Butte's most wanted for Nov. 13

Zachary Scott HarveyAll Chico E-R photos are available here. Here are several people being sought by Butte County law enforcement agencies: Zachary Scott Harvey The Butte County Sheriff's Office is seeking Zachary Scott Harvey for a warrant charging him with dog fighting, criminal threats and assault with a deadly weapon. Full Story

Since: Jun 09

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 13, 2009
Meth meth meth meth meth mixed with the weed and booze.
armedandpissed

Chico, CA

#2 Nov 13, 2009
Together their IQ's wouldn't be in the double digits.Zachary Harvey looks like a good candidate for "Bubba's Bitch 2010".Jacob Wysham, the look on his face screams "I just pooped my pants" BrianMichaud,"sheepish,sc ared, and probably enjoys being strip searched".Marques Hatchett,maybe he should fight Zachary's dog,oh,and don't forget your communications device.Craig Davidson, most wanted # 2 looks like your type.
disgusted

Chico, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2009
armedandpissed wrote:
Together their IQ's wouldn't be in the double digits.Zachary Harvey looks like a good candidate for "Bubba's **** 2010".Jacob Wysham, the look on his face screams "I just pooped my pants" BrianMichaud,"sheepish,sc ared, and probably enjoys being strip searched".Marques Hatchett,maybe he should fight Zachary's dog,oh,and don't forget your communications device.Craig Davidson, most wanted # 2 looks like your type.
Pretty accurate discription! These punks, low life types are what drag our society down. Hopefully they will all be caught and jailed, but more realistically they will get a slap on the wrist, and be out slithering around. I hope none of these criminals have kids. Unfortunately the role models these perverts provide will most likely be the ones the kids will inheiret, so the cycle continues.
Sock Breath

Chico, CA

#4 Nov 14, 2009
Them's some big boys. Their mommies must have spanked them when they were little and now they just need a hug.
popeye

Chico, CA

#5 Nov 14, 2009
Maybe with a Louisville slugger!!!
alisha

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2011
Jacob wysham has aids and is selling prescription pills to chico kids..he is a very ugly guy outside and inside..yuk! He has 3 more months felony parole and is running the streets selling pills this guys a true scum bag and I hope his po catches his ass!
placido polanco

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Jake does not have aids. You guys are slandering him! He factually has hep c. Get it right.
jakes death

Rocklin, CA

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Jake passed away on the 29th of january...does anyone no how he died? Dayna

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Dec 12 Gary Puntman 165
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Dec 6 Retired Law 2
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov '14 hpallett 11
Men injured in Oroville shooting Nov '14 deborahughes 1
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov '14 backyard223 22
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:59 pm PST