Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#181019 Feb 23, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Religious and racial differences are small and unimportant while gender differences are great and mean the continuation of the human race. If Quest wants to stand for gender segregated marriage, that's her problem.
Same sex marriage means more wasteful government spending on entitlements for a new class of same sex dependent beneficiaries and the higher taxes to pay for that and litigation.
You said that gay marriage will lead to forced marriages in prison. When do you think those will start in states that recognize gay marriage?

LOL!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181020 Feb 23, 2013
Michaels added: "It's hypocritical for us as gays and lesbians to pretend we're the only people who are treated differently because our relationships are not mainstream.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#181022 Feb 23, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the type of line of thinking that happens when someone finally gives up. They KNOW there is no rational argument against same sex marriage, and admit it, but they just can't stop posting.
It's sad, really. But kind of funny, too. They are proposing that the government interfere with marriage choices to an unprecedented and unsustainable level.
They are demanding "diversity" inside of each marriage, so they must also require different religions and races to be present inside each marriage. It's not just gender that receives government protection against segregation and discrimination.
Can you imagine the tax dollars and levels of governmental interference in personal lives required to implement their ideas?
We KNOW that you will argue the point til the cows come home, no matter how rational the argument. To you, there is no adequate explanation. Even though you know the behavior to be wrong, you will defend it, as does any drug addict, defending their drug of choice. It's a hallmark of your side. Denial. Your side spends an awfully large amount of time singing the virtues of playing in a garbage chute. Unhealthy, against natural design, you will accept no rational fact. You will deny the existence of religion, tradition, social opinion (even going so far as to claim that most of America accepts this unnatural union) claiming the existence of "fair and balanced" polls, none of which have ever come to my house, or to my E-mail account. That is what we KNOW. Like children pointing at the cookie jar, crying for the cookie that you know is in there, even though it is not appropriate to have said cookie. Your side thinks that marriage is an easy way to get free benefits from the government, even though those were created for legitimate families and not pseudo-marriages or sham marriages. We were not interfering with the government, you are. We left the government alone, your side lobbied it for change, and you label us as the interferers. Your side lies and cheats to have your way. Lobbyists. Fake polls. Infiltration into key positions for the sake of controlling national policy. That is what we KNOW. We KNOW that homosexuality is going to occur. We KNOW that calling it "marriage" is a tragedy and a travesty. We KNOW that any old coupling off of a pair is enough for your side to hold out greedy hands, and demand "recognition". And national acceptance, even though it has to be forced by legislation. This we KNOW.
So, frankly, your post is a bunch of bullshit, and you merely wave a limp hand at the whole issue and call yourselves the persecuted, but winning, side.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#181023 Feb 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me, I thought the thread was entitled "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage". Mea culpa.
Your attempts at diversionary tactics suck.
Then, as I've previously posted, the only legitimate posts are single-word posts: "yes".
FrankOs

Covina, CA

#181024 Feb 23, 2013
Switched at polling place.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#181025 Feb 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you claiming I said that was a lie, ugly? Do you even know who said what? The Urban Dictionary is a good source to use for finding the meanings of acronyms used on the internet.
Of course I know who said what. The lie that you made was about him not knowing what that childish retort of "I know you are, but what am I" meant. To you, it must have served as high cryptology, but to the rest of us, it was laughably juvenile. I was reading it with glee. He was answering your question, of what you were, with the appropriate answer, which was "Incoherent, as usual". Where is the problem ? That you got caught accusing him of not knowing what it meant, and having it thrown, easily, back at you. You called him a liar, and I disproved that false claim and produced the actual exchange, and proved you to be the liar. Because he never said that he didn't know what it meant. Simple. Dumb-ass.
Stupid Chongo, there'll be no bananas........for you.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#181026 Feb 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. The Urban Dictionary isn't ethnic, ugly.
Thanks for the good hardy laugh! http://www.urbandictionary.com/
It's accurate, too. Look up "Rose"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
"A girl usually Hot and has a great personality"
"The most beautiful girl ever."
"A thorny plant"
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#181027 Feb 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what "incoherent" means? It indicates he didn't understand what I said. He thought what I said was incoherent. So, I explained it to him, ugly.
Another lie. He didn't think it, he knew it. It indicates he couldn't understand what you said. What you say is almost always incoherent. "Ranting", "Babble". Another lie, from the dumb-ass.

North Hollywood, CA

#181028 Feb 23, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
We KNOW that you will argue the point til the cows come home, no matter how rational the argument. To you, there is no adequate explanation. Even though you know the behavior to be wrong, you will defend it, as does any drug addict, defending their drug of choice. It's a hallmark of your side. Denial. Your side spends an awfully large amount of time singing the virtues of playing in a garbage chute. Unhealthy, against natural design, you will accept no rational fact.
Most people into anal sex are straight, ugly. And it's really not an issue when it comes to marriage rights. Straight couples have it.
<
You will deny the existence of religion, tradition, social opinion (even going so far as to claim that most of America accepts this unnatural union) claiming the existence of "fair and balanced" polls, none of which have ever come to my house, or to my E-mail account. That is what we KNOW. Like children pointing at the cookie jar, crying for the cookie that you know is in there, even though it is not appropriate to have said cookie. Your side thinks that marriage is an easy way to get free benefits from the government, even though those were created for legitimate families and not pseudo-marriages or sham marriages. We were not interfering with the government, you are. We left the government alone, your side lobbied it for change, and you label us as the interferers. Your side lies and cheats to have your way. Lobbyists. Fake polls. Infiltration into key positions for the sake of controlling national policy. That is what we KNOW. We KNOW that homosexuality is going to occur. We KNOW that calling it "marriage" is a tragedy and a travesty. We KNOW that any old coupling off of a pair is enough for your side to hold out greedy hands, and demand "recognition". And national acceptance, even though it has to be forced by legislation. This we KNOW.
So, frankly, your post is a bunch of bullshit, and you merely wave a limp hand at the whole issue and call yourselves the persecuted, but winning, side.
We KNOW you are just a butt ugly bigot with no real argument.

North Hollywood, CA

#181029 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Another lie. He didn't think it, he knew it. It indicates he couldn't understand what you said. What you say is almost always incoherent. "Ranting", "Babble". Another lie, from the dumb-ass.
Yeah, he couldn't understand what I said, because he didn't know what "IKYABWAI" means.

North Hollywood, CA

#181030 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
"A thorny plant"
"Rose is the type of person who is impossible not to envy. With her perfection and sweet ways. She just has that X factor you dont find in any other girls!" http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181031 Feb 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people into anal sex are straight, ugly. And it's really not an issue when it comes to marriage rights. Straight couples have it.
<quoted text>
We KNOW you are just a butt ugly bigot with no real argument.
Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181032 Feb 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rose is the type of person who is impossible not to envy. With her perfection and sweet ways. She just has that X factor you dont find in any other girls!" http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
>>>GAG!<<<
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#181033 Feb 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he couldn't understand what I said, because he didn't know what "IKYABWAI" means.
Of course he understood what you said, and he answered. "Incoherent" was the answer, even though you try to pretend that you do not understand.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#181034 Feb 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I understand that you THINK you know what you're talking about, but you don't. Prop 8 did not affect polygamy in any way. It was already illegal. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? PROP 8 DIDN'T MAKE POLYGAMY DOUBLE ILLEGAL.
I don't give a flying fuck what polygamists support. It is a total non-issue, except in your damaged brain.... you're like a stuck vinyl record... time to make the move to mp3.
Funny how this little quiff is allowed to use "F*ck" in a sentence, but I am not.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#181036 Feb 23, 2013
I
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
How mature. I bet you still watch cartoons and read comic books.
http://m.youtube.com/...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181037 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny how this little quiff is allowed to use "F*ck" in a sentence, but I am not.
Some posters are more equal than others.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#181038 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Most people into .....hmm.....anything are straight. But you that the percentages are non-negotiable. Gays are into anal sex, while some heteros dabble in it. Shit a few pages back, you claimed that it was possible that no heteros engaged in it, so what the fuck are you flip-flopping now ?
Just more proof of the fact that this site is biased.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#181039 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Most people into .....hmm.....anything are straight. But you that the percentages are non-negotiable. Gays are into anal sex, while some heteros dabble in it. Shit a few pages back, you claimed that it was possible that no heteros engaged in it, so what the fuck are you flip-flopping now ?

Just more proof of the fact that this site is biased.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#181040 Feb 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Who?
Justin Michaels, a homosexual activist and founder of the group Polyamorous NYC.

Polyamorous NYC is the only Poly organization in the nation designed specifically to serve the needs of the Gay, Lesbian, Bi & Trans community. The group is diverse, including individuals, couples and groups of various ethnicities and genders. What brings us together is our shared interest in long-term, romantically-committed, multiple-partner relationships and a love of the GLBT way of life.

http://poly-nyc.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct 19 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct 17 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct 1 Roy T 4
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep '14 RYGAR530 14
beating Sep '14 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep '14 Andy 49
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug '14 Justsaying 1
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info