Butte's Most Wanted

Butte's Most Wanted

There are 8 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Sep 17, 2010, titled Butte's Most Wanted. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Isaias Torres MandujanoAll Chico E-R photos are available here. Here are several people being sought by Butte County law enforcement agencies: Isaias Torres Mandujano The Butte County Sheriff's Office is seeking Isaias Torres Mandujano for a felony warrant charging him with failing to appear, violation of probation and being an accessory to a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Dale Clark

Austin, TX

#1 Sep 18, 2010
To Whom it May Concern:

I happen to know Rodney Barry White and I am familiar with the case. This is a mistake. The case was dropped. It would behoove the Enterprise Record if they would investigate this a bit further.
Vern

AOL

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Dale Clark wrote:
To Whom it May Concern:
I happen to know Rodney Barry White and I am familiar with the case. This is a mistake. The case was dropped. It would behoove the Enterprise Record if they would investigate this a bit further.
Don't count on it ... They wont even investigate the a_sshole teachers that went to China
Doug

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2010
Dale Clark wrote:
To Whom it May Concern:
I happen to know Rodney Barry White and I am familiar with the case. This is a mistake. The case was dropped. It would behoove the Enterprise Record if they would investigate this a bit further.
The ER gets this info straight for the the law enforcement agencies. That information should be credible and if it's not....you only know as much as what they tell you.
Local

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2010
Dale Clark wrote:
To Whom it May Concern:
I happen to know Rodney Barry White and I am familiar with the case. This is a mistake. The case was dropped. It would behoove the Enterprise Record if they would investigate this a bit further.
Not according to the County Superior Court website.

http://www.buttecourt.ca.gov/online_index/CMS...

I don't see the charges as being dropped. He's out on bail for felony theft, doesn't make court and a warrant is issued??? How and why would charges be dropped?
Snowman

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 20, 2010
Wow. Again...if this is the worst we have we're doing pretty dang good.
Jean

Oakland, CA

#8 Sep 21, 2010
THis person arrested fr ripping off taxpayers of $324,000 DOLLARS!

-Sacto 9-1-1:-Sacramento social worker suspected of stealing thousands
By Bill Lindelof
[email protected]
Published: Monday, Sep. 20, 2010 - 10:14 am

www.sacbee.com/2010/09/20/3043166/sacto-9-1-1...
Char white

Pleasanton, CA

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the County Superior Court website.
http://www.buttecourt.ca.gov/online_index/CMS...
I don't see the charges as being dropped. He's out on bail for felony theft, doesn't make court and a warrant is issued??? How and why would charges be dropped?
Because he's dead, that's why...
Char white

Pleasanton, CA

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the County Superior Court website.
http://www.buttecourt.ca.gov/online_index/CMS...
I don't see the charges as being dropped. He's out on bail for felony theft, doesn't make court and a warrant is issued??? How and why would charges be dropped?
Oh, and the reason he didn't make court was because he had MERSA, and they didn't want him there, nor would they accommodate him with judges chambers or in a hospital setting. He did attempt to steal $23 in merchandise, and was trying to work out his appearance in court, but died before it could be settled. In the future, perhaps you should get all the facts before shooting off your ignorant comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Super Wal-mart still in progress (Feb '09) Sep 26 BobRoundHole 141
News Trio faces felony charges after 100 cars vandal... Sep 16 Jodi 1
Family Court Corruption (May '12) Sep 14 worriedmom 4
News Gleaners hand out 5,000 pounds of salmom (Nov '10) Sep 8 Michael Joseph 8
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Sep 5 Bob 7
News Victims of apparent triple homicide identified (Jul '08) Aug '16 Itzmealwayz 52
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Aug '16 Nicolesigler27 23

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages