of this up by answering a VERY simple question. Do you think the world would be a better place without gays?
You say we are defective. You say that science needs to find out the "cause" of homosexuality. I think we can assume from that you believe that you think if a "cause" can be found, a "cure" can be found.
And if you believe a "cure" needs to be found for homosexuality, then you must believe that world would be better if homosexuality was obliterated--like polio or cancer.
Why wouldn't you answer the question? What could you possibly be afraid of by answering it?
And you are on here for the boys.

Did you look at any at the parade yesterday?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
KiMare: for convenience, here is the question (re-posted from a previous post) I would like you to answer, so that I can understand your position on this topic:
"Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?" It's a simple "yes or no" question. Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay (people).
My additional question: If the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue. What should be done?
Show me where I've indicated any such thing troll.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
People who know you understood it perfectly.
Trust me.
You do not know me. Nor does anyone on this forum. So still, you make no sense. Trust me. You have run out of ammunition and are resorting to juvenile responses.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Show you where you've indicated WHAT? I asked a question. Why will you not answer it?

Here is the question:

xolo wrote:

xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I a troll? Here is the definition:

In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1]. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

This sounds like you, the one who has posted over 13,000 posts on this forum.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are on here for the boys.
Did you look at any at the parade yesterday?
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO!

You REALLY don't want to answer the question do you?

You think you can accuse me of some ridiculous boy attraction--one which I have repeatedly responded to--just so that you don't have to answer a simple question?

Please, girl!

I'll answer your question AGAIN... Not interested in "boys". I only like men. I like men who are usually 5 to 10 years older than me. All of my past partners have been older than me. I have NO interest in trying to raise some immature twink.

Now you answer my question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO!
You REALLY don't want to answer the question do you?
You think you can accuse me of some ridiculous boy attraction--one which I have repeatedly responded to--just so that you don't have to answer a simple question?
Please, girl!
I'll answer your question AGAIN... Not interested in "boys". I only like men. I like men who are usually 5 to 10 years older than me. All of my past partners have been older than me. I have NO interest in trying to raise some immature twink.
Now you answer my question.
Nervous laugh...

Then why did you say you were on here for the boys?

Why do you constantly defend gay pedophiles?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nervous laugh...
Who said anything about pedophiles? He just said he's into men.

Why do you continue deflecting a direct question that has now been posted 4 or more times, and instead of answering it, call people names in an attempt to sir up drama? That is the definition of troll. It is becoming clear now....that is your only purpose here...to troll.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is on many forums. I happen to be on the Union City forum.
I was talking about you and the other fruitloop from Long Beach. That's WTF I was talking about. Hope that helps.
It does not help. What was your point? That there the city of Long Beach has more than 1 homosexual male in the population? That goes without saying. Next.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nervous laugh...
Answer the question... I've never seen anyone dance so hard in my life. Stop dodging.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question... I've never seen anyone dance so hard in my life. Stop dodging.
I don't dance.

Show me where I've indicated any such thing.

Why are you so defensive about gay pedophilia?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare, here is the question again, in case you "can't find it":

xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dance.
Dance, in this context, means to evade the issue at hand. You are doing it now. And you attempt to deflect attention away from your refusal to answer a simple question by throwing out a controversial topic. Nobody here has defended pedophilia or the harming of children. Now answer the question. I just re-posted it for convenience.
Little bug

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Nation wide reports found that they had norovirus, or "stomach flu," which affects up to 21 million people, every year according to (cfdc) the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dance.
I deduce that you want homosexuals to disappear from the planet.

Prove me wrong. Answer the question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I deduce that you want homosexuals to disappear from the planet.
Prove me wrong. Answer the question.
Show me where I have indicated any such thing.

You 'deduced' nothing. You slandered.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that scientists are looking for a cause for homosexuality because it is a sexual defect.

"Defects" require a cure or elimination.

Check and mate...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••