Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#193083 May 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are good and bad people regardless of if they are religious, non religious, any orientation, any nation of origin
I donít try and put people in a box, I take each person as the individual they are.
Sure you do. You just accused anyone with a differing opinion of being part of the Westboro Baptists church dummy.

And you put me into the "homophobe!" box everyday.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#193084 May 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as bad as the signs people actually have children hold up from the Westborough Baptist church
http://www.google.com/search...
So much for not stereotyping people.("I don't put people in a box...I am mighty D!...bla bla bla...")
Big D

Modesto, CA

#193085 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Westboro Baptist church is in no way representative of we heterosexuals as much as it in no way representative of you homosexuals. Can't we all just get along? Stop the hate Big D.
Nor are what individual people do in a parade representative of the entire gay community.

That sword cuts both ways

Thank you for making my point
SeeMore

San Dimas, CA

#193086 May 24, 2013
It's just a crime o see idiots still posting their stupid racists position on this matter.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#193087 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
What does religion have to do with anything that was said?
The juvenile imbeciles are now being played on their own turf,(Evolution is the weapon, not religion), and it has them so utterly confused that they're talking gibberish.
Big D constantly brings up religion and then he complains that religion is irrelevant. He's a real piece of work.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#193088 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem agitated, Brainiac. Was it something I said?
*snicker*
Big D has had a epiphany! He believes you and I are the same person. Big D is quite stupid.
SitBox

San Dimas, CA

#193089 May 24, 2013
According to U.S. Army, Sgt. McClendon was relieved of his duties on May 17, 2012, and was ordered to have no contact with cadets and was barred from entering cadet areas on the West Point post.

A year long delay in formally charging McClendon was because of the complexities of the case and the effort to recover the forensic evidence.

It was a cover up from the very start, those in charge wanted to retire and or get their promotion and then retire, running like rats from the real issues.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#193090 May 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor are what individual people do in a parade representative of the entire gay community.
That sword cuts both ways
Thank you for making my point
I never said they were. But they are more representative of the gay community than Westboro is representative of the heterosexual community of which you say you belong.

Your welcome for me pointing your your stupidity.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#193091 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
What does religion have to do with anything that was said?
The juvenile imbeciles are now being played on their own turf,(Evolution is the weapon, not religion), and it has them so utterly confused that they're talking gibberish.
You brought up children and how they are affected by what was happening in a parade, I was just checking to see if you actually gave a crap about them, or just using them for your political agenda and personal gratification. By showing something worse that children are used for, but not in line with your personal agenda.

You came through flawlessly

you are only using them, you could actually care less about them

We all got that :)
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193092 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D constantly brings up religion and then he complains that religion is irrelevant. He's a real piece of work.
I'm convinced it's a woman. Estrogen overload.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193093 May 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up children and how they are affected by what was happening in a parade, I was just checking to see if you actually gave a crap about them, or just using them for your political agenda and personal gratification. By showing something worse that children are used for, but not in line with your personal agenda.
You came through flawlessly
you are only using them, you could actually care less about them
We all got that :)
You're talking about children an awful lot all of a sudden. Are there any in your closet?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#193094 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The juvenile stupidity is almost breathtaking.
In your case, I'll hope it's completely breathtaking.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#193095 May 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up children and how they are affected by what was happening in a parade, I was just checking to see if you actually gave a crap about them, or just using them for your political agenda and personal gratification. By showing something worse that children are used for, but not in line with your personal agenda.
You came through flawlessly
you are only using them, you could actually care less about them
We all got that :)
No we didn't.:(
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193096 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"equal protection" will soon be sloganeered by the NAMBLA types and the dog humpers if we don't stop it from being misused.
Already we've seen just how slimy the homosexists can be, thinking they can ride the coat-tail of Rosa Parks.
Vile disgusting Caligula types.
Really? Under-aged children getting married? You're about too stupid to breathe.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193097 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced it's a woman. Estrogen overload.
...and a misogynist, too. What a surprise.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#193098 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they were. But they are more representative of the gay community than Westboro is representative of the heterosexual community of which you say you belong.
Your welcome for me pointing your your stupidity.
Oh really? What makes YOU an expert on the gay community?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#193099 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced it's a woman. Estrogen overload.
I picture Big D a big dopey loudmouthed bossy galoot, sales rep for a janitorial supply company or something like that.

As insufferable to his family as he is to us.

But yeah. More than a little estrogen too.

Anyone who lives in Modesto is suspect to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#193100 May 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? What makes YOU an expert on the gay community?
Life.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193101 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No we didn't.:(
In all fairness, I did.

I reminded the vile disgusting Caligula types about how they act in front of children at "pride" parades, which are nothing but a shock value showcase to begin with, and it was also brought to their attention that it has been documented that some vile disgusting lower forms of "life" have taken children to the Folsom Street Fair, where some masturbate in broad daylight, and others have buttsex in broad daylight, and others fellate random passersby in public. No telling how many "gift givers" there are walking free around children.

They're beaten, and they know it, and they're desperate.

And now they're trying to cover it up.

(For those who don't know, and the Caligula types would rather it wouldn't be mentioned - it's kinda like the redheaded stepchild of the movement - gift givers, also known as bug chasers, are so dangerously mental defective that they actively search out getting AIDS, so they'll feel a sense of belonging. And do you think for one minute that they'll be at peace and keep to themselves after they come down with it? Of course not. They'll be out there spreading it even further).
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#193102 May 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and a misogynist, too. What a surprise.
Relating how estrogen effects mood does not make one a misogynist Miss Thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dropkick Murphys and Rancid set for July concer... Mar 27 West Coast Alert 1
Family Court Corruption (May '12) Mar 22 HollyHaller 5
News Ticks on the rise in Chino Hills State Park (Apr '10) Mar 21 GRANDPA NICOLAI 8
News Vallejo gas prices hit highs not seen in five y... Mar 17 ThomasA 2
News 5 Oroville Dam workers fired after posting pict... Feb '17 scooterman 4
News Museum Talk: Lumber Flumes Part 2 (Mar '10) Feb '17 randy 3
News Museum Talk: Hotels and meals along the road - ... (Jan '11) Feb '17 randy 4

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages