Juvenile arrested in attack on student at Las Plumas

A masked male who allegedly entered a Las Plumas High School classroom last week and attacked a student has been arrested and is in custody at Butte County Juvenile Hall. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Use a klean kanteen.”

Since: Mar 08

california

#46 Jun 15, 2012
brandonmartinez wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt bring a gun...i did not run out, the teacher did try to stop me but figured it was safer..i did it yeah i did...i did my time as well too...i moved on to a better life with a son..im doin good now...rarely ever mad at all...i guess you can say that my debt to society paid off
I know you didn't bring a gun. I did not say you did. You didn't run out? Then why did the cops have to look for you and people had to tell who you were? Certainly not because you sat in a desk and stuck around. It sounds to me like you still haven't fully accepted your responsibility in this matter. I'm glad your debt has been paid off. That your rarely ever mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Jan 20 SaTaN 166
any girls want to Skype? Jan 20 SaTaN 2
Review: Grain FED Worm Castings Jan 20 Joeknows 1
Funeral today for homicide victims (Jul '08) Jan 12 Ridiculous Website 1 38
: Homes near Palermo evacuated as fire burns st... (Jun '08) Jan 5 Joan Rios 20
Men injured in Oroville shooting Jan 3 trizteza 2
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Jan 1 WeCopWatch 3
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web