Anybody remember the Thornhill family?

Posted in the Oroville Forum

Isaac Thornhill

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Hi I grew up in Marrysville, but i dont remember very much about when i lived there. Any body remember Isaac Thornhill or the Thornhill family. My moms name is Edythe Thornhill, Had a best friend named Jason, but sadly i dont remember his last name. I was in school until the 5th grade then moved to indiana. If any body remembers any of these people message me. isaac.thornhill@gmail.com
Merissa Ainsworth

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Hi, i was wondering if you have a relative by the name of Marie Thornhill or a male Thornhill who both passed away in car accidents?? My dad was adopted at 3 days old and his birth mother was Marie Thornhill and were unsure about his birth fathers name..if you could help it would be greatly appreciated!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Isaac Thornhill

Richmond, IN

#3 Feb 20, 2014
My grandmas name was Marie, but she was not a Thornhill. I can not remember her maiden name. She was born and raised in Arizona, that I do know. I can not recall anyone dying in car accidents, but then again my family is/was pretty big.Hope that helps.
Merissa Ainsworth wrote:
Hi, i was wondering if you have a relative by the name of Marie Thornhill or a male Thornhill who both passed away in car accidents?? My dad was adopted at 3 days old and his birth mother was Marie Thornhill and were unsure about his birth fathers name..if you could help it would be greatly appreciated!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oroville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone see Marvin Markle lose his sh*t yesterday? (Feb '12) Oct 19 just cause 96
Marvin Markle (Mar '12) Oct 17 Happy 15
Review: Oroville Tacos Oct 1 Roy T 4
Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) Sep 23 RYGAR530 14
beating Sep '14 psychomike 1
Council continues Walmart appeals (Dec '10) Sep '14 Andy 49
Recent reports of bodies found/murders in Orovi... Aug '14 Justsaying 1
Oroville Dating
Find my Match

Oroville Jobs

Oroville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oroville News, Events & Info