Marysville Mobile Home Parks Worried ...

Marysville Mobile Home Parks Worried About Potentially Explosive Methane In Drinking Water

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from May 24, 2014, titled Marysville Mobile Home Parks Worried About Potentially Explosive Methane In Drinking Water. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Residents of a Marysville mobile home park are convinced there is methane gas in their tap water, years after a mobile home exploded during a power outage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Ernestina Gama spc 28

Penn Valley, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2014
Why after so many years, it is coming to light about methane gas in the well. Since we moved here we noticed that the water was severely contaminated the smell and the debris in the water. I purchased this home in September 2013. The conditions of the commodes, black in the interior also in the tank, the drains were severely clogged.
The management as never made an effort to clarify the questions about the water. I pay $410.00 rent monthly for the lot which includes garbage and gas, which is questionable as when we received the PG&E we are being charged for gas.
All the residents should have been notified immediately of the dangers.
The health dangers are being ignored, I, myself have developed severe vertigo, fatigue and coughing has more often and I have coughed up blood from my lungs and from my nose. I DEMAND AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bags dumped beside Palermo road hold waste from... (Apr '09) May 13 Rhino 10
News Six teens arrested for homicide, robbery in hom... (Feb '10) May 6 Robert 80
Sheriff`s Race In Yuba County Apr '18 Roudy 1
News Two wounded in shooting at south side of OrovilleA (May '09) Apr '18 Mechelle williams 13
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Mar '18 myopinion 101
News PG&E plans low-level flights this week over But... Mar '18 Mann Avenue 1
News Egbert convicted of second-degree murder (Oct '08) Mar '18 a disgusted class... 8

Oroville Jobs

Personal Finance

Oroville Mortgages