Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated May 21, 2013
promises kept

Visalia, CA

#1 May 10, 2013
So you spent 1000's but you kept us safe with a police department. With little time you brought subway and family dollar with so little time in city. I'm thankful with those we should name a street with an honor. I ain't kidding I'm so proud to have a subway a place to eat besides Mexican food.I almost cried of happiness when I walked to family dollar a nice building with selection. These people pushed a trail which took years of Lopez council to finally be made possible. OK so the police is costly but the price of service is better than money. I'm proud easter and former council. Lowpez shame and shame on council for not keeping us safe and shame for fake promises the wind took away.
OCPD eaTs it

United States

#2 May 10, 2013
nOONE CARES HUN
Tell it like it is

Hollywood, FL

#3 May 11, 2013
Ocpd eats it...... U might not care because you are probably related to one or maybe a couple of these council members that are worthless pieces of crap but there are many in the city that do care!! You talk shit about the PD but lets see who you fuckin call when you have an emergency! You think your tough shit but it is all talk and nothing else!! So how about you eat it bitch!!!
OCPD eaTs it

United States

#4 May 12, 2013
lmfao really im realated go.them woohooo ididnt kno hahahaha u dirty roach
GetRealOC

Tulare, CA

#5 May 14, 2013
promises kept wrote:
So you spent 1000's but you kept us safe with a police department. With little time you brought subway and family dollar with so little time in city. I'm thankful with those we should name a street with an honor. I ain't kidding I'm so proud to have a subway a place to eat besides Mexican food.I almost cried of happiness when I walked to family dollar a nice building with selection. These people pushed a trail which took years of Lopez council to finally be made possible. OK so the police is costly but the price of service is better than money. I'm proud easter and former council. Lowpez shame and shame on council for not keeping us safe and shame for fake promises the wind took away.
then why were they recalled? the AC market owner might not be very so happy so your very proud of easter whose that?
promises kept

Visalia, CA

#6 May 14, 2013
Why wouldn't he not be. Public want change so they vote for them then they lost maybe confusion.
Speak on fact

Dinuba, CA

#7 May 21, 2013
promises kept wrote:
It's obvious you do not read the paper! Thanks to Eoc for bringing the Family Dollar not Glenda Hill! Get real people." Look as far as the subway that was in the works long ago not because of Glenda be real! So you Hill sycophants can say oh I just about cried when I walked into a store, "REALLY" there were new store like Los amigos on anchor ave there is Pizza Planet new laundry center doughnut shop and more! All new business is great for our city. Get a grip people just be great full for what we all have here!
hot air

Dinuba, CA

#8 May 21, 2013
Thank you fact speaker..
Speak on fact

Dinuba, CA

#9 May 21, 2013
You are welcome.
geta life

United States

#10 May 21, 2013
Family Dollar is a STORE not a restaurant or business service. Lopez cabal always make yourself look stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
support Glenda hill if you want Orange cove to ... 12 min Glenda 15
Victor Lopez & Family Are Shitting Bricks 15 min Glenda 18
Do you believe Victor Lopez is an HONEST MAYOR? (Jun '10) 3 hr Mr_SunshineSucks 116
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 16 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
•••
•••
Orosi Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orosi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orosi People Search