Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182890 Mar 8, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? And you've never felt peer pressure to get married?
Oh, you're just being seriously stupid now, shotgun weddings next?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182891 Mar 8, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'M the vile one in this exchange, eh? So you prefer "go stick a dick up your ass and then suck the shit off it??" I see what kind of dirty girl you are now.... tsk, tsk, tsk
Yes, 1 of 3. You share the spotlight with Chongo and JizzyLips.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182892 Mar 8, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Err...
....you seem to be the only screaming out loud crazee bastard here buddy....LOL!!!!
Your post reads "AAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH " while you urinate your pants and flail your arms.
What a putz your momma raised....or didn't...LOL!!!
Hey, moron, he's not shouting, he's typing with the caps lock on. And did you actually SEE him urinate in his pants? Or flail his arms? No, you didn't. But you DID resort to lies to substitute for not having anything real to contribute. Just noticing your weaknesses.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182893 Mar 8, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you provide a simple answer to a simple question ?
Why do you want to know?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#182894 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, moron, he's not shouting, he's typing with the caps lock on. And did you actually SEE him urinate in his pants? Or flail his arms? No, you didn't. But you DID resort to lies to substitute for not having anything real to contribute. Just noticing your weaknesses.
Dear Rock-Hard,

Typing in caps, while on an internet forum, IS shouting. If you're going to participate in the process, you should know the rules.
AnoReason

Covina, CA

#182895 Mar 8, 2013
Glendora, California has to jump over some financial hurdles (AGAIN) all because they were going in the WRONG direction from the begining.

Question: Were they warned?

Answer: YES

Question: what happened next?

Answer: they kept driving towards financial meltdown.

March 2013.
Some Never Came Home

Tempe, AZ

#182896 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The "urgent need" is financial gain.
No it's not! It's about having the very same rights as you per our Constitution and the 14th Amendment! Separate and equal is NOT equal! You are no better than any gay person! You may think so but you are a hypocrite and totally delusional! If some financial gain is part of the equation so what,No different than the rights that you enjoy! So very glad I could help,and by the way you shouldn't threaten to shoot some one on a thread,which again shows what a loser you are! I won't report you as you're simply not worth it,but I'm sure someone will and rightfully so bigot boy! I can't wait till June,boy you'll really be whining after the Supreme court rules against your hatred and bigotry!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#182897 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok, homosexuals aren't mentally ill deviants in need of treatment. But, they do not deserve the same recognition as heterosexuals, because they are not equal to heterosexuals, with regards marriage and raising of families. This is the issue. Bringing them the rights that they do not need. National granting of those rights is not legal. There is every need for each state to write its own legislation, as the Constitution makes that clear. Complicated or not.
So what you're saying is that even though gay folk aren't mentally ill or in need of treatment, they're inferior to us heterosexuals. Got it. Perhaps you'd give them 3/5s equality?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#182899 Mar 8, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a queer?
Are you a hater? dude, you sound real brave sitting behind a keyboard.
AnoReason

Covina, CA

#182900 Mar 8, 2013
The number of current federal workers and retired who owed delinquent income taxes jumped by nearly 12 percent in 2011.

About 312,000 federal current and former owes more than $3.5 billion in back taxes.

Time to through them in to prison where the dead beats belong.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#182901 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
There are, right now, over 60,000 Chinese troops massed just south of the Mexican border, waiting for the word.
really? Never heard that before, can you please provide information to back that up?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#182903 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok, homosexuals aren't mentally ill deviants in need of treatment. But, they do not deserve the same recognition as heterosexuals, because they are not equal to heterosexuals, with regards marriage and raising of families. This is the issue. Bringing them the rights that they do not need. National granting of those rights is not legal. There is every need for each state to write its own legislation, as the Constitution makes that clear. Complicated or not.
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that even though gay folk aren't mentally ill or in need of treatment, they're inferior to us heterosexuals. Got it. Perhaps you'd give them 3/5s equality?
Anytime a gay says , "So what you're saying is...", you can be sure that is not what they are saying.

Gay couples can only ever be a barren duplicate half of marriage.

A gay home will ALWAYS deprive a child of one parental gender and at least one birth parent.

Undeniable, devastating differences.

Smirk.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#182905 Mar 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anytime a gay says , "So what you're saying is...", you can be sure that is not what they are saying.
Well now, KMart, I'm not gay. So it must be what he was saying.
Smirk!
Robert White Kim

Sonoma, CA

#182906 Mar 9, 2013
Dear Branch Manager,
This is my third memo to you regarding my order of 9/12/12. You will note that I ordered #b129-0, khaki, in size 42- long. I received #lB920-0, stainless steel. I ordered what I ordered and you sent me what appears to be a freezer. The first telephone call accomplished nothinmg as I told you in memo#2. I cannot afford to have this thing shipped back to you as it will cost more than what I would get back in refund, IF, as you say, one were authorized after you inspect the merchandise. I DO NOT WANT THIS THING! ALL I want is my sweater or my $24.95 plus shipping ( which I should get as I didnt receive the sweater that I ordered). Your office suggests that were I to not immediately return the freezer I will be liable for the $1,219.99, plus shipping, or were I to withdraw my complaint then they would "forgive" the charges. For gosh sakes I RENT A ROOM HERE AND CANNOT EXIST WITH THIS THING TAKING UP all MY SPACE AND LIFE. All I want is my sweater or my money. Also I cant pay for the thing you sent as I dont have that kind of money to waste on freezers that I dont want or need or cant use. I am so confused and upset I dont know what to do and hope you can help me. The lady said that if I gave the thing away then I am liable and if I keep it then I am liable and if I dont send it back then I am liable. Please help this go away, Maybe forget the sweater as the weather is changing.
Sincerely,
Bob White Kim
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182907 Mar 9, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to know?
What do you mean?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182908 Mar 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rock-Hard,
Typing in caps, while on an internet forum, IS shouting. If you're going to participate in the process, you should know the rules.
Dear Dust-for-brains,

I know that. Thank you for providing a sample of your stupidity, as well as defending Dan, as he needs to be defended by some EMO troll like you.
Sincerely,
Rock.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182909 Mar 9, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not! It's about having the very same rights as you per our Constitution and the 14th Amendment! Separate and equal is NOT equal! You are no better than any gay person! You may think so but you are a hypocrite and totally delusional! If some financial gain is part of the equation so what,No different than the rights that you enjoy! So very glad I could help,and by the way you shouldn't threaten to shoot some one on a thread,which again shows what a loser you are! I won't report you as you're simply not worth it,but I'm sure someone will and rightfully so bigot boy! I can't wait till June,boy you'll really be whining after the Supreme court rules against your hatred and bigotry!
Excuse me, but yes, it is. They have said so. Equal rights for unequal relationships. I have not said that I am better than any gay person, just different. If you think that I suppose myself to be better, then it is YOU who is delusional. Financial gain is not a valid reason to want the rights that were established for normal families. It is sheer greed, and looking for governmental handouts is nothing short of panhandling. And, by the way, will you please provide an example of my post that you are referring to, about your claim that I threatened anyone? Be specific, that is to say, show where I said that I am going to do something to a specific person? and if there is something to report, please feel free to do so, as I have been banned before, for much less. As per whining, I do not whine, like biotch-bois like you.
Glad to help. You ass-puppet.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182910 Mar 9, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say inferior?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182911 Mar 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>really? Never heard that before, can you please provide information to back that up?
I can provide you with some links:

http://coupmedia.org/terror-threats/chinese-t...

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/04/chinese-t...

http://www.ufolab.info/Chinese_on_our_border....

Some will say that these reports are not to be taken seriously, but make up your own mind...
Prospects

Covina, CA

#182912 Mar 9, 2013
California Republican activists gathered for their spring convention 2013 at the state capital to try and revitalizing the sick party.
Talking Points;
1.) Republicans hold no statewide offices.
2.) They are weak in the Legislature against Democrats' two-thirds supermajority.
3.) They lost ground here in the 2012 congressional election.
4.) The state party is heavily in debt.
5.) Most if not all California voters HATE them.
6.) Douglas Boyd has brought shame to Glendora, Ca.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct 19 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct 17 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct 1 Roy T 4
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep 23 RYGAR530 14
beating Sep '14 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep '14 Andy 49
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug '14 Justsaying 1
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info