Six teenagers arrested in Oroville ho...

Six teenagers arrested in Oroville home invasion robbery, homicide

There are 181 comments on the Oroville Mercury-Register story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Six teenagers arrested in Oroville home invasion robbery, homicide. In it, Oroville Mercury-Register reports that:

Six boys whose ages range from 14 to 16 were arrested Thursday in connection with a home invasion robbery where an elderly man was beaten and later died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oroville Mercury-Register.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
John

Dublin, CA

#194 Jan 23, 2014
Wooie wrote:
As I said in another post, I grew up in Oroville with a brother and sister. We didn't get in trouble. We rode bikes, played frisbee, skate borded, went swimming, played cards, did our homework and helped our single mom with chores. We had no money. That poor kids don't have anything to do is nothing more than a pack of mule muffins and absolutely no excuse! These are sick 'Things' that are nothing but evil and maliciousness embodied. If it were me I would have them euthinized! This is un~freaking~believable! Anybody that wants to pollute the board with poor kid sob stories can bite me. These 'Things knew what they were doing and they did it intentionally with malace and with total lack of anything even close to resembling or associating with what it is to be a human being. Kill them and be done with it. If anyone can't find something constructive to do is a lazy spoiled whiner with no imagination.
I wonder if these dirt bags were involved in the burglery and vandalism at my place? Anybody run accross some nice cheap tools for sale the last 2 weeks? All nice stuff ripped off from my house down by the Indian cemetery. Little punks were so brazen they left me a note that read "Thank
U F.N.E.E,"
Sound familiar to anyone? Let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know abbi mendoza, 40 years old Sat Melissa95988 3
Raul Does Fidel: Cuban Copulation Couple Jul 2 Moises Krupeliaf 1
Media lies Jun 21 Lost 4
Review: Oroville Tacos (Aug '14) Jun 21 CofCC-dot-org 6
Review: 99 Express Wheels (Mar '14) Jun 12 mayfieldsus 2
Review: Dennis Lucas Plumbing Repair (Oct '11) Jun 12 PB4YOU 3
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) May '15 Barbara 100
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE