Oroville crime information as close a...

Oroville crime information as close as the Web

There are 5 comments on the Oroville Mercury-Register story from Feb 17, 2011, titled Oroville crime information as close as the Web. In it, Oroville Mercury-Register reports that:

If you want to know what crimes have happened in your neighborhood, the Oroville Police Department has a website that can help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oroville Mercury-Register.

IHATEGREEN

AOL

#2 Feb 18, 2011
Criminal justice?!Criminal justice is one of the reasons we have prison overpopulation.These useless eaters in prison have more rights than the the law abiding taxpayers.If we used the prisons for punishment,not a resort destination,crime would drop like a rock.
Tiffy

Magalia, CA

#3 Feb 18, 2011
IHATEGREEN wrote:
Criminal justice?!Criminal justice is one of the reasons we have prison overpopulation.These useless eaters in prison have more rights than the the law abiding taxpayers.If we used the prisons for punishment,not a resort destination,crime would drop like a rock.
I agree.....we need to return to the days of the chain gangs. The streets of Oroville are filthy...chain these losers together and let them clean up the streets and do some real labor then maybe they will not be in such a big hurry to return to a nice warm jail with hot meals,computers, weight rooms, basketball courts etc!! Prisons would hold twice as many people if they would send half out for twelve hours doing labor while the other half sleep then rotate them for another twelve.
IHATEGREEN

AOL

#4 Feb 18, 2011
10-4 Tiffy!!
what the ville has

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2011
this is cool...wish chico PD has this rather than just a bunch of over paid pud knockers

“I'm Not Grumpy, I'm in Pain.”

Since: Feb 09

Butte County

#7 Feb 19, 2011
Tiffy wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.....we need to return to the days of the chain gangs. The streets of Oroville are filthy...chain these losers together and let them clean up the streets and do some real labor
I have seen seen inmate crews out doing cleanup on county roads. I hear they also perform cleanup duties at the shooting range one day per month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sticker shock Apr 26 Grandpa is a NAZI 2
News U.S. Marshals Believe Fugitive a Zombie Mikea C... Apr 26 Lucy jane 1
News Arraignment in sexual assault case is March 28 (Mar '08) Apr 25 Morgan 1,094
News Owner of downtown's newest business didn't expe... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Killacowboy 46
News PG&E DeSabla cabins may go public (Jul '07) Apr '16 Woodsy Owl 17
News Suspected gang leader arrested in Reno (Feb '10) Apr '16 Please help april... 31
Butte County Judicial Corruption (Feb '11) Mar '16 just a bystander 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages