Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
laughing man

UK

#197288 Jun 22, 2013
unWell wrote:
<quoted text>Bullying bully

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results".
Passť sloganeering fits your description of insanity to a tee. It still hasn't caused your kind to be accepted, only tolerated or feared under the thread of "hate crimes".

You'll never be accepted except by the lowest common denominator, and insanity is your inability to admit to reality.

Thank me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Well

Round Lake, IL

#197289 Jun 22, 2013
unhappy man wrote:
<quoted text>
It still hasn't caused your kind to be accepted, only tolerated or feared under the thread of "hate crimes".
You'll never be accepted except by the lowest common denominator, and insanity is your inability to admit to reality.
Thank me.
My kind? You have something against old married grandmas? I didn't realize my hubby and I were "a kind". What "kind" are you? We certainly aren't the lowest common denominator - we have lives unlike you!
laughing man

UK

#197290 Jun 22, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
My kind? You have something against old married grandmas? I didn't realize my hubby and I were "a kind". What "kind" are you? We certainly aren't the lowest common denominator - we have lives unlike you!
Well, isn't that precious? Granny took time from her church-cookie baking to defend Caligula.

*snicker*
laughing man

UK

#197291 Jun 22, 2013
By the way, "Granny" turns out to be Zero.
Well

Round Lake, IL

#197292 Jun 22, 2013
Yes this grandma always makes time to do good. By the way Caligula is long dead, he doesn't need defending.

Do you do anything good? Maybe you wouldn't be so unhappy if you did.

smile
Well

Round Lake, IL

#197293 Jun 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
No I am definitely a 10!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#197294 Jun 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to relate the pics to your claim of marriage and family.
Hope to God the kids weren't there. I wouldn't submit my wife to that behavior.
And I'm sure that the many families who came were glad that they didn't have to be subjected to your lies and the un-pastor-like behavior that you regularly display here.

Knoxville, TN

#197295 Jun 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't tell anyone the qualifications of marriage, I simply stated the scientific basis.
Do you have a letter?
Smile.
Girl, you wouldn't know a scientific fact if it leapt up and glitter-bombed you!

Knoxville, TN

#197296 Jun 22, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhh.....ummmmm...."het ero lifestyle"? As in boy meets girl, make baby, even ones who call themselves Quario? That life style?
Yeah... Hetero... You know, the ones who keep spitting out us gay people. That's the lifestyle we're talking about.
laughing man

UK

#197297 Jun 22, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am definitely a 10!
Your tramp stamp says Zero.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197298 Jun 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Yeah, Jizzy's not too bright. He thinks we won't notice the Illinois location.

Granny and her hubby. How silly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197299 Jun 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... Hetero... You know, the ones who keep spitting out us gay people. That's the lifestyle we're talking about.
Does your mom know you talk about her like that? You're lucky she spit you out to dazzle us with your dopiness.
Well

Round Lake, IL

#197300 Jun 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Jizzy's not too bright. He thinks we won't notice the Illinois location.
Granny and her hubby. How silly.
ohhh Frankie, you really aren't very bright are you? Do you have any idea how far RL is from Moline? Do you have a letter like KiMare does?

You can apologize now!
laughing man

UK

#197301 Jun 22, 2013
very crybabylike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... Hetero... You know, the ones who keep spitting out us gay people.
Are you the assclown who said church people are a blight on Society? Forgive me if you're not, but you all smell and cry alike.
Well

Round Lake, IL

#197303 Jun 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the assclown who said church people are a blight on Society? Forgive me if you're not, but you all smell and cry alike.
Oh you are a Church person, that explains a lot!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#197304 Jun 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting....conceived through an act of "heterosexual" sexual intercourse, aka, colitis.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197306 Jun 22, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh Frankie, you really aren't very bright are you? Do you have any idea how far RL is from Moline? Do you have a letter like KiMare does?
You can apologize now!
Who cares how far it is?

There is no excuse for you Jizzy, I can't apologize.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#197307 Jun 22, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are a Church person, that explains a lot!
Says the dummy who worships a bowl of limp pasta that flies.
Well

Round Lake, IL

#197308 Jun 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares how far it is?
There is no excuse for you Jizzy, I can't apologize.
I don't know who Jizzy is so I can't help you...and you certainly need some help! Have you been outdoors recently, maybe some fresh air would be good for you.
laughing man

UK

#197309 Jun 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the dummy who worships a bowl of limp pasta that flies.
I've told them so many times that I'm not a churchie and I play them on their own turf and they act as if it went in their ear and out their brain chute.

Zero is a real piece of work, ain't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Dec 12 Gary Puntman 165
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Dec 6 Retired Law 2
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov 25 hpallett 11
Men injured in Oroville shooting Nov 24 deborahughes 1
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov '14 backyard223 22
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:01 am PST