Orange Cove woman accused of sex with...

Orange Cove woman accused of sex with a minor

There are 8 comments on the KFSN story from May 5, 2012, titled Orange Cove woman accused of sex with a minor. In it, KFSN reports that:

A Fresno County woman is in jail, accused of having a sexual relationship with her teenage neighbor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFSN.

CPS

Fairfield, CA

#1 May 9, 2012
Her kid's are victims themselves of her physical abuse and neglect. I wish someone would do something about and help those kids before they really get hurt beyond help
Mr Sunshine

United States

#2 May 9, 2012
If you have any information about a child in a dangerous situation, call CPS, that's what they are there for...
good

Fairfield, CA

#3 May 10, 2012
Can't believe it! What's wrong with people this days! Have sex with kids! Omg! Sick!!
Orbis

Memphis, TN

#4 May 11, 2012
Now days kids develop too fast. What everybody should do is ask for drivers licens before start dating.
Tupac

Anaheim, CA

#6 May 28, 2012
West side
Big Hev

San Leandro, CA

#7 Jan 7, 2015
Mr Sunshine wrote:
If you have any information about a child in a dangerous situation, call CPS, that's what they are there for...
Who is John " Punk Ass" Rankin?

He goes by Mr. Sunshine on here. He is one of the main people on here spreading lies about the council and Victor Lopez. He is a racist kkk member also.

Rankin was caught about 10 years ago in a sting soliciting sex in the Roding parks bathrooms. He for some reason was charged. Apperantly he was caught in receiving end of a glory hole. Your sick Rankin!

That is how Homo Rankin became a police informant to work off his charges of soliciting sex with men.

Dam!! No wonder when I went into his business a couple of years ago Homo Rankin kept starring at my crotch!

Drug Dealer Rankin, is so desperate writing all these lies.

Drop by his printing shop , he will even give you a autograph He still hangs out at the Roeding Park Zoo on city business. He claims he is checking out the gorillas

Dick Face Rankin all I can say about you .., you are one stupid Drama Queen . Hick rankin you need to wake up and make sure to check your facts. Before you open your mouth. You need to use your brain.

What can we really expect from a rankin racist and to top it of PATHOLOGICAL. LIAR who hangs around with liars , cheaters, thieves and of course lets not forget theDRUGGIES,
Sunshine boy

San Leandro, CA

#8 Jan 7, 2015
Who is John " Punk Ass" Rankin?

He goes by Mr. Sunshine on here. He is one of the main people on here spreading lies about the council and Victor Lopez. He is a racist kkk member also.

Rankin was caught about 10 years ago in a sting soliciting sex in the Roding parks bathrooms. He for some reason was charged. Apperantly he was caught in receiving end of a glory hole. Your sick Rankin!

That is how Homo Rankin became a police informant to work off his charges of soliciting sex with men.

Dam!! No wonder when I went into his business a couple of years ago Homo Rankin kept starring at my crotch!

Drug Dealer Rankin, is so desperate writing all these lies.

Drop by his printing shop , he will even give you a autograph He still hangs out at the Roeding Park Zoo on city business. He claims he is checking out the gorillas

Dick Face Rankin all I can say about you .., you are one stupid Drama Queen . Hick rankin you need to wake up and make sure to check your facts. Before you open your mouth. You need to use your brain.

What can we really expect from a rankin racist and to top it of PATHOLOGICAL. LIAR who hangs around with liars , cheaters, thieves and of course lets not forget theDRUGGIES,
donkeyluv

San Diego, CA

#9 Jan 7, 2015
Who is Mr Looney?

He goes by Mr. Punk Azz on here. He is one of the main people on here spreading lies about the council and Rankin. He is a racist kkk member also and loves to have donkey sex as he is the bottom .

Looney was caught about 10 years ago in a sting soliciting sex in the several different city parks bathrooms. He for some reason was charged. He was caught in receiving end of a glory hole. Your sick Looney because you requested a dirty sanchez after getting azz plowed !

That is how Homo Looney became a police informant to work off his charges of soliciting sex with men.

Dam!! No wonder when I went into his business a couple of years ago Homo Looney kept starring at my crotch!

Drug Dealer Looney, is so desperate writing all these lies.

Drop by his car chop shop , he will even give you a autograph He still hangs out at the Roeding Park Zoo on city business. He claims he is checking out the gorillas

Dick Face Looney all I can say about you .., you are one stupid Drama Queen . Hick and prick Looney you need to wake up and make sure to check your facts. Before you open your mouth. You need to use your brain.

What can we really expect from a Looney racist and to top it of PATHOLOGICAL. LIAR who hangs around with liars , cheaters, thieves and of course lets not forget the DRUGGIES,

Watch your kidz and pet donkey for the punk azz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orosi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rankin's LIBEL & SLANDER , Document of TRUTH 36 min Mr John Rankin 1
No rest for rankin/looneyboyliar Document rips ... 39 min Mr John Rankin 1
No rest for the looneyboyuliar Document rips h... 1 hr Franco 1
BMX Document is Truth . 1 hr Franco 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Wed Maynard 20
News Orange Cove Family Deals With Loss of 5... (Aug '09) Feb '17 Escobar 39
orosi sucks ass (Jun '06) Feb '17 Cutler Farmero 119

Orosi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orosi Mortgages