Hearing slated for shooting suspect

Hearing slated for shooting suspect

There are 3 comments on the Mercury-Register story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Hearing slated for shooting suspect. In it, Mercury-Register reports that:

A man accused of involvement in a shooting last month in Palermo is scheduled for a preliminary hearing today in Butte County Superior Court, and another suspect in the case is scheduled to enter a plea July 21.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mercury-Register.

sickoftweekersnt herebs

Media, PA

#1 Jul 17, 2011
They both need to get life and so does there cracked out girlfriend who were also involved! U know who u are both of u tweeker bitches! Go to hell and move the hell out of Palermo! Ur bringing nothing but trouble, drugs, violence, and drama to our community!
sickoflamesnitch punks

Oroville, CA

#2 Jul 29, 2011
ive been in palermo since i was 8 and im not going no where you check this out sickoftweekersntherebs NOBODY gives a shit wat u think the drama was brought to our house charlie and dusty both say so in there reports to the cops they came to our house looking to fight and for ur info my old man wasnt in town cuz had he been dustys lame ass wouldnt have dared come to our house starting shit and im not ever leavin palermo but if u want me to then feel free to try and make me id be obliged to give you that opportunity if ur really feeling froggy leap bitch the person who needs a life is you why dont you try getting at me again when you find ur backbone and can stop talking shit anonomouysly until then i wont lose any sleep upset over how u feel about us know that and ur never going to affect my life so dont even waste ur time
uarnthardJanella Klien

San Jose, CA

#3 Aug 16, 2011
U think ur so hard and bad ass when ur not sh*t but a dramma starting dope smoking wh@re. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Are u proud of what u see?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old Jul 4 Melissa95988 3
Raul Does Fidel: Cuban Copulation Couple Jul 2 Moises Krupeliaf 1
Media lies Jun 21 Lost 4
Review: Oroville Tacos (Aug '14) Jun 21 CofCC-dot-org 6
Review: 99 Express Wheels (Mar '14) Jun 12 mayfieldsus 2
Review: Dennis Lucas Plumbing Repair (Oct '11) Jun 12 PB4YOU 3
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) May '15 Barbara 100
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE