john you have not said a word about w...

john you have not said a word about what i said about you

Posted in the Orosi Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mark rankin brother

Brookfield, IL

#1 Jul 23, 2013
frist time he shut up cat got your toughn
informed

Arlington, VA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
He is reading your comments. He afraid that if he confronts you, you will share more about him.

The fact that we are working against him scares him.

I say, we let him have it Mark.
informed

Arlington, VA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
John Rankin aka pyscho Klan,

Did I not tell you that God will protect the innocent and karma takes care of the rest.

Karma is here....

It's time for justice, truth and honor to handle this situation.
just us

Visalia, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Yes its time....
informed

Arlington, VA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
mark rankin brother wrote:
Answer your brother or the rest of your brothers' will be coming on line. Pat already made some comments.
TRUTH

Dinuba, CA

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Informed since you know so much, tell us how Diana Guerra's family members all own city property was it because of Victor Lopez?
What about Mario Villareal's family owning lots of properties? Was it because of Victor Lopez?
What about all the other properties sold to Lopez family members at let's say full discount price? Was it because of Victor Lopez?

You see because I just want to know the truth about things.

What about Victor Jr not moving out of Paul Rodriguez's house? What's really going on? Lots of people are asking questions and just want to know.
Hernandez family rep

Visalia, CA

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Memo worked hard for his properties..
Gutierrez Family

Sacramento, CA

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Our family has stayed out of the Orange Cove politics for years but in the last couple of years our family has seen a clearer picture, Glenda Hill and everyone associated with her have done nothing but lie to the community! Don't come to our homes asking for our support anymore Glenda! Thank you.
TRUTH

Dinuba, CA

#9 Jul 23, 2013
The truth is coming out about Victor and his politics. It's really the truth. Sylvester Perez is on paid leave and nobody has made that up.
Cover Up

Hayward, CA

#10 Jul 24, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
Informed since you know so much, tell us how Diana Guerra's family members all own city property was it because of Victor Lopez?
What about Mario Villareal's family owning lots of properties? Was it because of Victor Lopez?
What about all the other properties sold to Lopez family members at let's say full discount price? Was it because of Victor Lopez?
What about Victor Jr not moving out of Paul Rodriguez's house? What's really going on? Lots of people are asking questions and just want to know.
First of all you need to focus on the subject

Don't go off on the deep end
informed

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 24, 2013
John Rankin, you coward,

Why are are your brothers' not talking to you? We know why...

You neglected your mom, then you used the life insurance for yourself.
Cover Up

Hayward, CA

#12 Jul 24, 2013
informed wrote:
<quoted text>
John Rankin, you coward,
WHAT CAN YOU EXPEXT FROM THE YELLOW BELLY COWARD
evil john rankin

Arlington, VA

#13 Jul 28, 2013
informed wrote:
<quoted text>
John Rankin, you coward,
Why evil Rankin?

You have disgraced your family.
Brian

San Leandro, CA

#14 Jul 28, 2013
evil john rankin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why evil Rankin?
You have disgraced your family.
Weasel Lowlife Scum
things that make you say

Arlington, VA

#15 Jul 29, 2013
Where are you?
The Law

Hayward, CA

#16 Jul 29, 2013
Hernandez family rep wrote:
OC news center | 4 hrs ago
Hey
Brookfield, IL

Hey creepy John, I remember you from RB high school. Are you still "peter watching". You know what I mean. We were in Mr. Brown's swim class together. Are there any gay bars out there that you visit, because i'll be coming to Fresno soon. I know how to get in touch with you now. Remember Vince, we were a "threesome"...he unfortunately passed away.

I heard you married that "little mule" Kathy. Is she still tipping the scales at about at 225 and all of 4'6" of her.....I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!
The Law

Hayward, CA

#17 Jul 29, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
OC news center | 4 hrs ago
Hey
Brookfield, IL

Hey creepy John, I remember you from RB high school. Are you still "peter watching". You know what I mean. We were in Mr. Brown's swim class together. Are there any gay bars out there that you visit, because i'll be coming to Fresno soon. I know how to get in touch with you now. Remember Vince, we were a "threesome"...he unfortunately passed away.

I heard you married that "little mule" Kathy. Is she still tipping the scales at about at 225 and all of 4'6" of her.....I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!
The Law

Hayward, CA

#18 Jul 29, 2013
Hernandez family rep wrote:
Rankin busted... Fresno PD,, as a Transvetite
Eagle Eyes

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jul 30, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
The truth is coming out about Victor and his politics. It's really the truth. Sylvester Perez is on paid leave and nobody has made that up.

FALSE CHARGES
ATTEMPTED MURDER

FALSE WITNESSES

OPEN YOUR EYES .... RETARD

One Legged Man | 1 hr ago
cherry wrote:
You really are a mean man Rankin.

Rankin attacks his BROTHER

Mister_Sunshine | Monday Jul 22
This is Mark Rankin. A lovely individual who posts the following slanderous lies against his brother in California on the Topix website; Too many drugs and too little schooling - this is the result...

"all work no play make john dull boy.i hope your still not grabbing guys cocks bro ."

"he should stay home and make love to his wife oh now i know why he sees dinosures."

"do you know he goes into the mountians looking for dinasores that dont ecits anymore."

"people of orangecove you should ask my brother about his childhood when my brother pat had to go with to school to get him to stop grabbing other boys peinses. this is fun."

"christian r you kidding me .he once put goatheads in homeless mans cardboard beading an wantted me to help.would a christian do that bro ."

"you should talk about all the ill gotten gains you got from all dead reatives .he will not talk about his short commings.enjoy the rest of your life in the hell you created bro."

"how many dinosures have u caught not kidding folks hes nuts.ask him about how he neglecked my mother until she died. and colleted all that life insurace money.he will not talk about that.look in mirror and focuse on your problems bro cause you got alot."

"he should sut his piehole dont u have tairasores to look for bro. leave these poor people alone.im so glad i moved away from u .sorry orangecove.my dad should have wore a condom."
Report this post
Report this post
Mr_Sunshine

Hayward, CA

#20 Jul 31, 2013
informed wrote:
He is reading your comments. He afraid that if he confronts you, you will share more about him.
The fact that we are working against him scares him.
I say, we let him have it Mark.
Tango | 1 min ago
Janie wrote:
Irene said that Steenport didnt acknowledge her as his girlfriend.

RANKIN ATTACKS HIS BROTHER

"lets talk about how you got john rankins land shall we. he was dieing of cancer an you moved to oc with bible in hand.sound fumiler and scawtted on land.if any one would like to know truth talk to randy rankin orsi step brother .say no more."

"john my brother you have never stold .how about grampa kething you stealing his money.he called you a sneek thief.you never lied or did drugs reely who the hell do you think you are mister big stuff."

"no one cares what you think go away while you can."

"cant say for sure but he might have been sexuly
Report this post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fragas Bakery Workers Jan 15 Is it the color 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Jul '17 Jenny 22
News Orange Cove Family Deals With Loss of 5... (Aug '09) Feb '17 Escobar 39
orosi sucks ass (Jun '06) Feb '17 Cutler Farmero 119
problems of orosi (Jun '07) Sep '16 Dinuba 20
gangs (Jul '08) Aug '16 BPC GANG 16
News Thirteen arrested during Saturday gang patrol i... (Mar '10) Jan '16 matt 39

Orosi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orosi Mortgages