Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,172

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181929 Mar 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Polygamy was already banned. Prop 8 didn't ban something that was already illegal. It banned Same sex marriage. You guys can spin it all you like. Prop 8 is going down. If you think that means polygamy will become legal, you have bigger problems.
Prop 8 effectively bans polygamy too. You can spin that it doesn't all you like.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#181930 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You say "Gawd" just like Jizzybirdy. Are you guys brothers or something?
Could be.

We could also be cousins, Uncle and nephew, he might be my dad or me his or more than likely we both have IQs 45 points higher or more than your own loser.

LOL!!!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181931 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 banned all marriages except for a man and a woman. Quit trying to hog all the victimhood.
What don't you understand about "A" man and "A" woman, Miss Thing?
Why don't you understand that polygamy was already illegal? Oh wait.... I bet you're thinking of the ol' "double illegal" rule. Yeah, that's it.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#181932 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
If all other laws against poly marriage were gone except prop 8, that would be the only thing making poly illegal in CA.
Breathtakingly stupid.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#181933 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the Navy. SAR. Search and rescue.
Maybe.

Maybe not.

I might be Superman who wanders the land for days given there are so few phone booths anymore.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#181934 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the Navy. SAR. Search and rescue.
Downed pilot rescue?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#181935 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 effectively bans polygamy too. You can spin that it doesn't all you like.
Who cares.

The focus is on gay couples and as of date the opposition to them marrying has dwindled quite a bit.

What are you? Some nocturnal cave dweller without access to media?

LOL!!!

You stupid f#@k.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#181936 Mar 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
As I have noted many times before, I focus on one single aspect of gay sex for two reasons; One, intercourse is at the heart of a union between a couple. Anal sex is an extremely poor counterfeit of nature's design. And two, anal sex is an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, clearly indicating a genetic defect.
While lesbian sex is simply unhealthy and demeaning, it still is a silly attempt by duplicate genders trying to imitate the design of evolution, the 'reunion' of diverse genders to one life form.
No, you focus on this one aspect of human sexuality because you're a hopeless dullard. There is so much more to homosexuality and heterosexuality than the location of one's junk. Try growing up for a day or two.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#181937 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 prevents poly marriage EQUALLY to preventing same sex marriage.
If all other laws against poly marriage were gone except prop 8, that would be the only thing making poly illegal in CA.
Stop trying to hog all the victimhood. Sheesh! You are rude.
The only victim in this thread is you "Frank Rizzo".

LOL!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#181938 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 prevents poly marriage EQUALLY to preventing same sex marriage.
Stop trying to hog all the victimhood. Sheesh! You are rude.
Who're you callin' rude, dude?!:p
Dan

Roseville, CA

#181939 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
No need to look at any links.

Loser punks like you spouting off ignorant statements have more "detractors" than a stray dog in Detroit has fleas little buddy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181940 Mar 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
And if all the laws were overturned, nothing would be illegal. You're a genius. A singular talent for stating the obvious.
And when prop 8 goes down there will be one less law against poly in CA. Hooray!

And that's obvious to me but not to you. Because you're a dummy. But your secret reason is you hate polygamy.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#181941 Mar 1, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 banned any marriage save that of one man and one woman.
I thought you wanted to deal with "what is?"
And it's the aspect of gays marrying that's being negated moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181942 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares.
The focus is on gay couples and as of date the opposition to them marrying has dwindled quite a bit.
What are you? Some nocturnal cave dweller without access to media?
LOL!!!
You stupid f#@k.
Polyamorists wishing to marry care, dummy, Duh!

And homosexuals wishing to marry care, stupid. Duh!
Dan

Roseville, CA

#181943 Mar 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
As I have noted many times before, I focus on one single aspect of gay sex for two reasons; One, intercourse is at the heart of a union between a couple. Anal sex is an extremely poor counterfeit of nature's design. And two, anal sex is an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, clearly indicating a genetic defect.
While lesbian sex is simply unhealthy and demeaning, it still is a silly attempt by duplicate genders trying to imitate the design of evolution, the 'reunion' of diverse genders to one life form.
As you have noted many times before is that you're a crazy as batshit idiot claiming to be a hermaphrodite who opposes gay marriage for what can only be seen as foggy and often elusive reasoning.

Next.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181944 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The only victim in this thread is you "Frank Rizzo".
LOL!!!
Naaah, your puny attempts to victimize me just amuse me.

I am not a victim. Same sex couples and polyamorists are the victims.

And one is not more a victim than the other. They are EQUALLY victims.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#181945 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 is still the law of the land in CA, try dealing with what is.
Boy are you dumb. And angry.
Dumb?

LOL!!!

Everyone from the President to Clint Eastwood want that bullshit ruling stricken.

Funny thing. We don't have racial segregation in schools anymore either.

Evolution my little cro-magnon. Happens.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#181946 Mar 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Heterosexual men and women enjoy anal sex.

Lesbian sex is unhealthy? Heterosexual men and women enjoy oral sex.

Dude, for Pete's sake turn the lights on and remove all your clothes. There is OH so much more than the Missionary position .
Dan

Roseville, CA

#181947 Mar 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polyamorists wishing to marry care, dummy, Duh!
And homosexuals wishing to marry care, stupid. Duh!
Go fight for polygamists then. And I think it's a littlre more than just homosexuals wishing to marry that care fool given the swelling of support for gays marrying.

Vitamin B. That and some good sleep, reading, education as well as a balanced diet. You gotta try it sometime.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181948 Mar 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's the aspect of gays marrying that's being negated moron.
The "aspect of gays marrying that's been negated" Too funny!

What a dummy! Don't try to get fancy with the language.

It's "the aspect of any marriage" other than a man and a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Dec 12 Gary Puntman 165
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Dec 6 Retired Law 2
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov 25 hpallett 11
Men injured in Oroville shooting Nov 24 deborahughes 1
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov '14 backyard223 22
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:24 am PST