Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
171,881 - 171,900 of 200,579 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197442 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You should re-read some of your own posts. And perhaps confront whatever the issue is within your own marriage that is causing your strong desire to spend so much time posting comments on this message board thread rather than spending time with your wife.
Just got back from a lovely walk in the woods with my wife.

You really dislike someone confronting your denial, don't you.

I'm sorry.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197444 Jun 23, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Its you job to post the link moron.
He doesn't have it, because it doesn't exist. LOL

Location hidden

#197445 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally the truth comes out. You are broken. You have admitted it. And rather than dealing with your issues, you are lashing out at gays. Get some professional help
Worse than that, I'm a monster mutation too!

I help professionals professionally.

I help idiots on here.

Location hidden

#197447 Jun 23, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Its you job to post the link moron.
I have many times before.

It's time for you to understand your defect.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197448 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>

"Answer the question", I've said to you. "Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?"
It's a simple "yes or no" question.
Answer it. Show me and the others in this room how you really feel about gay.

Now THAT is the true question. KiMare, please answer the question. And if the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue.
Notice that KiMare STILL has not answered this simple question. He cannot answer it without exposing himself for what he is.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197449 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say Thor wasn't a god, imbecile. I said Kimare wasn't talking about Thor. And he wasn't.
Which god was he talking about? I believe in Thor myself
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197450 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many times before.
It's time for you to understand your defect.
Gawwwd you are a liar. Now post the darn link
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197451 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse than that, I'm a monster mutation too!
I help professionals professionally.
I help idiots on here.
Who are you "helping" on here? Nobody. You are just spewing your opinions, masquerading as "facts".
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197452 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry.
Denial of what? I think you are in denial about quite a few things. Face what you are. Look in the mirror.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197453 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry.
And the very first thing you do after spending a few minutes with your wife is come back to a forum where the topic is gay marriage. How interesting.
Quario

Long Beach, CA

#197454 Jun 23, 2013
I agree with xolo. KiMare, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION:

xolo wrote:

<quoted text>

"Answer the question", I've said to you. "Do you think the world would be better if homosexuality didn't exist?"

Now THAT is the true question. KiMare, please answer the question. And if the answer is "yes" please post your recommended strategy on how the world should move forward in dealing with this issue.
Notice that KiMare STILL has not answered this simple question. He cannot answer it without exposing himself for what he is.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#197455 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply and accurately distinguish between ss couples and marriage. I confront denial, deceit and distortion. I 'pick' on no one in particular.
You continue with gay twirl and ad homoan attacks, as noted above.
When losing, you shift the point, as this sequence of posts shows.
That is the simple reality.
You get on here and tell lies and half-truths. You say that you have proof when all you have is opinion.

I do not shift the discussion. I always address your questions. I think it's important to address your lies so that others who are reading our exchanges can see through your duplicity.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197458 Jun 23, 2013
Quario wrote:
I agree with xolo. KiMare, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION:
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
And KiMare be sure to address the second question. Based on your opinions about homosexuals, what should be done? What is your recommended strategy for dealing with what you seem to think is a great evil? And do not deflect from answering by nit-picking some small item about the way my question was phrased. Face the issue.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197460 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you ridicule others' beliefs?
Liar and a hypocrite........ What was it you said about FSM????

I said that I believed in Thor, and what god where you talking about. Its not that hard dummy.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197461 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitcake.
I got your fruitcake hanging boy, come get some.
ping

Long Beach, CA

#197462 Jun 23, 2013
Would you like some tea with that?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#197463 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
And KiMare be sure to address the second question. Based on your opinions about homosexuals, what should be done? What is your recommended strategy for dealing with what you seem to think is a great evil? And do not deflect from answering by nit-picking some small item about the way my question was phrased. Face the issue.
Perhaps that's the wrong way of looking at it. Another way would to acknowledge there are heterosexuals, and those that are heterosexually challenged, or heterosexually impaired.:)
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#197470 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said when Kimare mentioned God, he was talking about Thor. You are wrong. Kimare was not talking about Thor.
It's a simple concept really. Think hard. Sound it out. Ask for help.
Wrong dummy, Kmare mentioned god, I asked which one.
ping

Long Beach, CA

#197473 Jun 23, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that's the wrong way of looking at it. Another way would to acknowledge there are heterosexuals, and those that are heterosexually challenged, or heterosexually impaired.:)
I'm just looking for KiMare to answer the question directly without twisting it into another question or making some snarky comment about how it was written or calling me defective. He probably will not answer directly because it will point out who he is and what he's about. And he doesn't want to admit that.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197474 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just looking for KiMare to answer the question directly without twisting it into another question or making some snarky comment about how it was written or calling me defective. He probably will not answer directly because it will point out who he is and what he's about. And he doesn't want to admit that.
Completely agree, ping! That's why I keep asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 14 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Aug 24 jram1970 88
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug 19 Justsaying 1
Review: VALLEY HOME CENTERS Aug 16 Scott Alexander 1
Review: Oroville Tacos Aug 9 Steve M 1
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••