Six teenagers arrested in Oroville home invasion robbery, homicide

Six boys whose ages range from 14 to 16 were arrested Thursday in connection with a home invasion robbery where an elderly man was beaten and later died. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Michelle

Magalia, CA

#1 Feb 27, 2010
There is no rehab that will work on this type. Try as adults then lock them up until they die.

“An Erudite Hillbilly”

Since: Mar 08

Lake Oroville, CA

#2 Feb 27, 2010
Great job Reniff! Now Ramsey needs to throw the entire book at them!
RRjustice

Chico, CA

#3 Feb 27, 2010
Michelle wrote:
There is no rehab that will work on this type. Try as adults then lock them up until they die.
B.S. when big ol' sex starved bubba gets his child molesting hands on these pukes, justice will begin to be served.
unknown

Chico, CA

#4 Feb 27, 2010
RRjustice wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S. when big ol' sex starved bubba gets his child molesting hands on these pukes, justice will begin to be served.
I am disgusted by your comment; how can you think such thoughts? Justice will be served, but not in that sort of way.
RRjustice

Chico, CA

#5 Feb 27, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I am disgusted by your comment; how can you think such thoughts? Justice will be served, but not in that sort of way.
and...I'm disgusted by these pukes actions. What do you think is waiting for them in jail anyways? Wake up!!! Wonder how you would feel if teh victom was a friend or relative?
profiling

Chico, CA

#6 Feb 27, 2010
I've heard these piles of waste are of asian decent. Anyone hear the same?
MikeO

Oroville, CA

#7 Feb 27, 2010
There are plenty of law breakers from every race. These punks should be exectuced for the murder. It doesn't make everyone else of the same race bad.
profiling

Chico, CA

#8 Feb 27, 2010
MikeO wrote:
There are plenty of law breakers from every race. These punks should be exectuced for the murder. It doesn't make everyone else of the same race bad.
agreed!
JustAChic

Chico, CA

#9 Feb 27, 2010
MikeO wrote:
I agree. There's law breaker from every race. These boys should be prosecuted based on their crime and not their race. Justice will prevail!!!
batman

Oroville, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2010
Like they always say "The only thing you can do in Oroville is get in trouble."
Well

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2010
profiling wrote:
I've heard these piles of waste are of asian decent. Anyone hear the same?
I haven't heard anything... but it is a known fact that the Asian Gangs are the "worst" out there. I think that they have put fear into other gangs. I think that it is important sometimes to know what decent they are... then you know where to stear clear from... I don't think this is a bad comment at all... Though it sounds more like some kids that had a lot in common got together and commited the worst crime possible... I bet they wish they could rewind the tape! Its sad if there is a kid involved that just wanted to be part of the "gang"... One good thing that comes out of this... they were caught... and they won't do it again!
Tobi

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2010
Yes they're of Asian decent.. they are Hmong.. and are affiliated with a gang. Disappointed..
Tobi

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2010
If they are who i think they are i just heard about this last night.
Wooie

Newark, NJ

#14 Feb 27, 2010
As I said in another post, I grew up in Oroville with a brother and sister. We didn't get in trouble. We rode bikes, played frisbee, skate borded, went swimming, played cards, did our homework and helped our single mom with chores. We had no money. That poor kids don't have anything to do is nothing more than a pack of mule muffins and absolutely no excuse! These are sick 'Things' that are nothing but evil and maliciousness embodied. If it were me I would have them euthinized! This is un~freaking~believable! Anybody that wants to pollute the board with poor kid sob stories can bite me. These 'Things knew what they were doing and they did it intentionally with malace and with total lack of anything even close to resembling or associating with what it is to be a human being. Kill them and be done with it. If anyone can't find something constructive to do is a lazy spoiled whiner with no imagination.
sls

Oroville, CA

#15 Feb 27, 2010
Does anyone know when & where Frank's services will be held? If its open to the public, I'd like to attend.
Devstr

Chico, CA

#16 Feb 27, 2010
Poor unfortunate soul...youths these days. why in the world would they want to waste their lives like this. I feel for this man's family and friends. I hope they get tried as adults and get what they deserve. I'm sure these misfits' parents are in shock. Race has nothing to do with commiting crimes. Criminals come from every background. Good thing they are caught and will be dealt with. Our hearts and prayers go out!
Jinx

Oroville, CA

#17 Feb 27, 2010
sls wrote:
Does anyone know when & where Frank's services will be held? If its open to the public, I'd like to attend.
I have been watching the paper but, have a suspicion his family will bury him in the Bay area. That is where he is from.
Devstr

Chico, CA

#18 Feb 27, 2010
If these misfits are "gangsters" I'm pretty sure there is a "Big kahuna" plotting these burglaries with them.
gary

Redding, CA

#19 Feb 27, 2010
batman wrote:
Like they always say "The only thing you can do in Oroville is get in trouble."
Good old Batman...... you can always count on him trying to stir the old "Oroville is terrible" pot.....what an idiot!!! You wouldn't have had a word to say about it if it happened somewhere else, would you???
Tobi

United States

#20 Feb 27, 2010
To all the comments about the parents should be punished for raising such creatures. Have you guys ever heard of the saying "Created the body, not the mind/heart". Its true that they gave birth to kids who turned out to be criminals but we still can't blame them; for they had no involvement in the crime. For example a 23 year old kills a dozen kids at school, should the parents of the 23 year old be punished for raising a killer? I doubt not and since when did parents get dragged into crimes that their kids have committed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Los Angeles 200,987
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr ForkBelly 7,962
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep 3 Andy 49
•••

Fire Warning for Butte County was issued at September 22 at 1:45PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oroville People Search