Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

smilies

La Puente, CA

#232909 Oct 9, 2014
October 09, 2014..

The only people who are crying would be like fools below.

""I have a perfect grasp of the reality that distorted law mandates a piece of paper defying the reality of ss couples being fatally inferior to marriage.

Cry me a river. Play your tiny violin. I don't care.

Smile.""

Same cr ap different name and poster city.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232910 Oct 9, 2014
smilies wrote:
October 09, 2014..
The only people who are crying would be like fools below.
""I have a perfect grasp of the reality that distorted law mandates a piece of paper defying the reality of ss couples being fatally inferior to marriage.
Cry me a river. Play your tiny violin. I don't care.
Smile.""
Same cr ap different name and poster city.
Kinda push your buttons don't I?

Smile.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#232911 Oct 9, 2014
The Azusa Hag-Beast doesn't have buttons. Festering open wounds; canker sores; green, dripping slime from venerable diseases-- Yes. But, no buttons. Sorry.
Privie Peepers

La Puente, CA

#232912 Oct 9, 2014
Waldo peepers says, watch out for private peepers also known as Sgt. Peepers.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#232913 Oct 9, 2014
Oh, the rapier wit, the slashing intellect, the rotting syphilitic mind of a poor boob in Azusa. Hang in there, granny, until the meat wagon arrives.
Pastor Pete

Paradise, CA

#232914 Oct 9, 2014
What would Jesus do?
Noah's Ark Theme Park Loses $18M In Tax Breaks Unless They Hire Atheists
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/10/noahs-ark-t...
Dolly

Paradise, CA

#232915 Oct 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, they didn't. What a really idiotic assertion.
And still only ever, these are obvious facts:
1. The complexity of a diverse gender couple united in marriage.
2. The complementary sexual union of a diverse gender couple.
3. The combined union of two into one through a child.
A ss couple can NEVER through any court ruling or any other means equate to those distinctions. They will always be fatally inferior. Now only all the more obvious...
On the other hand, a interracial couple qualifies for all three distinctions.
May I add #3a to your list ?
Experts recommend that children be breastfed within one hour of birth, exclusively breastfed for the first six months, and then breastfed until age two with age-appropriate, nutritionally adequate and safe complementary foods. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends for the U.S. that after 6 months of exclusive breastfeeding, babies should continue to breastfeed "for a year and for as long as is mutually desired by the mother and baby". Inadequate nutrition is an underlying cause of the deaths of more than 2.6 million children and over 100,000 mothers every year.
Today many health authorities consider human breast milk the healthiest form of milk for babies. Breastfeeding promotes the health of both the mother and the infant and helps to prevent disease. Longer breastfeeding has also been associated with better mental health through childhood and into adolescence. Experts agree that breastfeeding is beneficial and have concerns about the effects of artificial formulas. Artificial feeding is associated with more deaths from diarrhea in infants in both developing and developed countries.
Molly

La Puente, CA

#232916 Oct 10, 2014
Molly is not here but you can play with dolly.
The Man

Madison, WI

#232917 Oct 10, 2014
Watch viral video of little girl being attacked by dad

Dad Sprayed with Mace..So Funny: http://youtu.be/NhoDGZaYiGw
Molly

La Puente, CA

#232918 Oct 10, 2014
Molly is not here but you can play with dolly all day long.

Since: May 12

Woodland Hills, CA

#232919 Oct 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, they didn't. What a really idiotic assertion.
And still only ever, these are obvious facts:
1. The complexity of a diverse gender couple united in marriage.
2. The complementary sexual union of a diverse gender couple.
3. The combined union of two into one through a child.
A ss couple can NEVER through any court ruling or any other means equate to those distinctions. They will always be fatally inferior. Now only all the more obvious...
On the other hand, a interracial couple qualifies for all three distinctions.
YankerPutin

La Puente, CA

#232920 Oct 10, 2014
Well if it's like that then let Putin yank it.

Woodland Hills, CA

#232923 Oct 10, 2014
Dolly wrote:
<quoted text>May I add #3a to your list ?
Experts recommend that children be breastfed within one hour of birth, exclusively breastfed for the first six months, and then breastfed until age two with age-appropriate, nutritionally adequate and safe complementary foods. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends for the U.S. that after 6 months of exclusive breastfeeding, babies should continue to breastfeed "for a year and for as long as is mutually desired by the mother and baby". Inadequate nutrition is an underlying cause of the deaths of more than 2.6 million children and over 100,000 mothers every year.
Today many health authorities consider human breast milk the healthiest form of milk for babies. Breastfeeding promotes the health of both the mother and the infant and helps to prevent disease. Longer breastfeeding has also been associated with better mental health through childhood and into adolescence. Experts agree that breastfeeding is beneficial and have concerns about the effects of artificial formulas. Artificial feeding is associated with more deaths from diarrhea in infants in both developing and developed countries.
Though I agree breast milk is the best option for a baby, 1. There are a ton of heterosexual mothers who don't breastfeed. 2nd I know one lesbian couple who breast fed their baby. Also my cousin and his husband just had a baby with the help of an egg donor and surrogate. They are paying the surrogate to provide them with breast milk for the baby who is at the moment drinking that exclusively, if you have the money to pay for an egg donor and health care costs, compensation, ect for a surrogate, you have the money to pay for breast milk. 3rd, in the case of adoption, adoptive parents heterosexual or homosexual are going to face the same challenge and have the same options open to them as far as choices on what to feed their baby. This is not a reason to prevent homosexual couples from getting married or raising children.

Location hidden

#232924 Oct 10, 2014
TrueAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I agree breast milk is the best option for a baby, 1. There are a ton of heterosexual mothers who don't breastfeed. 2nd I know one lesbian couple who breast fed their baby. Also my cousin and his husband just had a baby with the help of an egg donor and surrogate. They are paying the surrogate to provide them with breast milk for the baby who is at the moment drinking that exclusively, if you have the money to pay for an egg donor and health care costs, compensation, ect for a surrogate, you have the money to pay for breast milk. 3rd, in the case of adoption, adoptive parents heterosexual or homosexual are going to face the same challenge and have the same options open to them as far as choices on what to feed their baby. This is not a reason to prevent homosexual couples from getting married or raising children.
But reasons I note are.
who cares

La Puente, CA

#232925 Oct 10, 2014
Well if it's like that then let Putin yank it or he is a fort knocker.

P.S> who care your just a butterfly fart in the wind anyway!

Woodland Hills, CA

#232926 Oct 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But reasons I note are.
You're made up definition of marriage is a reason to ruin people's lives? I don't agree.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#232927 Oct 10, 2014
YankerPutin wrote:
Well if it's like that then let Putin yank it.
http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html

Location hidden

#232928 Oct 11, 2014
TrueAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're made up definition of marriage is a reason to ruin people's lives? I don't agree.
I didn't make any definition, I simply noted factual distinctions between marriage and ss couples;

1. The complexity of a diverse gender married couple vs the redumbancy of a duplicate gender couple.

2. The complimentary sexual union of a married couple vs the inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sodomy of a gay couple.

3. The combination of a married couple literally united in the birth of their child vs the absolute mutual barrenness of a ss couple.

Not to mention the fact that at its most basic essence marriage is a pan-cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Being told the truth doesn't ruin lives, living a lie and demanding others accept it does.

Clearly denying God has left you in darkness and deception...
point is

La Puente, CA

#232929 Oct 11, 2014
Point is we don't give a sheet about your views here anymore and never did in the first place.
slappy

Anderson, CA

#232930 Oct 11, 2014
Dooo Dooo party. Know how to tell a gay party? All the hotdogs taste like shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bags dumped beside Palermo road hold waste from... (Apr '09) May '18 Rhino 10
News Six teens arrested for homicide, robbery in hom... (Feb '10) May '18 Robert 80
Sheriff`s Race In Yuba County Apr '18 Roudy 1
News Two wounded in shooting at south side of OrovilleA (May '09) Apr '18 Mechelle williams 13
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Mar '18 myopinion 101
News PG&E plans low-level flights this week over But... Mar '18 Mann Avenue 1
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Mar '18 a disgusted class... 8

Oroville Jobs

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages