Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,995)

Showing posts 159,881 - 159,900 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And some parents can be shitty ones, as well as idiots, just like homosexual parents depriving a child of both a father and a mother!
Or worse, very lousy parents that teach intolerance of others orientation.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Or parents raising plain hearted human beings whose souls are dry from no emotional contact. Ya aint got nothing boy, NOTHING!
There sure is nothing special about ya, boy, NOTHING!
Yes terrible parents with no soul that teach hatred and intolerance, I feel nothing but shame for them, and pity the poor children that have to suffer such horrible parents.
bad

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

And so the tide of judicial stupidity continues to pound the shores of normalty
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Also parents like yours that dump you leaving you without any love you needed, so you try to find it somewhere else by attacking supposed hatred in us! HAHAHAHA!
HAIL YE DAMAGED GOODS OF A BOY!
Fortunately your children will likely grow up to be better than you are.

My children respect me, and thank me for the environment they were raised in, one that was inclusive of others different than themselves, they are raising their children to be the same, to be loving and open minded people.

Your children will hopefully get past the hateful and intolerant environment they were raised in.

I do feel sorry for them, but have hope for them still
Fragged

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Glendora, California once again has it's backside KICKED all over the justice system.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_22754...

Glendora's city council likes to thumb it's nose at justice
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What good a simple man with nothing special about you offer emotionally to your children? Does ya wife find ya boring and nothing to? Realised over the years how ya cannot just bond cause you got nothing?
You were too right to say you weren't special!
I never claimed there was anything special about me, you are just making that up.

I am bonded very closely with my children and grandchildren, they were raised in loving environments, we taught them tolerance and acceptance of others different than themselves.

Hopefully your children will also grow up and beyond the terrible parenting they receive.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot, I know you said that there was nothing special about you! That is the point! You realise you are a plain useless being don't you? If so, what could you offer anything except making a cloned superficial view of your children through the democratic ways?
Even if you could bond with your kids, all you have managed to do is develope them to be emotionally dry sods like you who have nothing special about them!
Pathetic imbecile nutjob!
Monthly reporting of Month end closing has been superseded by the 8:15 which already documents this on a daily basis.

You come on here making wild and unsubstantiated claims about other peopleís children, thought I would return the favor

Children are pretty resilient, hopefully yours will grow beyond your shallow and terrible parenting

My children are grown and successful, and having children of their own, passing on our teachings of love and generosity and tolerance.

They are special to me, and to one another, but I assume that is true of most children that do not have hateful and intolerant parents like you

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, oral sex is not sex, it is only a part of sexuality. But gays sexuality is not complete, since it does not have sex.
Put the crack pipe down, Leroy.

I can assure you that when I do someone, it is nothing short of complete.
im gay

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

san francisco is offering again sex changes for people who were abducted into sex cults and prostitution rings ..........also people who are in same sex marriages might want their idenity back ...also cia was offering sex chnages to employees on assignment if their boss was fired or program shut down cia employees might be stuck with a sex change they didnt want.....same sex marriages for people who were forced into sex changes and are still abtrracted to the opposite sex....even tho they had a sex change
Fragged

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Glendora, California just can't catch a break.

One lawsuit after another
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
The person I responded to wrote that to me.... and you jumped in to call me vile.
you are...
that you drag the same from other people is no defense although in your deluded mind i bet it is...

you are vile and a fraud...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
SILENCE!
You donít get to order anyone around, you are not any kind of authority.
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are vile.
I do not agree at all.

The individual who is Xavier/Fankie/Mona/Ida,(and all the other names he uses to judge his own posts with) is a first class vile loser.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are vile.
You are vile, but hopefully your children will outgrow your small mindedness and hatred.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought that back in the day, you blew an average of six black men a day at ten dollars a pop.
So what you're saying is he couldn't out do your average of blowing and tossing salad for 60 homeless men in dire need of a bath per day for free.
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are vile. Its too simple.
No you are simple.
Francisco dAnconia

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Big D's sock puppet, trying to deflect the insults I said to you to try to get even with me without looking stupid?
I don't know what you mean. You said gays are vile and that makes you a stupid idiot. That's all.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Francisco dAnconia wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are simple.
I was thinking vile
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Big D's sock puppet, trying to deflect the insults I said to you to try to get even with me without looking stupid?
It is obvious to everyone what you are, and how pathetic and hateful a person you are.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We have authority over kids.
Fortunately you do not have authority over mine, I would tell my children and grandchildren to ignore such a sad pathetic person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,881 - 159,900 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••