Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193977 May 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, he's the one who seems to be in favor of gay people entering into sham marriages with straight people. I was simply pointing out how stupid his comment was. Not sure why you're coming after me. You need to get your buddy in check.
Because you're being dishonest. He never said or implied he wanted his bisexual wife to bring home sex partners in front of her children.
FpizzoS

Covina, CA

#193978 May 31, 2013
The T2 tard's are posting like crazy today!

Just because the owners of Chick-fil-A's are backwards and live in a mental deficient world.

Staying away from locations like this and Papas Johns might be a good thing to do, it might be catching.

They have serious mental problem to over come, poverty will help them a lot. FpizzoS to you too!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#193979 May 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume she would not want to have sex with him.
<quoted text>
No, after the grand kids are in bed silly rabbit. Seriously Very Red, there are standards.
Suppose the bisexual woman wanted a husband and a wife, would u support that as a "fundamental right"? After all there is a "B" in LGBT. Why aren't those letters in alphabetical order?
<quoted text>
As someone who supports the rights of the LGBT community, you seem to be against mixed orientation marriages. Are you suggesting the state prohibit such marriages?
A lesbian is someone who is attracted to women only. That's why it's safe to assume that a lesbian would not want to have sex with a man.

A bisexual woman might be interested in marrying a man, if she developed a close, personal relationship with him.

I'm not sure why the "B" comes after "L" and "G". Not so long ago the community was referred to as "GLBT". But many believed that it was somewhat discriminatory to place the "G" before the "L". So, that's why you see it written this way.

I can't imagine a "mixed orientation marriage", although I know that they have occurred.

Many closeted gay people enter into marriages with someone of the opposite gender for a variety of reasons. Maybe they feel pressured by their family or community. Maybe they hope they'll change their attractions if they marry someone of the opposite gender.

There are those guys who marry a woman and then sneak out behind their wife's back to have sex with guys. I think it's referred to as being on the "down low".

And I'm sure there have been marriages between gay men and gay women--for show or to get insurance benefits or some other secondary gain.

Nevertheless, a mixed orientation marriage wouldn't likely be mutually satisfying.

I can't imagine being married to a woman. I've never been sexually attracted to women. And I think it would be a shitty thing to do to a woman--to marry her under false pretenses.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#193980 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're being dishonest. He never said or implied he wanted his bisexual wife to bring home sex partners in front of her children.
Then why would a man want to marry a lesbian? That's what he said. He said that many men would like the idea of marrying a lesbian. Wouldn't that imply that the lesbian would bring home other women?
Bud Longneck

Cambridge, IL

#193981 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So he does.
Priceless!
LOL still hoping to be voted as biggest tard in the US? You have my vote
Bud Shorts

Covina, CA

#193982 May 31, 2013
Bud Shorts needs a refill.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#193983 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Third rate smartass jackass says what?
Ok I guess you are stuck on stupid.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#193984 May 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You misrepresent my words. Please retread what I wrote. Are you opposed to mixed orientation marriages in which both parties freely consent? Should the state prohibit such marriages?
No and no. Now give it a rest.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193985 May 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why would a man want to marry a lesbian? That's what he said. He said that many men would like the idea of marrying a lesbian. Wouldn't that imply that the lesbian would bring home other women?
No. It does not imply anyone would bring home sex partners in front of their children.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193986 May 31, 2013
Bud Longneck wrote:
<quoted text>LOL still hoping to be voted as biggest tard in the US? You have my vote
Does it say I'm hoping to be voted "biggest tard in the US" Flash? Read it again. Sound it out. Think real hard. Ask for help.

Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters such as yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193987 May 31, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I guess you are stuck on stupid.
Hey Bruno you third rate circus clown, always meaning to ask you, did you enjoy or resent the way Sasha Baron Cohen portrayed you in the movie?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193988 May 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
No and no. Now give it a rest.
Are you going to blow your stack again tonight? Get all angry and sh!t? Have another cute little sissy-fit?
Bud Longneck

Cambridge, IL

#193989 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping to be voted "biggest tard in the US"
You have my Vote. Frankie, biggest tard in the US.
Bud Shorts

Covina, CA

#193991 May 31, 2013
Bud Shorts says; get a long ya little doggies.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#193992 May 31, 2013
Regular readers of this thread know that there are no others who have more love for my Homosexual friends, the cute little lesbians, and yes, even the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans.

Even so, I cannot approve of Government provided tax exemptions for Boy Scouts of America organizations that discriminate against little children who believe Boy Scout membership should be limited to boys who are morally straight.

Please write your Government congressman and DEMAND the Government revoke the Boy Scout tax free status.

Ronald

Lewis Center, OH

#193993 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to blow your stack again tonight? Get all angry and sh!t? Have another cute little sissy-fit?
How silly, you overestimate the impact you haters have on me (on anyone else). Seriously you old fool, Iím chuckling most of time Iím reading and responding to your ridiculous posts. I find it interesting how you and other haters spin your comments in a lame attempt to sound intelligent and garner attention.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#193994 May 31, 2013
Very Red this one's for you

http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/

About This Blog
I argue for marriage equality. By that I mean that society and all local, state, federal, and international laws, institutions, and programs should recognize any marriage registered by any persons without restrictions on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, or religion.

The global definition of marriage should be as follows: "The uniting of consenting individuals in a witnessed ceremony."

We believe everyone has the right to share love, sex, residence, and marriage with any and all consenting adult(s) of their choice, regardless of birth or sexual orientation.

Lewis Center, OH

#193995 May 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Very Red this one's for you
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/
About This Blog
I argue for marriage equality. By that I mean that society and all local, state, federal, and international laws, institutions, and programs should recognize any marriage registered by any persons without restrictions on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, or religion.
The global definition of marriage should be as follows: "The uniting of consenting individuals in a witnessed ceremony."
We believe everyone has the right to share love, sex, residence, and marriage with any and all consenting adult(s) of their choice, regardless of birth or sexual orientation.
Do you believe this or are you just twirling pasta?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193996 May 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe this or are you just twirling pasta?
I can't speak for Pietro but I believe that, and you've already said that you don't.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193997 May 31, 2013
FpizzoS wrote:
The T2 tard's are posting like crazy today!
Just because the owners of Chick-fil-A's are backwards and live in a mental deficient world.
Staying away from locations like this and Papas Johns might be a good thing to do, it might be catching.
They have serious mental problem to over come, poverty will help them a lot. FpizzoS to you too!
Chik-fil-A? What's that? Chicken place? I'll have to try it tomorrow I've been hearing a lot about it lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Dec 12 Gary Puntman 165
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Dec 6 Retired Law 2
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov '14 hpallett 11
Men injured in Oroville shooting Nov '14 deborahughes 1
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov '14 backyard223 22
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:33 am PST