First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scared in OC

Kingsburg, CA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Five shootings this week alone...what has Orange Cove become? Gang Cove now? It's terrifying. Can't even buy groceries in peace anymore without fear someone is going to go in and rob the store while you're there. Something has to be done.
Jen

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2013
I agree and when something like this happens our Pd should be patrolling not all bunched at primo mart flirting with them pretty girls!

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
The PD is under attack by Lopez and this council. No one has the PD's back. Escobar is a disgrace and should resign. Lopez should be in prison for the vote fraud alone. Most of the experienced officers have already left, and have not been replaced. The PD has been limited to a reactive rather than proactive force, thanks to "We Support The Police" Lopez and his merry band of goons on the city council.

Prior to the election, none of these things were happening.

Of course I predicted it, because I know the character of the people Lopez surrounds himself with. Felons, drug dealers, thieves, liars & fraudsters. What a legacy. Hey, let's rename the community center and call it;

THE VICTOR "PEE" LOPEZ CENTER

Let's also have a statue of Pee junior and his daddy with handcuffs on, soiling themselves and yelling "police brutality"...
Original resident

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Wrong... All had been happening, you just don't hear about it with a cover up.. this had all been going on... Stop trying to sugar coat all and blame everything on Lopez.
Cali Raised

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Stop bad mouthing. Get out and be a lover of OC. Get passed your hatred. Help the problem. Use your energy elsewhere. Work together.
Work smarter not harder...
No fear

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Cali Raised wrote:
Stop bad mouthing. Get out and be a lover of OC. Get passed your hatred. Help the problem. Use your energy elsewhere. Work together.
Work smarter not harder...
Victor Lopez is an idiot to go on TV showing no concern about the shootings or who got shot. Victor's not even worried about the officers lives. But what is Victor really concerned about is the money and he says that on TV. What a freakin idiot! Go figure. And where's your real mayor Gabriel hiding at?
Mr_Sunshine

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Gabe was shoved under the bus a long time ago. Lopez is a drug importer and dealer - in addition to a lying, thieving, corrupt fraudster. This is why he is attacking the PD.
Don't look over your shoulder, Lopez, something's gaining on you...
It won't be much longer...
orange cove

Visalia, CA

#8 Apr 3, 2013
The mayor is a servant of Lopez his the king and not the servant . That Foo don't care his from Dina.
history

Vallejo, CA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Jen wrote:
I agree and when something like this happens our Pd should be patrolling not all bunched at primo mart flirting with them pretty girls!
Are you jealous?
orange cove

Visalia, CA

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Dude sounds like the past cops LOL. The ones we have aren't them. They work long hours thanks to the current council and soon no cops.
joe

Fresno, CA

#11 Apr 13, 2013
We need to feel safe. To see the cops are here to protect and help us.When they first came in they came guns ablazin, now they are having a hard time.With the way Victor cut them down it has turned out to be a big mess.Victor need to help fix what he did.
tell it like it is

Dinuba, CA

#12 Apr 13, 2013
They were scarce when the chief was still here. Can't blame Victor on that..

Dinuba, CA

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Yes, you can blame Victor for that. He started screwing with the PD just as soon as he and his cabal were sworn in. Sent Sam over to dictate how the PD was to be run - corruption - and placed all kinds of "administrative directives" on the Chief, many of which placed his officers in danger - which we see today with a much smaller force, no chief, little to no back-up and a reactive rather than proactive PD. The Chief balked at some of the "Directives" from Lopez via Sam, so Sam wrote up the Chief for insubordination.

Escobar has proven himself to be a Lopez loyalist - screw over the City of Orange Cove for a paycheck. That goes also for all the new people hired by the City as the PD is dismantled. It's likely all of them were trading ballots for jobs.

Citrus Middle School was in lock down on Friday afternoon, at around 3:30.

Why? Because Lopez and his worthless minions "support the PD 100%".

Remember, 100% of nothing is still nothing. That's the support the PD has from Lopez, this worthless council and Escobar.

Resign Sam, you are a disgrace.
What a joke

Clovis, CA

#14 Apr 17, 2013
Hello,... But I remember countless never ending shootings and murders.. Did we forget who got shot, & died, the many crimes, and spending sprees during Glenda Hill was in office!?!
vergudo 69

Visalia, CA

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Dude don't recall anything happenning like that maybe a shootin or robbery but never nothing like this since they were recalled.
What a joke

Clovis, CA

#16 Apr 17, 2013
Munchie was shot and killed on Anchor street in OC over a year ago. Another friend of mine had a gun held to his head just last summer.... Look it up!
Kathy

Clovis, CA

#17 Apr 17, 2013
How can you not remember the countless gang and crimes that occurred before the recall. You must live out of town. My kids where in danger before the recall. Nothing was done then, even with the heavy police presence.
vergudo 69

Visalia, CA

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Dude but the crime isn't the same. You mention two and now 12shootin and more store robberies.

Dinuba, CA

#19 Apr 17, 2013
The few things that happened before Lopez committed vote fraud and dismantled the PD was rare, and the PD usually caught the bad guys.

Now there are not enough officers to do that, plus, the most experienced officers have left. The few that remain are micro-managed by Lopez, in order to keep them from catching the movement of Lopez' drugs through town.

Kids were not in danger before the recall, but they most certainly are now...

But Lopez and this council support the PD 100%- 100% of nothing...

Resign Escobar, you are a disgrace.
What a joke

Clovis, CA

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Bull shit my ass with "RARE" lol. Shootings in OC was and still is common... Oh John and his campaign of lies smh!>> Go pay back the city what you owe. Hope they bill you soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See Rankinluvlooney this happens when you LIE..... 1 hr Porter 6
RANKin sucks 2 hr Porter 1
problems of orosi (Jun '07) Mar 4 lol 14
Mexicans in Orosi (Apr '07) Mar 4 lol 7
News Second Earlimart man charged in Orosi murder (Jun '14) Jan '15 XIV 22
News Thirteen arrested during Saturday gang patrol i... (Mar '10) Dec '14 VISSALIA PARKERO 35
orosi sucks ass (Jun '06) Oct '14 1OrosiNorteno4 117
Orosi Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orosi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]