Funk acquitted in bathroom arrest

Longtime Paradise resident Harold Funk was acquitted of resisting arrest and public intoxication charges yesterday when a Butte County jury found him not guilty. Full Story
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
to jennifer

Paradise, CA

#384 Mar 13, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
One more thing, the investigator said that the right hand side of my vehicle had damages consistent with a pit manuever, however, he did not feel this was the case only because it is out of police protocol to pit on the right side because that is where people pull to when they here sirens. Nothing that day was done according to police protocol. In addition, the tires were 2 weeks old and I had sway away coil overs. My truck would not have rolled over at 90mph. He was definetly hit by the police.
i know all this.
to jennifer

Paradise, CA

#385 Mar 13, 2009
i have not even picked up the packet you left, and i knew he was pitted. i saw the marks and paint with my own eyes, took my own pics. i also know they didn't follow or HAVE to follow any protocol. they just had to have protocols on file, then, it's all left up to "Officer Discretion" or "Officer's Judgment".
there was negligence and this info will hopefully prove that to the right people.
but you are culpable too, you can never change that fact jennifer.

~AGD
to jennifer

Paradise, CA

#386 Mar 13, 2009
i know your cell # was on the folder, but i don't need to talk to you in person, it probably would get ugly, and i don't want that because you are trying to help, and I appreciate that, I do..I'm just not to forgiveness yet. You understand. I'm sure.
But i am wondering if you a have copy of your PI's report about his findings that i could get, to back up the pictures. I don't know if you had it and just forgot to include it or what, but that would be vastly more of value then what I've got now. Though the pictures are clearer and a even show my finger marks across one of the dents, just meaning i was there b4 your PI... but I have all the other reports you sent over, except the event report. So, his findings would be of great help. you if could please find that too. It's an independent "witness" (basically) and their findings, and that'll help a lot. please let me know.

~AGD
to jennifer

Paradise, CA

#387 Mar 15, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
One more thing, the investigator said that the right hand side of my vehicle had damages consistent with a pit manuever, however, he did not feel this was the case only because it is out of police protocol to pit on the right side because that is where people pull to when they here sirens. Nothing that day was done according to police protocol. In addition, the tires were 2 weeks old and I had sway away coil overs. My truck would not have rolled over at 90mph. He was definetly hit by the police.
The police didn't have to even worry about people pulling over to the right, because there was no place for them on the right to pull to. Notice in the dash cam, even the people on the left didn't pull over, for one of two reasons;
Nowhere to pull over to, and/or no time to pull over.
But on the right side, where the chase was happening there are virtually no safe places to pull off the road anywhere, especialy with them coming at 80-90mph. They weren't worrying about others, just shanye.
And another thing. Speeds had reached 90mphas reported on the dash cam (by Burnette to dispatch I assume), but that's not how fast shayne was going when he actually rolled. He'd slowed, according to the MAIT report, to approx 78mph. All Dep Burnette had to do at that point was Not hit his brakes, and boom, hit him. He was after all already turning, so he figured (or was that Nichols) that he'd just lose it, and hit a tree. Not one of the dozen plus cars they'd already passed, or a car coming around that blind turn,nope, a tree.
Please,,, I really need that PI's report.
to jennifer

Paradise, CA

#388 Mar 17, 2009
come on... get back online...

~AGD
to jennifer

Paradise, CA

#389 Mar 20, 2009
please, I need a copy of that report..... you've gone this far on your own accord. Now finish what you've started, and provide the info needed.... Please

Since: Mar 08

Sacramento, CA

#392 Mar 25, 2009
this must not die until its absolutely dead,like the woman tim murdered!
to jennifer or friends

Paradise, CA

#393 Mar 26, 2009
please get ahold of Jennifer. PLEASE!!! I need more of her information. I'll pay her for the copies... just get it to Tina, PLEASE!!
A Friend

Hayward, CA

#394 Mar 26, 2009
to jennifer or friends wrote:
please get ahold of Jennifer. PLEASE!!! I need more of her information. I'll pay her for the copies... just get it to Tina, PLEASE!!
I let her know yesterday.....she is working today, but she will contact you soon, I think?:)
to the friend

Paradise, CA

#395 Mar 26, 2009
THANK YOU soooo much. It will all play a big role in the final outcome of my workings...
Jennifer

Los Angeles, CA

#396 Jan 22, 2012
A Good Dog wrote:
Yeah, that aspect with the girlfriend still pisses me off to no end. The "girl", yeah she was 28 I think when this happened. Not some naive little thing, being taken advantage of by this guy. No. She was fullly aware of what she was doing and who she was doing it with. Just 10 days prior to this wreck SHE drove him through Paradise in a high speed chase, and got away with him. She was pulled over by Of. Cooper and gave him a false name for Tinnel, then drove off and lost him eventually. And yeah, then the PPD "counseled her" on what she'd done when she "Turned herself in". She HAD to go back with some sob story of force because she'd given Cooper her license before fleeing!!! She had him hiding in the back of her truck the day of the wreck, again driving him around... she claims he frightened her and she had no choice... BS She told the ACO Gebbia the day after the wreck she was his girlfriend, come to claim their dead dogs body so it could be buried WITH Tinnel. With all this they pressed no charges on her, even for what she did of her own will... the false name, the high speed pursuit, the aiding abetting. She will burn in hell for her role in this, and for her unwillingness to admitt her fault in what happened.
No I dont think I will..but you on the other hand are going to die quite young with all that anger toward me..let it go and top being a bitch..you have no idea what i went through and i dont owe anyone except her father an explanation.
Jennifer

Tarzana, CA

#397 Jan 20, 2013
To GD re Frank wrote:
My mistake, I couldn't remember the "Taste of Cooking". Although, I do remember she worked at Albertsons in the bakery dept, & that many people knew her & thought highly of her. I could do nothing but think of the husband & son for days. Especially when the cops had plenty of chance to pick up Tinnell & didn't. They knew where he lived. Wasn't he on probation at the time? I could never accept the fact that the girlfriend was never punished when she was driving the car & left the keys in it so he could escape. The cops even offered to help her out when she was at the department. Long story, & those who know nothing about it as "FRANK"should not be labeling "you and your kind" when he knows diddly squat about it. You "Frank" are the ill informed. Know of what you are speaking before you open your mouth with your accusations. There was a big cover up on this story. If you "Frank" who is the one so blatantly informed go back in the archives & read up on this story. Then maybe, you may have some compassion, I doubt it, You don't seem that type.
They never tried to help me out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr g 2,270
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Ultraman 200,968
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 hr Pizza 16,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
beating Sep 4 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep 3 Andy 49
•••
Oroville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
•••
•••