Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
171,901 - 171,920 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitcake.
I got your fruitcake hanging boy, come get some.
ping

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Would you like some tea with that?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
And KiMare be sure to address the second question. Based on your opinions about homosexuals, what should be done? What is your recommended strategy for dealing with what you seem to think is a great evil? And do not deflect from answering by nit-picking some small item about the way my question was phrased. Face the issue.
Perhaps that's the wrong way of looking at it. Another way would to acknowledge there are heterosexuals, and those that are heterosexually challenged, or heterosexually impaired.:)
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said when Kimare mentioned God, he was talking about Thor. You are wrong. Kimare was not talking about Thor.
It's a simple concept really. Think hard. Sound it out. Ask for help.
Wrong dummy, Kmare mentioned god, I asked which one.
ping

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that's the wrong way of looking at it. Another way would to acknowledge there are heterosexuals, and those that are heterosexually challenged, or heterosexually impaired.:)
I'm just looking for KiMare to answer the question directly without twisting it into another question or making some snarky comment about how it was written or calling me defective. He probably will not answer directly because it will point out who he is and what he's about. And he doesn't want to admit that.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

ping wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just looking for KiMare to answer the question directly without twisting it into another question or making some snarky comment about how it was written or calling me defective. He probably will not answer directly because it will point out who he is and what he's about. And he doesn't want to admit that.
Completely agree, ping! That's why I keep asking.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

needledick wrote:
<quoted text>I got your fruitcake hanging boy, come get some.
Oh lookie, Zero made a funny!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
And the very first thing you do after spending a few minutes with your wife is come back to a forum where the topic is gay marriage. How interesting.
Okay, we did it again.

Now my wife is tired. Hope you are happy.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you and the other jackass from Long Beach aren't one and the the same fruitloop.
Um, this is posted in the Long Beach Forum. There are lots of people here. So WTF are you talking about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Quario wrote:
I agree with xolo. KiMare, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION:
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Answer the question", I've said to you. "Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?"
It's a simple "yes or no" question.
Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay.
Now THAT is the true question. KiMare, please answer the question. And if the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue.
Notice that KiMare STILL has not answered this simple question. He cannot answer it without exposing himself for what he is.
Unless you can post a comment that I made indicating any such thought, it is simply a troll tactic that deserves no response.

If you can find no such response, I guess you are stuck alone with VV identified as a troll.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You get on here and tell lies and half-truths. You say that you have proof when all you have is opinion.
I do not shift the discussion. I always address your questions. I think it's important to address your lies so that others who are reading our exchanges can see through your duplicity.
Your 'opinion' again.

Meanwhile, I average exposing one lie of yours a page.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, we did it again.
Now my wife is tired. Hope you are happy.
You are trying way too hard. It isn't working.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that. Maybe they won't feel so insecure that way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong dummy, Kmare mentioned god, I asked which one.
The God who established the concept.

You seem to be enchanted by a fictional god. That explains a lot...
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you can post a comment that I made indicating any such thought, it is simply a troll tactic that deserves no response.
If you can find no such response, I guess you are stuck alone with VV identified as a troll.
Smile.
What thought are you referring to? Someone posted a question. I re-posted it and asked you to answer it. You refuse to answer it. Please answer the question directly. I would be happy to re-post it if you cannot find it. And your response was exactly as I predicted...you deflected the question, refused to answer it, and called me a name. You are continuing to embarrass yourself.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that. Maybe they won't feel so insecure that way.
Who is insecure? I am not. You seem to be. You are spending so much time posting here about something that doesn't impact your life. Or does it? How is that marriage again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying way too hard. It isn't working.
Oh shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
How is it a "troll tactic"?

I think it goes to the root of why you are here.

You could clear all of this up by answering a VERY simple question. Do you think the world would be a better place without gays?

You say we are defective. You say that science needs to find out the "cause" of homosexuality. I think we can assume from that you believe that you think if a "cause" can be found, a "cure" can be found.

And if you believe a "cure" needs to be found for homosexuality, then you must believe that world would be better if homosexuality was obliterated--like polio or cancer.

Why wouldn't you answer the question? What could you possibly be afraid of by answering it?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is.
That made no sense. You have embarrassed yourself yet again.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'opinion' again.
Meanwhile, I average exposing one lie of yours a page.
Show me a lie I've told. You claim I lie, but where's the proof? Either put up or shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oroville Discussions

Search the Oroville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 13 hr Ocean 7,835
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
6,300 sign petition of support for Mendocino Co... Jul 5 Here Is One 1
City appoints new fire chief (Aug '09) Jun 24 Larry Lawrence 32
Marysville Mobile Home Parks Worried About Pote... Jun '14 Ernestina Gama spc 28 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••