Butte's Most Wanted

Butte's Most Wanted

There are 8 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Butte's Most Wanted. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Jennifer Lee CastroAll Chico E-R photos are available here. Here are several people being sought by Butte County law enforcement agencies: Jennifer Lee Castro The Butte County Sheriff's Office is seeking Jennifer Lee Castro for a felony warrant charging her with violation of probation, possession of a controlled substance, possession of stolen ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

caine

Chico, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
why no pic of KERR? also,the castro sisters-'the family that gets high together,stays together-IN JAIL'-they dont look like 'druggies',looks are deceiving i wonder if the banking robbing dope fiend ,miss murray,would have made the MOST WANTED is she hadnt got busyed in yolo co
chico resident

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2010
caine wrote:
why no pic of KERR? also,the castro sisters-'the family that gets high together,stays together-IN JAIL'-they dont look like 'druggies',looks are deceiving i wonder if the banking robbing dope fiend ,miss murray,would have made the MOST WANTED is she hadnt got busyed in yolo co
Too ugly.
chico here

Chico, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2010
yeah caine is too ugly you can see his face even with your eyes closed
caine

Chico, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2010
chico here wrote:
yeah caine is too ugly you can see his face even with your eyes closed
N.....GA PLEASE
observer

Chico, CA

#5 Jul 23, 2010
These two Castro women must be from the same family, I mean come on, what are the odds of two separate,unrelated Castro families be stricken with such homely women? And you Ricky Labrado,some inmate is going to make good use of those pork chops.Can you squeal like a piggy Ricky?
jailbait

Chico, CA

#6 Jul 24, 2010
observer wrote:
These two Castro women must be from the same family, I mean come on, what are the odds of two separate,unrelated Castro families be stricken with such homely women? And you Ricky Labrado,some inmate is going to make good use of those pork chops.Can you squeal like a piggy Ricky?
Ricky is going to get the recognition he deserves when he's finally caught.Yeah, them big ol' ears are "love handles" to his fellow inmates,good luck Ricky, try and keep your mouth shut!The remarks about the Castro twins was insensitive,and hearless, unfortunately I have to agree,two of the ugliest women I've seen.
phukdapopo-nU2

Oroville, CA

#7 Dec 28, 2011
I dont know why the hell you lames are so interested in my sister and i. Friggin snitches! I am inclined to think that you chumps are in a category of ugly that me and my sis arent even eligible for. Get a life chumps, before someone takes the lame one you live now.
chicoguy

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 30, 2011
hella lame those bitch's is fine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FYI: Cali residents are entitled to payments wh... Jun 20 Chico Bandito 1
News Early-morning fire destroys Bucks Lake Lodge (Jan '10) Jun 20 Missey 24
News Man shot multiple times in Berry Creek a disputea (Dec '16) Jun 20 Mann Avenue dog o... 3
News A a safea space to shoot up: Worth a try in Cal... Jun 12 Jane 1
News Pot grow raided in south Oroville (Sep '08) Jun 5 Shilo 178
BECAREFULL tenage GIRLS!!! in MARYSVILLE!!! (Jul '08) May 28 Williamsville 4
does Marysville requires sidewalk built prior t... May '17 quan 1

Oroville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages