Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,318

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Orem

Durham, NC

#193248 May 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
VV is extremely long winded. His posts are too way long and dull. I drift off. He also tends towards the dramatic like his mentor Big D(ope).
Whoop Whoop!
Mulch

Covina, CA

#193250 May 25, 2013
Tell us you have more to present than the "stupid, C r a p PILES" you have been spreading on this site?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193251 May 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Brucie reads her propaganda from a prepared script. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that exact phrase over the years by the Caligulas who have done nothing but base their careers on hanging curtains.
It's not propaganda if it's the truth. Of course we all know that you FUX NEWS lovers do not care about the truth.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193252 May 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
VV is extremely long winded. His posts are too way long and dull. I drift off.
That's why it's called Attention Deficit Disorder. YOUR problem, not VV's. I bet you LOVED reading Les Miserables... how long did it take you, 50 years?
frogs breaths

Covina, CA

#193253 May 25, 2013
Tell us Holboken, NJ - you have more to present than the "stupid, C r a p PILES" you have been spreading on this site?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193254 May 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
All true.
<quoted text>
One in which you are unable, or unwilling to consider the possible long term consequences of for society as a whole.
<quoted text>
You are not prohibited from enjoying certain rights and protections provided they are enjoyed, so to speak, as part of an opposite sex married couple, regardless of orientation labels one wishes to use.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As there are homosexuals who disagree with you.
<quoted text>
You are able or unwilling to consider the consequences of such a course if action. At what point does redefining marriage for whomever may ask, render marriage meaningless to society as a whole?
Same sex couples have been marrying in Massachusetts for almost 10 years. Is your marriage meaningless yet? The average marriage only lasts 8 years.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193255 May 25, 2013
frogs breaths wrote:
Tell us Holboken, NJ - you have more to present than the "stupid, C r a p PILES" you have been spreading on this site?
I have one for you to choke on, closet queen.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193256 May 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't care. They're Caligulas, driven by hormones and emotions, tweens in Never Never Land who won't grow up, and Consequences is a four letter word.
Speaking for the gay community now, are you? How long were you a member?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193258 May 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Barack Milhous Obama. Now THAT's funny. But he and his kind couldn't have done any of it without the tacit approval of the spineless GOP.
I personally think that the United States, and the world, was lost ages ago, and the runaway growth of the Caligulas is only one stage of decay. You don't have to be religious to see the evil and madness at the highest levels.
OH! Boo hoo hoo. You sound depressed. Can't handle reality, eh? That is YOUR problem. You don't like it here? Check out.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193259 May 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The left is very anxious since it's becoming impossible to deny all of Obama's cover-ups, dirty tricks, kickbacks, political favoritism and scandals.
They are not happy campers despite the fake uneasy smiles. Blaming Bush, which worked fine for the first term, is losing it's credibility even with the most die hard leftists.
And once the media loses it's crush on him "Yes we can!" will turn into "but we didn't", actually it already has. Obama is crippled and in damage control mode.
Hilarious! You should write for Fux News.

Since: May 13

Alpharetta, GA

#193261 May 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! Boo hoo hoo. You sound depressed. Can't handle reality, eh? That is YOUR problem. You don't like it here? Check out.
hey guys, i just downloaded free PowerBall and megamillions android app, it creates luckynumber from my favorite numbers,saves on my phone/tablet for later use, has Quickpick, has lists of all winning numbers, search for devandy the developer on google play, he has several great app. This one is good cause i only play with my families fav numbers and this store on my phone, i go to store and click and it generates the number, also gives quickpick. Name of the apps are My Mega Millions Lucky Numbers, MY POWER BALL LUCKY NUMBERS. They are adding code so u can buy lottery from your phone. Its free, and no spam. Good luck and share with poor if u win.
Orem

Durham, NC

#193262 May 25, 2013
frogs breaths wrote:
Whoop Whoop
Orem

Durham, NC

#193263 May 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking for the gay community now, are you? How long were you a member?
Are you gay or something?

Whoop Whoop
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193264 May 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> That's why it's called Attention Deficit Disorder. YOUR problem, not VV's. I bet you LOVED reading Les Miserables... how long did it take you, 50 years?
No, actually overly long and boring writing is the writer's problem, not the readers' dummy. If you want to have your work read, make it readable.

Hope that helps. Always ask for help. Remember! There are no dumb posts only angry idiotic posters like yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193265 May 25, 2013
Orem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gay or something?
Whoop Whoop
Is X-Box gay? He makes Richard Simmons look like John Wayne!
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193266 May 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
FUX NEWS
Zit grrrrl comes to the rescue by also reading from the script.

I'm still laughing.
Orem

Durham, NC

#193267 May 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is X-Box gay? He makes Richard Simmons look like John Wayne!
LMGDFAO
WHOOP WHOOP!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193268 May 25, 2013
frogs breaths wrote:
I can't speak for X-box but from my experience no, he doesn't. I call him "Miss Ad Hominem".

He's very angry and has no outlet for it except attacking straight people safely from his keyboard.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#193269 May 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Same sex couples have been marrying in Massachusetts for almost 10 years. Is your marriage meaningless yet? The average marriage only lasts 8 years.
Oh well that's long enough to assess the effects...considsring it took a generation or so to assess the effects of no fault divorce. Is marriage becoming meaningless yet?

BTW I'm almost triple the average on lenght of marriages.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193270 May 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Same sex couples have been marrying in Massachusetts for almost 10 years. Is your marriage meaningless yet? The average marriage only lasts 8 years.
Isn't Massachusetts where the Lowest Common Denominator kept ol' Swimmer Ted in power for decades?

I'm still laughing at you, zit grrrrrl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Jan 20 SaTaN 166
any girls want to Skype? Jan 20 SaTaN 2
Review: Grain FED Worm Castings Jan 20 Joeknows 1
Funeral today for homicide victims (Jul '08) Jan 12 Ridiculous Website 1 38
: Homes near Palermo evacuated as fire burns st... (Jun '08) Jan 5 Joan Rios 20
Men injured in Oroville shooting Jan 3 trizteza 2
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Jan 1 WeCopWatch 3
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web