Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189851 Apr 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Not as big a laugh as your posts get!
Thanks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189852 Apr 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't convert anyone into being gay, dumbass. Is it really THAT difficult for you to comprehend what you read? Jesus!
So, you should tell him you can't convert anyone to being gay dumb ass and prove it, you didn't do that you just called him stupid, Miss Ad Hominem

Is that really too difficult to understand? Jesus.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189853 Apr 23, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life must truly be empty, if all you can do is to target a veteran that is handicapped, and finds entertainment of the internet. Sad, man, that's sad... At least try to go and find a life somewhere, I'm sure that you're not a crippled 75+ yr old man.
It's always funny when some clown like him, who is doing the exact same thing you are, tells you that you don't have a life like he does.

Jizzy does that too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189854 Apr 23, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Ranks right up there with the fundies who think that you can pray away being gay.
Ranks right up there with Jizzy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189855 Apr 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I be afraid of them? They are simple cowards and completely bereft of intellect.
Like you're brave? Or intellectual?

Too funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189856 Apr 23, 2013
Why does X-Box get to write f***, when if I do it I get quickly banned. Rose_NoHo gets a pass on that too.

Just an observation. I'm not whining, I know the drill.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#189857 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you should tell him you can't convert anyone to being gay dumb ass and prove it, you didn't do that you just called him stupid, Miss Ad Hominem
Is that really too difficult to understand? Jesus.
Drug addled again, I see. Randy didn't 'prove' his point, but I am required to prove my point?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#189858 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you're brave? Or intellectual?
Too funny.
As funny as your walk.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189859 Apr 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I be afraid of them? They are simple cowards and completely bereft of intellect.
I agree, just mentioning that they are the ones filled with fear.

It is a lousy way to go through life
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189860 Apr 23, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Ranks right up there with the fundies who think that you can pray away being gay.
Reminds me of the time I was not expected to survive, someone asked if I would mind their praying for me.

My wife could not help but chuckle when I responded very softly ( all I could muster at the time under medication ) "only if you do it out loud"

Later she told me that particular response reassured her that I was going to be OK

She was right :)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189861 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the time I was not expected to survive, someone asked if I would mind their praying for me.
My wife could not help but chuckle when I responded very softly ( all I could muster at the time under medication ) "only if you do it out loud"
Later she told me that particular response reassured her that I was going to be OK
She was right :)
Very cute. Sounds like another Big D made up story where Big D is always the hero.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189862 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, just mentioning that they are the ones filled with fear.
It is a lousy way to go through life
We'll take your word for it, you should know.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189863 Apr 23, 2013
Imagine the arrogant bastid who would disrespect someone who offered him a prayer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189865 Apr 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>As funny as your walk.
Miss Ad Hominem attempts a poor taste joke, it fails being that Miss Ad Hominem is in poor taste himself.

So lets see. Lets sum up X-Box schtick so far today.
We should allow same sex marriage because Mr Hudson is stupid.
We should allow same sex marriage because Frankie is drug addled.
We should allow same sex marriage because Frankie is stupid.
We should...

Oh hell, you get the drift.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189866 Apr 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug addled again, I see. Randy didn't 'prove' his point, but I am required to prove my point?
Yes.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189867 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll take your word for it, you should know.
I do, I see people like you all over the place.

I won’t live my life in fear, you have to stand up to tynary, your type falls apart quickly as the frightened little weasels your kind are
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189868 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cute. Sounds like another Big D made up story where Big D is always the hero.
Nope.. true story

But not the funny story, when I finally came too after a rather experimental surgery ( whole family in the quiet room ) my brother happened to be sitting next to my bed when I woke up.

They didn’t know how much of me was still there because of the type of surgery it was.

He asked me if he could get anything for me, I was only awake for seconds but I said "yes, a poster of Rita Hayworth and a rock hammer" and then fell back asleep

He was worried, but when he relayed the response to the family in the next room my wife again broke out laughing... she said "That is one of his favorite movies, and if he can come up with that under all that medication... he is doing good, he is saying he wants to escape this place”

It was a reference to The Shawshank Redemption, and yeah.. I wanted out

That was some 16 years ago.

But I wasn’t the hero, the Dr’s were, not some God or other, not some prayers, but the Dr's that spent years in medical school and actually devised new surgeries and techniques to save lives, they are the heroes.

It always amazes me when a Dr does a fantastic job, and goes without recognition while people thank their imaginary playmate instead…. very rude.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189869 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, I see people like you all over the place.
I won’t live my life in fear, you have to stand up to tynary, your type falls apart quickly as the frightened little weasels your kind are
"...frightened little weasels" Stand up to "tynary". "your kind" "live life in fear". Too funny!

Try and relax and if you can't at least try to belay that atrocious drama. It's ridiculous. Get your testosterone levels checked. Geez dude!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189870 Apr 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.. true story
But not the funny story, when I finally came too after a rather experimental surgery ( whole family in the quiet room ) my brother happened to be sitting next to my bed when I woke up.
They didn’t know how much of me was still there because of the type of surgery it was.
He asked me if he could get anything for me, I was only awake for seconds but I said "yes, a poster of Rita Hayworth and a rock hammer" and then fell back asleep
He was worried, but when he relayed the response to the family in the next room my wife again broke out laughing... she said "That is one of his favorite movies, and if he can come up with that under all that medication... he is doing good, he is saying he wants to escape this place”
It was a reference to The Shawshank Redemption, and yeah.. I wanted out
That was some 16 years ago.
But I wasn’t the hero, the Dr’s were, not some God or other, not some prayers, but the Dr's that spent years in medical school and actually devised new surgeries and techniques to save lives, they are the heroes.
It always amazes me when a Dr does a fantastic job, and goes without recognition while people thank their imaginary playmate instead…. very rude.
You're so cool Big D.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#189871 Apr 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"...frightened little weasels" Stand up to "tynary". "your kind" "live life in fear". Too funny!
Try and relax and if you can't at least try to belay that atrocious drama. It's ridiculous. Get your testosterone levels checked. Geez dude!
I am relaxed and yeah, frightened little weasels are what they are.

Scared to death that someone different than themselves will be recognized equally, even though that recognition will cost them absolutely nothing at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct 19 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct 17 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct 1 Roy T 4
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep 23 RYGAR530 14
beating Sep '14 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep '14 Andy 49
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug '14 Justsaying 1
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info