Oroville crime information as close as the Web

Full story: Oroville Mercury-Register

If you want to know what crimes have happened in your neighborhood, the Oroville Police Department has a website that can help.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
IHATEGREEN

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Criminal justice?!Criminal justice is one of the reasons we have prison overpopulation.These useless eaters in prison have more rights than the the law abiding taxpayers.If we used the prisons for punishment,not a resort destination,crime would drop like a rock.
Tiffy

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

IHATEGREEN wrote:
Criminal justice?!Criminal justice is one of the reasons we have prison overpopulation.These useless eaters in prison have more rights than the the law abiding taxpayers.If we used the prisons for punishment,not a resort destination,crime would drop like a rock.
I agree.....we need to return to the days of the chain gangs. The streets of Oroville are filthy...chain these losers together and let them clean up the streets and do some real labor then maybe they will not be in such a big hurry to return to a nice warm jail with hot meals,computers, weight rooms, basketball courts etc!! Prisons would hold twice as many people if they would send half out for twelve hours doing labor while the other half sleep then rotate them for another twelve.
IHATEGREEN

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

10-4 Tiffy!!
what the ville has

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

this is cool...wish chico PD has this rather than just a bunch of over paid pud knockers

“I'm Not Grumpy, I'm in Pain.”

Since: Feb 09

Butte County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Tiffy wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.....we need to return to the days of the chain gangs. The streets of Oroville are filthy...chain these losers together and let them clean up the streets and do some real labor
I have seen seen inmate crews out doing cleanup on county roads. I hear they also perform cleanup duties at the shooting range one day per month.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••