Correction: Meeting about ambulance o...

Correction: Meeting about ambulance operating areas is Tuesday

There are 1 comment on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Jul 18, 2011, titled Correction: Meeting about ambulance operating areas is Tuesday. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Public meetings will be held Tuesday in Chico and Oroville to discuss the development of a competitive bid process for establishing exclusive operating areas for ambulance services in Butte County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

Anonymous

Hilmar, CA

#1 Jul 22, 2011
Let's look into facts. Fact #1 First Responder didnt increase ambulance resources until Priority one moved in! Fact#2 wages and benefits even after acquiring Oroville didn't go above 9.00 hr and limited to disgraceful benefits!#3 First Responders been investigated for unethical billing practices by the FBI and finally First Responder has a reputation for arrogant paramedics and questionable billing practice both hear and Sacramento! So I ask you do you believe an under cut EMS company will ever provide any long term dedicated providers. Our should we look to proven and exceptional care providers likeAMR or even less known companies who would fightharerfor our needs vs only both bottom Dollar service for top dollar return!The old BiCounty approach to business less is more,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff`s Race In Yuba County Apr 16 Roudy 1
News Two wounded in shooting at south side of OrovilleA (May '09) Apr 7 Mechelle williams 13
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Mar 29 myopinion 101
News PG&E plans low-level flights this week over But... Mar 28 Mann Avenue 1
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Mar 27 a disgusted class... 8
North Sierra Wine Trail - Oroville Mar 27 howefortunate 1
News Boys and Girls Club comes to juvenile hall (Nov '07) Mar 26 Kayla Foster 6

Oroville Jobs

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages