Apartment meth lab raided; three arrested

Full story: Chico Enterprise-Record

A methamphetamine lab officials believe was operating from inside an apartment on Nord Avenue was raided Tuesday morning and three residents arrested.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2012
SufferinSaskafra se

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Is this a typo?

"Drug agents arrested Jeffrey Rosandich, 39, his girlfriend Brianne Hronis, 18, and Catherine Hronis, 39, on"
Dam Meth addicts. I fee; that legalizing drugs would not stop this BS, instead sanctify it's use.
OldTimers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Could you be any less clear what you mean by "this BS"? Did you mean that those people were arrested, that a 39 year old man has an 18 year old girlfriend, or the lack of a complete sentence? Please clarify. You aren't by any chance presently very high on crank, are you?
Thumper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

I wonder if the Hronis duo is related to the Steve Hronis who is in prison for a double murder down in the gold country due to a bad drug deal.It would be a shame if that dirtbag was able to reproduce prior to being locked up for life
Morgan Williams

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

I live in the complex where it was found. I'm glad they found it. I feel bad for the young child.
Mother of the Year

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

And the mother of the year award goes to..........

CATHERINE HRONIS!!!!!

another Butte County methamphetamine addict who took her children into the world of drugs and life in prison.

Catherine Hronis is the mother of Brianne Hronis and the mother of the 14 year old child who was placed with CPS.

This would have never happened had the courts paid attention in the past.

Butte County has a wonderful way of slapping these drug addicts on the hand and feeling sorry for them. I am sure the 14 year old will be back in her mother's care in no time.
Fedupwithitall

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Mother of the Year wrote:
And the mother of the year award goes to..........
CATHERINE HRONIS!!!!!
another Butte County methamphetamine addict who took her children into the world of drugs and life in prison.
Catherine Hronis is the mother of Brianne Hronis and the mother of the 14 year old child who was placed with CPS.
This would have never happened had the courts paid attention in the past.
Butte County has a wonderful way of slapping these drug addicts on the hand and feeling sorry for them. I am sure the 14 year old will be back in her mother's care in no time.
Unfortunately, you're probably right, but it's good to see another lab taken down.
Vern

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Like many in Chico I have to store some personal items in one of the many storage facilities around the area. I have to tell you I have seen some shadey/tweeker looking like people coming and going from these units. I have witnessed what looks like chemicals being moved to and from.

I suspect they are manufacturing Meth.
Do you suppose BINTF could bring one of the drug sniffing dogs around these units and see if they get a hit? Its just an idea ... any comments?
TWANDA

Sierra City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Great idea Vern! Hopefully, BINTF reads these posts....
Thumper

Firebaugh, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Vern wrote:
Like many in Chico I have to store some personal items in one of the many storage facilities around the area. I have to tell you I have seen some shadey/tweeker looking like people coming and going from these units. I have witnessed what looks like chemicals being moved to and from.
Do you suppose BINTF could bring one of the drug sniffing dogs around these units and see if they get a hit? Its just an idea ... any comments?
Well just give them a call. They don't bite.
Fedupwithitall

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Vern wrote:
That sounds like an exellent idea!
RealityCheck

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Thumper wrote:
I wonder if the Hronis duo is related to the Steve Hronis who is in prison for a double murder down in the gold country due to a bad drug deal.It would be a shame if that dirtbag was able to reproduce prior to being locked up for life
If they get congical visits, then they can reproduced while in jail.
Justafriend

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

I know steve hronis, he was my neighbor in folsom state prison. He is a lonely man, who nobody cares about. Just thought i would let you guys know, because i know everything about that guy and i dont believe he is sending people to do work for him. Another thing, he only murdered on guy. I have seen his paperwork. And you cannot get any congical visits if your sentenced to life in prison. If you guys need to know anything else let me know.
hhhmmm

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

hhhhmmm, meth in Chico. So many Oroville haters in Chico, evidently they're in denial about Chico's problem too.

Yes, I live in Chico
michael

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

MORE THAN JUST ABOVE BY FAR GOD OF WAR EH??HORNIA
michael

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

more than above by far hronia!!god of war ha ha-michael hronia
Nhronis

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Get.the facts strait Steven Hronis didnt committ a dbl murder....Hes paid his debt to society.
THE DRUG ADDICT DAUGHTER

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

just thought i would let you all know that i am one of the "daughters" who was in the home. I am one of those "drug addicts" who everyone is so quick to belittle. i am very glad we got in trouble and we were able to get the help we needed.i hope none of you ever have to deal with a drug addiction it isn't much fun. ill have you know my mother is doing very well my sister is an amazing girl who is very smart and for myself i am transferring to Chico State in 2013 and have been clean almost four years. sorry to disappoint you all but we never went to prison and as for myself i don't see that in my future. One more thing Steve Hronis is not my father, unfortunately i never got the chance to meet him and my father is dead. most of you people on here are very rude and for lack of a better word jerks. Judge somebody else family!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

THE DRUG ADDICT DAUGHTER wrote:
just thought i would let you all know that i am one of the "daughters" who was in the home. I am one of those "drug addicts" who everyone is so quick to belittle. i am very glad we got in trouble and we were able to get the help we needed.i hope none of you ever have to deal with a drug addiction it isn't much fun. ill have you know my mother is doing very well my sister is an amazing girl who is very smart and for myself i am transferring to Chico State in 2013 and have been clean almost four years. sorry to disappoint you all but we never went to prison and as for myself i don't see that in my future. One more thing Steve Hronis is not my father, unfortunately i never got the chance to meet him and my father is dead. most of you people on here are very rude and for lack of a better word jerks. Judge somebody else family!
Congratulations........I wish the best for you.......One day at a time......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Oroville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE