Comments
3,681 - 3,700 of 3,764 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2014
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3933 Apr 1, 2014
If you steal the food stamp office's thanksgiving decorations and try to sell them at the flea market-I will find you and hunt you down!!!
Support

Sierra Madre, CA

#3934 Apr 1, 2014
Support your local state Governor.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3935 Apr 1, 2014
Support wrote:
Support your local state Governor.
Meg whitman is not right for the job---when the new healthcare reforms go in for state and count employees --who to say people won't steal stuff from the county buildings and sell it on Amazon.com ?? The press would have a field day with that etc.
Lube Jiffy

Sierra Madre, CA

#3936 Apr 1, 2014
Is that Jiffy Lube posting again?
Yahoooooo

Montréal, Canada

#3937 Apr 2, 2014
Fred White wrote:
It takes about 1/4 acre of solar panels to power the average household. Ya green is working, now we just need a windmill in everybody front yard. The fact is there were over 50 people killed last year by wind power and I'm not sure of the sum total. Its too dangerous. The idea of free energy is great but its not quite practical yet. The Nuke Station in Japan was designed in the 60s and built in the 70s and still withstood a 9.0 earthquake. Not only that we have the technology to re-process nuclear fuel now.Its not "ideal" but if you want dependable energy rain, sleet or snow it is practical and
we can do it safer now then ever. Look up nuclear re-processing on Google, I don't make this shit up.
yep
AOLllllllll

Sierra Madre, CA

#3938 Apr 2, 2014
Nothing is netter than Jiffy spread on bread.

For the Canooks it's Nutella
Jeffrys Mother

San Francisco, CA

#3939 Apr 2, 2014
It's my fault. I owe you all a huge apology for not having aborted him. I was young and stupid and wanted a baby but had no idea what I was getting. I am truly sorry.
Brown gov

Sierra Madre, CA

#3941 Apr 2, 2014
Keep the moves happening Jerry.
jeffry helms

San Pablo, CA

#3943 Apr 3, 2014
Jeffrys Mother wrote:
It's my fault. I owe you all a huge apology for not having aborted him. I was young and stupid and wanted a baby but had no idea what I was getting. I am truly sorry.
I know--one day you'll be on the side of road with a giant sore on your face--and I'll come by and give you a little debbie snack cake.
Night S

Sierra Madre, CA

#3944 Apr 3, 2014
Looks like then night shift posts a lot after punching the time clock - or gets home from some sleazy bar.
Jeffrys Mother

San Francisco, CA

#3945 Apr 3, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> I know--one day you'll be on the side of road with a giant sore on your face--and I'll come by and give you a little debbie snack cake.
Is that the same disgusting little cake you ripped-off from 7-Eleven when you were 5? They have a shelf life of about 90 years so it's probably still good.

You're confusing me with your father. He's the one covered with sores who hangs out on the side of the road. I saw him recently skulking around the 19th Street BART station but the opportunity to push him in front of a train did not present itself. Such a shame.
Passing lane

Sierra Madre, CA

#3947 Apr 3, 2014
Moving on, it appears the brain dead republicans are making a mess again.
Hilda

San Jose, CA

#3948 Apr 3, 2014
Moon Beam !!!!!!
No Shrubs

San Francisco, CA

#3949 Apr 3, 2014
The only good republican is a dead one.
Stampos

Sierra Madre, CA

#3950 Apr 3, 2014
Are you sure this is the correct address?
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3951 Apr 3, 2014
Jeffrys Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same disgusting little cake you ripped-off from 7-Eleven when you were 5? They have a shelf life of about 90 years so it's probably still good.
You're confusing me with your father. He's the one covered with sores who hangs out on the side of the road. I saw him recently skulking around the 19th Street BART station but the opportunity to push him in front of a train did not present itself. Such a shame.
ghetto half-wit with a "sore on your do-henry" complex.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3952 Apr 3, 2014
Personally--I like Willy Brown--the ex-mayor of San Fran-I think he'll fit the bill and do what needs to be done.
O Henry

San Francisco, CA

#3953 Apr 3, 2014
jeffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> ghetto half-wit with a "sore on your do-henry" complex.
Ghetto? You're the one in Oakland. Hmmm... dim-witted and easily confused. Do you watch a lot of Fox "News"?
Ran by

Sierra Madre, CA

#3954 Apr 3, 2014
I saw John Handcock sign it.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3955 Apr 3, 2014
Willie Brown might be too old , I don't know what kind of shape he is in??

He might have sight problems?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Brown_%28...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 52 min Little Ricky 15,966
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr KiMare 200,607
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr napalmers 7,933
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Aug 24 jram1970 88
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug 19 Justsaying 1
Review: VALLEY HOME CENTERS Aug 16 Scott Alexander 1
•••
•••
•••

Oroville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••