Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197483 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, we did it again.
Now my wife is tired. Hope you are happy.
You are trying way too hard. It isn't working.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197484 Jun 23, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that's the wrong way of looking at it. Another way would to acknowledge there are heterosexuals, and those that are heterosexually challenged, or heterosexually impaired.:)
I like that. Maybe they won't feel so insecure that way.

Location hidden

#197485 Jun 23, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong dummy, Kmare mentioned god, I asked which one.
The God who established the concept.

You seem to be enchanted by a fictional god. That explains a lot...
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197486 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you can post a comment that I made indicating any such thought, it is simply a troll tactic that deserves no response.
If you can find no such response, I guess you are stuck alone with VV identified as a troll.
Smile.
What thought are you referring to? Someone posted a question. I re-posted it and asked you to answer it. You refuse to answer it. Please answer the question directly. I would be happy to re-post it if you cannot find it. And your response was exactly as I predicted...you deflected the question, refused to answer it, and called me a name. You are continuing to embarrass yourself.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197487 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that. Maybe they won't feel so insecure that way.
Who is insecure? I am not. You seem to be. You are spending so much time posting here about something that doesn't impact your life. Or does it? How is that marriage again?

Location hidden

#197488 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying way too hard. It isn't working.
Oh shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#197489 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you can post a comment that I made indicating any such thought, it is simply a troll tactic that deserves no response.
If you can find no such response, I guess you are stuck alone with VV identified as a troll.
Smile.
How is it a "troll tactic"?

I think it goes to the root of why you are here.

You could clear all of this up by answering a VERY simple question. Do you think the world would be a better place without gays?

You say we are defective. You say that science needs to find out the "cause" of homosexuality. I think we can assume from that you believe that you think if a "cause" can be found, a "cure" can be found.

And if you believe a "cure" needs to be found for homosexuality, then you must believe that world would be better if homosexuality was obliterated--like polio or cancer.

Why wouldn't you answer the question? What could you possibly be afraid of by answering it?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197490 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is.
That made no sense. You have embarrassed yourself yet again.

Knoxville, TN

#197491 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'opinion' again.
Meanwhile, I average exposing one lie of yours a page.
Show me a lie I've told. You claim I lie, but where's the proof? Either put up or shut up.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197492 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare: for convenience, here is the question (re-posted from a previous post) I would like you to answer, so that I can understand your position on this topic:

"Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?" It's a simple "yes or no" question. Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay (people).

My additional question: If the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue. What should be done?

Location hidden

#197493 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense. You have embarrassed yourself yet again.
People who know you understood it perfectly.

Trust me.

Location hidden

#197494 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it a "troll tactic"?
I think it goes to the root of why you are here.
You could clear all of this up by answering a VERY simple question. Do you think the world would be a better place without gays?
You say we are defective. You say that science needs to find out the "cause" of homosexuality. I think we can assume from that you believe that you think if a "cause" can be found, a "cure" can be found.
And if you believe a "cure" needs to be found for homosexuality, then you must believe that world would be better if homosexuality was obliterated--like polio or cancer.
Why wouldn't you answer the question? What could you possibly be afraid of by answering it?
And you are on here for the boys.

Did you look at any at the parade yesterday?

Location hidden

#197495 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
KiMare: for convenience, here is the question (re-posted from a previous post) I would like you to answer, so that I can understand your position on this topic:
"Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?" It's a simple "yes or no" question. Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay (people).
My additional question: If the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue. What should be done?
Show me where I've indicated any such thing troll.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197496 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
People who know you understood it perfectly.
Trust me.
You do not know me. Nor does anyone on this forum. So still, you make no sense. Trust me. You have run out of ammunition and are resorting to juvenile responses.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197497 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Show you where you've indicated WHAT? I asked a question. Why will you not answer it?

Here is the question:

xolo wrote:

xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197498 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I a troll? Here is the definition:

In Internet slang, a troll (/&#712;tro&#650;l/,/ &#712;tr&#594;l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1]. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

This sounds like you, the one who has posted over 13,000 posts on this forum.

Knoxville, TN

#197499 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are on here for the boys.
Did you look at any at the parade yesterday?
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO!

You REALLY don't want to answer the question do you?

You think you can accuse me of some ridiculous boy attraction--one which I have repeatedly responded to--just so that you don't have to answer a simple question?

Please, girl!

I'll answer your question AGAIN... Not interested in "boys". I only like men. I like men who are usually 5 to 10 years older than me. All of my past partners have been older than me. I have NO interest in trying to raise some immature twink.

Now you answer my question.

Location hidden

#197500 Jun 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO!
You REALLY don't want to answer the question do you?
You think you can accuse me of some ridiculous boy attraction--one which I have repeatedly responded to--just so that you don't have to answer a simple question?
Please, girl!
I'll answer your question AGAIN... Not interested in "boys". I only like men. I like men who are usually 5 to 10 years older than me. All of my past partners have been older than me. I have NO interest in trying to raise some immature twink.
Now you answer my question.
Nervous laugh...

Then why did you say you were on here for the boys?

Why do you constantly defend gay pedophiles?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197501 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nervous laugh...
Then why did you say you were on here for the boys?
Why do you constantly defend gay pedophiles?
Who said anything about pedophiles? He just said he's into men.

Why do you continue deflecting a direct question that has now been posted 4 or more times, and instead of answering it, call people names in an attempt to sir up drama? That is the definition of troll. It is becoming clear now....that is your only purpose here...to troll.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197503 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is on many forums. I happen to be on the Union City forum.
I was talking about you and the other fruitloop from Long Beach. That's WTF I was talking about. Hope that helps.
It does not help. What was your point? That there the city of Long Beach has more than 1 homosexual male in the population? That goes without saying. Next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct 19 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct 17 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct 1 Roy T 4
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep 23 RYGAR530 14
beating Sep '14 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep '14 Andy 49
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug '14 Justsaying 1
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info