Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,153

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186293 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's time you upgrade to a better beer! The kind that comes with goggles you see women through who you won't completely regret in the morning. That girl is a chemical waste dump. Dip your willy in there and it will fall off!!!!!
Hasn't yet! And I've dragged it through the back alleys of Asia. Singapore. Hong Kong. The Philippines. Vietnam. The Japans. Thailand.

Those were the days before deadly STD's. A few shots of penicillin and good as new! I've been more careful since. It's still aboard and works fine! Woo Hoo!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186294 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!!!! That was good Frankie Rizzo, that was good!
Yeah, getting old is not for sissies. And a sense of humor is mandatory.

But the old ladies outnumber the old men 2 or 3 to one! And they don't yell, don't tell, don't swell and they're grateful as hell! I live in an over 55 gated community. Keep a broom by the door to beat off the old bags! Got a refrigerator full of casseroles they bake me. And they all got their dead husbands money to spend!

WOO HOOO!
Tom Pappas

Los Angeles, CA

#186295 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, getting old is not for sissies. And a sense of humor is mandatory.
But the old ladies outnumber the old men 2 or 3 to one! And they don't yell, don't tell, don't swell and they're grateful as hell! I live in an over 55 gated community. Keep a broom by the door to beat off the old bags! Got a refrigerator full of casseroles they bake me. And they all got their dead husbands money to spend!
WOO HOOO!
Easy there, kweer-o. She's into scissoring and you're into packing fudge.

Stay in your own lane.
South A

Covina, CA

#186296 Apr 2, 2013
Stanford wins Republican primary?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186298 Apr 2, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy there, kweer-o. She's into scissoring and you're into packing fudge.
Stay in your own lane.
Maybe we're both gonna take a walk on the wild side then sonny. Don't you worry about it. In other words "Butt" out jackass!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186299 Apr 2, 2013
Cat Purrs wrote:
<quoted text> You sick perve! And you have the nerve to bash gay people?
Please reference my alleged "bashing" of gay people tough guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186300 Apr 2, 2013
I get called queer in one post then a gay basher in the next!

WOO-HOO!

What a bunch of jackasses!

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#186301 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we're both gonna take a walk on the wild side then sonny. Don't you worry about it. In other words "Butt" out jackass!
so why are you on here
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186302 Apr 2, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>so why are you on here
Same reason everyone else is.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#186303 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason everyone else is.
So you agree then with and support equallity.. TY
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186304 Apr 2, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree then with and support equallity.. TY
Yes I do. But most on the pro SSM side insist I really don't, that I'm trying to trick them or something.

Most on the anti SSM side believe me.

And many on both sides call me queer!
Trap Shuts

Covina, CA

#186305 Apr 2, 2013
A fool from a disgraced legal firm tried to stop yet another business from starting up in the Glendora, California village.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186306 Apr 2, 2013
Trap Shuts wrote:
A fool from a disgraced legal firm tried to stop yet another business from starting up in the Glendora, California village.
Get a job!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#186307 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making me jealous. My riding days are over.
I just tricked out my walker though. Flames and streamers and such. Beer holder. LED head and tail light. Gives the grand kids a good laugh. I might fit it with disc brakes from a bicycle.
Somewhere among all the photos I've got on my computer I've got a photoshop creation I came up with. One of those three wheel walkers with an RD350 engine cropped in. Ya needs one of them, ya does. You could leave quite the synthetic two stroke oil stink trail.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#186308 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I get called queer in one post then a gay basher in the next!
WOO-HOO!
What a bunch of jackasses!
Self loathing?!:p

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#186309 Apr 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. I think even people against gay marriage are realizing this fact. And they are starting to admit to themselves that homophobia is the only real thing behind their opposition to gay marriage.
There is no such thing as ss couples being married.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a direct defect contradiction to the primary purpose of evolutionary mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.

You wouldn't know a rational argument if it bit you on the ass. Maybe if you lose the weight?

HO, HO, HO

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#186311 Apr 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as ss couples being married.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a direct defect contradiction to the primary purpose of evolutionary mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.

You wouldn't know a rational argument if it bit you on the ass. Maybe if you lose the weight?

HO, HO, HO
Troll we have seen this same cut and paste over and over and over. Get a life and some of your own thoughts.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#186312 Apr 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as ss couples being married.
HO, HO, HO
odd, I can produce legal documents from a number of states that beg to disagree with you. I think you need to visit the legislature in all of these states to point out the error of their ways. get goin' now, and mind the door so it doesn't hit your fat add on the way out. see you in a few months.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186313 Apr 3, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>so why are you on here
You will notice he attacks everyone that is for Same Sex marriage, and defends all those opposed.

Really not worth talking to
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#186314 Apr 3, 2013
Magic Johnson's son, E.J. Johnson was just outed as being gay. I wonder if E.J.'s mother had a gay father. If so, it would indicate sex-linked inheritance of homosexuality. Of course if she did have a gay father he might have been "in the closet" and she might not have known about it.
Magic is proud of his son, and now he is probably in favor of gay marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Dec 12 Gary Puntman 165
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Dec 6 Retired Law 2
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov 25 hpallett 11
Men injured in Oroville shooting Nov 24 deborahughes 1
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov '14 backyard223 22
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:48 pm PST