Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*...
Vanesa Markle

Sacramento, CA

#24 Feb 28, 2012
Deannasfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for bringing that out. I have asked myself these same questions and many more, on a daily basis. How the hell can anyone live with these kind of secrets? How can this family support and coddle this POS and feel good about it.
Vanesa and Melisa, this is directed at you. Did you know that you could receive the $50,000 reward for coming forward with the truth in De Anna Lynn Johnsons case? Come on girls, you know the truth about all this. Now is the time to come forward and speak up before you end up in hell like Mr. Markle Sr.
All I can say is that I hope justice is served but what is going to happen when it is not him!!?? Ever thought about that? I stand completely by my family, just like you all stand by Deanna Lynn Johnson!! I am sorry for the loss of her life!! Its tragic and she did not deserve such a horrible death.
Vanesa Markle

Sacramento, CA

#25 Feb 28, 2012
vaca girl wrote:
Come on Vanesa, we know your watching this thread to see what others say about your dad. We all know you didnt get on here, post your comment and have no intentions of watching to see what kind of responses you get.
Have you asked yourself those questions yet? Have you thought about all that has transpired in your life with your dad? Have you asked your dad to be honest with you?
Here is another question you can ask your dad, Marvin "aka Ziggy" - if he is so innocent as he states, why is he the only person that was set to go before the grand jury that felt the need to bring an attorney? Hell, he didnt testify at all. Like a coward, he had his attorney speak for him. An innocent person with nothing to hide would have gotten on the stand with pride and testify as to what they know, what they saw and what they heard.
The day is coming that your dad will have to face the rest of his life in prison, be confronted by his victims' family members and all the others who he has blabbed his story to while he was in one of his drug induced bragging sessions at the local watering hole. Trust me on this Vanessa, it wont be much longer before you will only visit your dad behind bars.
I have a right to watch these threads!!

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#26 Feb 29, 2012
Vanesa Markle wrote:
<quoted text>I have a right to watch these threads!!
Yes you do. And I hope you keep watching. If you have any questions contact the local authorities

“I am here”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#27 Feb 29, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Man.. Ziggy doesn't look so tough anymore. Looks almost like life has beaten his ass.
I think you could have taken him.
Hey if I post here are you going to say I am a stalker again?

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#28 Feb 29, 2012
Go right ahead stalker.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#29 Feb 29, 2012
Vanesa Markle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have evidence?? Do you know my dad?? Do you have legal documents?? Whats is going to happen when, you find out it was someone else!!??
What's going to happen when you find out it is Vanesa? This isn't just a bunch of people on a witch hunt hon. It wouldn't be said without there being some sort of legitimate backing to the claim.

Like I said, maybe you should go talk to the PD?

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#30 Feb 29, 2012
And Vanesa, I do feel sorry for you. I really do. You did nothing to deserve this. It's hard to come to the realization that the man you know to be your father, is a known suspect to multiple murders.

You do know he has 16 counts of domestic violence on him right? Or how many restraining orders he has against him?

How do you feel about him spitting on women, and threatening to take them out just in the last two weeks?

Your daddy even told people at one time, during his drug induced state, he'd have killed his own mother to get the drug.

The good thing is Vanesa, you are not your dad. You are not Marvin. You're Vanesa.

What he may or may not have done does not make YOU.

None of us have any ill feelings towards you.

You have brothers and sisters and friends right? What if someone took one away from you, and you never saw them again?

“I am here”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#31 Feb 29, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Go right ahead stalker.
No I guess not. You try to own Topix Kevin. I relpied to your post on Top Mod 8s thread where you where crying lets let Olive see how you try to dictate someone posts. I bet she will not jump you.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#32 Feb 29, 2012
^^ I am sure you'd feel hurt and mad at whomever was responsible.

Hit return too soon.

“I am here”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#33 Feb 29, 2012
BTW. Kevin I see where your 1st post here was #5. Does that mean you are stalking the 1st 4 posters? Just asking.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#34 Feb 29, 2012
Topic Rebel 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No I guess not. You try to own Topix Kevin. I relpied to your post on Top Mod 8s thread where you where crying lets let Olive see how you try to dictate someone posts. I bet she will not jump you.
Olive is in your head, not paying rent. You really need to give up that obsession. She has nothing to do with this.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#35 Feb 29, 2012
Vanesa Markle wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is that I hope justice is served but what is going to happen when it is not him!!?? Ever thought about that? I stand completely by my family, just like you all stand by Deanna Lynn Johnson!! I am sorry for the loss of her life!! Its tragic and she did not deserve such a horrible death.
Vanessa, can I ask you this?

Why do you feel that it is necessary to keep sendings fb requests, but wont answer any of the questions people are asking you, and wont answer marys message?

Why do you want to be their friends if you wont even talk to them?
It's all about JUSTICE

Vacaville, CA

#36 Feb 29, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
And Vanesa, I do feel sorry for you. I really do. You did nothing to deserve this. It's hard to come to the realization that the man you know to be your father, is a known suspect to multiple murders.

You do know he has 16 counts of domestic violence on him right? Or how many restraining orders he has against him?

How do you feel about him spitting on women, and threatening to take them out just in the last two weeks?

Your daddy even told people at one time, during his drug induced state, he'd have killed his own mother to get the drug.

The good thing is Vanesa, you are not your dad. You are not Marvin. You're Vanesa.

What he may or may not have done does not make YOU.

None of us have any ill feelings towards you.

You have brothers and sisters and friends right? What if someone took one away from you, and you never saw them again?
I feel sorry for Vanesa also!!

Vanesa if you are a believer please go to God for strength and guidance!!
Vanesa Markle

Sacramento, CA

#37 Mar 1, 2012
Deannasfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the lady you are speaking of. Yes, I went to Biggs to hand out informational fliers to raise awareness in his community. I am told by Vacaville PD that he is the person of interest in De Anna's case and the person of interest in Shirley Pratt's case. We, family, friends and loved ones miss both of these girls and only want justice for them. They can no longer speak for themselves because they were murdered by a vicious coward who chooses to abuse women so I will continue to speak for them.
Yes, he did spit on me not once but twice. I have had dreams of facing this SOB in court for almost 30 years now. Having him in court for a misdemeanor battery charge was not really what I envisioned but it is a start because people are talking, starting to tell his stories and wanting to fight justice right along with me.
Butte County Sheriff, Gridley/Biggs PD all know that I am there and have no intentions of stopping until he is sitting his a$$ behind bars for murder.
Where's Deanna's family Mary?? Why are you the poster child for Deannas Murder??!!
Vanesa Markle

Sacramento, CA

#38 Mar 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="It's all about JUSTICE"]<quoted text>
I feel sorry for Vanesa also!!
Vanesa if you are a believer please go to God for strength and guidance!![/QUOTE]

Feel sorry!! ahaha I do not!! I am not worried about any of you and your tatics? I have a question, where is her family? Her brother, her mother and her father??
Really

Santa Rosa, CA

#39 Mar 3, 2012
Vanesa Markle wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel sorry!! ahaha I do not!! I am not worried about any of you and your tatics? I have a question, where is her family? Her brother, her mother and her father??
Vanessa this is a question I have been wondering for quite a while. Also where was her brother searching for her the nigh she disappeared and why did he not search the tracks where she was found?
I for one am not focused on your dad as the murderer at this time I think there are too many questions that need answers to. Why the PD after all these years come up with your dad as person of interest I do not know. Another person from that was at the party was arrested to the murders yrs. ago but realeased. Now what? New evidence since all the original evidence disappeared? I don't know.
I would love to talk with your dad personally, but only if he is ready to tell what he knows if anything of that night DeAnna was murdered. I know this has to be a great burden on you and your family, I am just praying that for you that your dad is innocent not only in the DeAnna Johnson murder but also the Pratt murder.
Be strong and able to go on with your life in a positive way if this turns out that your dad is the murderer. Best of life to you.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#41 Mar 3, 2012
Really wrote:
I am just praying that for you that your dad is innocent not only in the DeAnna Johnson murder but also the Pratt murder.
Some prayers go unanswered.
It's all about JUSTICE

United States

#42 Mar 3, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>Some prayers go unanswered.
Kevin, you misunderstood, it was Melisa who threw the rocks not Vanesa,, assault charges were filed..
Vanesa Markle

Sacramento, CA

#43 Mar 3, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Vanessa this is a question I have been wondering for quite a while. Also where was her brother searching for her the nigh she disappeared and why did he not search the tracks where she was found?
I for one am not focused on your dad as the murderer at this time I think there are too many questions that need answers to. Why the PD after all these years come up with your dad as person of interest I do not know. Another person from that was at the party was arrested to the murders yrs. ago but realeased. Now what? New evidence since all the original evidence disappeared? I don't know.
I would love to talk with your dad personally, but only if he is ready to tell what he knows if anything of that night DeAnna was murdered. I know this has to be a great burden on you and your family, I am just praying that for you that your dad is innocent not only in the DeAnna Johnson murder but also the Pratt murder.
Be strong and able to go on with your life in a positive way if this turns out that your dad is the murderer. Best of life to you.
My dad has never been person of interest in the later years after the crime!! When Vacaville or any new PD gets new detectives,their job in to try to rejuvenate the cold cases, typical standard police work. Most of these people on here do not have the facts. The Pratt murder my father was never questioned, they are all misguided! I was around when that happened. Like the post above me I wasnt throwing rocks!!
Vanesa Markle

Sacramento, CA

#44 Mar 3, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Hey Vanesa, I heard your dumb-ass was throwing rocks at people today.
Did you grow up in a barn?
WOW!! Im way too smart for that!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sticker shock Tue Grandpa is a NAZI 2
News U.S. Marshals Believe Fugitive a Zombie Mikea C... Tue Lucy jane 1
News Arraignment in sexual assault case is March 28 (Mar '08) Apr 25 Morgan 1,094
News Owner of downtown's newest business didn't expe... (Mar '10) Apr 21 Killacowboy 46
News PG&E DeSabla cabins may go public (Jul '07) Apr 15 Woodsy Owl 17
News Suspected gang leader arrested in Reno (Feb '10) Apr 11 Please help april... 31
Butte County Judicial Corruption (Feb '11) Mar '16 just a bystander 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages