Berry Creek camp for children with ca...

Berry Creek camp for children with cancer needs votes to win $1...

There are 4 comments on the Oroville Mercury-Register story from Jan 12, 2010, titled Berry Creek camp for children with cancer needs votes to win $1.... In it, Oroville Mercury-Register reports that:

A free summer camp in Berry Creek for kids with cancer and their families is in line to win $1 million, but needs your vote on Facebook starting Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oroville Mercury-Register.

nico bruks

El Dorado Hills, CA

#1 Jan 22, 2010
i vote for camp okizu
Camp Okizu Supporter

Chico, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2010
If you have anyone that has suffered from this horrible disease, please consider contributing to the cause!
Mateo
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Franklin

Czech Republic

#4 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Sleeves Bandit' is caught in Northern California (Apr '09) Aug 28 Griswold 7
News Randy Barrett becomes Oroville's new postmaster (Jan '09) Aug 26 Paycheck 9
News County behavioral health budget cuts mean loss ... (Jun '08) Aug 13 deltawave 7
News Spread of fire in Palermo stopped; barn, severa... Aug 12 Mary 1
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Aug 8 ImThe1UAllLove2Ha... 15
here fron bakersfield looking to meet single girls Aug 5 Alonzo Ledbetter 2
News News of our Past: Lake Brown was possible name ... Jul '15 RiccardoFire 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages