Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting trial

A family walks by a wall of posters of Oscar Grant in Oakland, Calif., Friday, July 2, 2010. Full Story
T gets S A

Monrovia, CA

#2434 Jul 20, 2012
Good news for free-spirited air travelers:

It is totally cool to get naked at the airport!
Mikey Cohen

Sun City, CA

#2435 Jul 23, 2012
dave wrote:
Here we go again....
All you good citizens complaining about a bad cop???
Who the F do you think keeps you safe? If it were not for cops, good and bad, these criminal thugs would be terrorizing all of us without remorse or a second thought. If this dirtbag would not have been out committing crimes in the first place he might be alive today to commit more crimes agains the good people of the world. This scum got what he deserved, whether or not it was an accidental shooting or an intended shooting.
Why don't all you complainers go walking around the nearest ghetto at night or even in the daytime and try minding your own business. See how far you get without getting assaulted, raped, stabbed, harassed, or shot. I dare you.
Finally, FBI statistics show that only 1 in every 11 crimes is stopped.
Now, go ahead and take that stroll down the "bad" part of town.....
Just thought everyone should know, this guy Dave is a cop that will not hesitate to frame a minority any chance he gets. Go to a blog entitled Looking for Witnesses, they talk about him all of the time!
Reed

Azusa, CA

#2436 Jul 23, 2012
This is just trash talk anyway must be some spammer who got upset because they were put in their place, again.
KIll the radical Libs

Los Gatos, CA

#2437 Jul 24, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He was face down on the ground. One officer had his knee in Grant's back. He was unarmed.
You're a fool.
I agree that this guy would be dead probably regardless, although whether he would have gotten to the point of being face down with a knee in his back is questionable, that is generally reserved for those NOT cooperating. Regardless, the cop was grossly negligent at the least.
Your little profile quote about "Guns DO kill people"...a little heads up- so do sticks and rocks and if there were no other options available (i.e. 10,000 years ago)to the human species then that's what we would use!
Bottom line is I truly love that you are a pacifist to the point of refusing to protect yourself. It's a beautiful and innocent portrayal of humanity that balances the violent tendencies of our species. However, to quote the cliche "it is better to have one and not need one than to need one and not have one". The Colorado theater shooting is a great example of targeting the defenseless. If you arm the public,(and I mean with training/psych profile and licensing)then monsters like that cannot plan their targets. He didn't attack a police station. he attacked a large room full of people that he knew had no defense. I know I will never change your mind and in a way I hope and pray that nothing ever makes you wish you had changed your mind. I however will stay vigilent and try to protect my own and yours if ever needed in a situation like that.
J more

Monrovia, CA

#2438 Jul 24, 2012
Just more trash talking republicans.
Darren

Barstow, CA

#2439 Jul 29, 2012
When is the Driving to Bakersfield, California?
Canned

Azusa, CA

#2440 Jul 29, 2012
I thought they canned that 'reject' who shot and killed a human being in Okland.

No more immunity, you shoot you kill, you take a bullet and die too!
Darren

Barstow, CA

#2441 Jul 29, 2012
coming to Bakersfield, California.
Club

Azusa, CA

#2442 Jul 29, 2012
The roll call is closed, please don't mickey mouse this up any more than you already have!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2445 Jul 31, 2012
COPS LIE ALL THE TIME !! This was a overly aggressive cop as a lot are in CA.

“...Strike one”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2447 Aug 1, 2012
Whoop whoop this is tha sound of tha Police.
Spike

Covina, CA

#2448 Aug 1, 2012
Your references don't add up, please take a break and calm down.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2449 Aug 1, 2012
Spike wrote:
Your references don't add up, please take a break and calm down.
Agreed, this is old news, let it go.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#2450 Aug 1, 2012
shoot a person in the back = coward.

I also agree LET IT GO!!
Fairy

Upland, CA

#2451 Aug 1, 2012
dave wrote:
Here we go again....
All you good citizens complaining about a bad cop???
Who the F do you think keeps you safe? If it were not for cops, good and bad, these criminal thugs would be terrorizing all of us without remorse or a second thought. If this dirtbag would not have been out committing crimes in the first place he might be alive today to commit more crimes agains the good people of the world. This scum got what he deserved, whether or not it was an accidental shooting or an intended shooting.
Why don't all you complainers go walking around the nearest ghetto at night or even in the daytime and try minding your own business. See how far you get without getting assaulted, raped, stabbed, harassed, or shot. I dare you.
Finally, FBI statistics show that only 1 in every 11 crimes is stopped.
Now, go ahead and take that stroll down the "bad" part of town.....
Your a loser and i bet you are a gay white balding f*g. Yeah i can tell you are, you fairy.
Spike

Covina, CA

#2452 Aug 1, 2012
nEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'LL NEED TO BRING IN THE SPIKE TO SETTLE THINGS DOWN.
Boogie man

Palm Desert, CA

#2456 Aug 11, 2012
Re
bo bie

Mesa, AZ

#2459 May 22, 2013
This is I.portNt.
LongTerm

Covina, CA

#2460 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 - a news helicopter has been hovering for about an hour over the dig area. This story was scooped away from the glendorapatch.com they are waiting for the official report to be written by city hall (Chris Jeffers) it will down play the stupidly shown by Glendora's city hall.

Glendora, California 1978 a 24 year old lady went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California.

The person who reported her missing was her husband, the house has been sold three times since then.

Glad to see some real police department work is being carried out by them on Essex Street in the 500 block.

The neighborhood kids like the husband (Robert), but no wife? Wonder what happened to her remains?

Her car was found at the Ontario AirPort parking lot, as if she left by airplane?

Five news vans were parked outside the suspected house today, night fall has reduced visibility this evening when the sun returns so will the Sheriffs department and the news crews.

More insider information to follow.
rohit sharma

Delhi, India

#2462 May 23, 2013
register yout account for earn money===http://Cash4Visits.com /ref.php?refId=168626

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laser treatment that tackles toenail fungus ava... (Jan '09) Dec 12 Gary Puntman 165
Police Shooting on April 28 / victim Victor Col... (May '14) Dec 6 Retired Law 2
School Closings: Port Huron, Marysville (Feb '08) Nov 25 hpallett 11
Men injured in Oroville shooting Nov 24 deborahughes 1
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Historic Bridge Part of the Virginia Turnpike T... (Apr '14) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 2
Butte vows to defy unfunded mandates: Superviso... (Feb '09) Nov '14 backyard223 22
Oroville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oroville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST