Things Obama will never say !

Posted in the Orogrande Forum

Ralph

Marion, OH

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Moishe Israel

Cloudcroft, NM

#2 Feb 18, 2013
the 8 reddest states are full of fat whitemoochers. 'splain that.
Lucy explaining

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Moishe Israel wrote:
the 8 reddest states are full of fat whitemoochers.'splain that.
High rolls is full of fat pot smoking old gay hippies explain that..
Moishe Israel

Cloudcroft, NM

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Lucy explaining wrote:
<quoted text>High rolls is full of fat pot smoking old gay hippies explain that..
what's to 'splain
Lucy

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Moishe Israel wrote:
<quoted text>what's to 'splain
The splaining part...
Warrior

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I am Warrior hear me roar!
Nixon

Cloudcroft, NM

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Ralph wrote:
'I am not a crook'

while resigning for the good of the country
One thing he wont say is

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Feb 21, 2013
I'm gay!
vet

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Feb 21, 2013
"you can trust that republican" or "the republicans have a good point" or "that republican scared me!" or "that republican is not racist" or "that republican is doing it for the good of the country" or "women have a way of shutting a rape down" or "women need a transvaginal ultrasound before an abortion" or "we should cut the taxes for the rich because they know whats good for the country" or "god has personally told me he doesnt want gay marriages" or "mccain has kept his promise that he would always put america first" or "iraq has weapons of mass destruction" or "i have no problems with waterboarding" or "i wish i could have kill bin laden" or "bush was right, the rich need tax cuts" or "wiretaps are good for everyone" or "Gay Marriage or Abortion Caused the Newtown Massacre" or "47% of the country are leaches" or "Sandra Fluke is a “slut” and “prostitute” for advocating for insurance coverage of contraception" or "lets have a republican rally at an old plantation to show our party is changing" or "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." and the best one ''My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better.''

hahahahah, i could just continue with thousands more, enough to make a book of disgusting sick minded quotes he would never said, but have been said.. I would be disgusted if anyone would ever say things like this. if they said more than one, they should be disposed of like the scum they are or keep distanced from so you don't look like racist inbreed scum!
Never say

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Feb 22, 2013
I AM NOT a LIBTARD!
Never say

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Thank you Veterans!
Nixon

Cloudcroft, NM

#12 Feb 23, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Being a McCarthyite after the fall of the Soviet Union is like being a Republican after the ouster of George W. Bush.
Obam will never

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Feb 23, 2013
say I have respect for Hippies in High Rolls..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orogrande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Granville fishing tips. 4 min None 287
Moore of Alabama being asked to step out of race. 17 min Good Luck 133
Charlie Rose Sex Scandal 51 min A lib that ends i... 7
Steve Bannon and Allies Have Second Thoughts Ab... 53 min Pragmatist 20
Al Franken 55 min Good Luck 71
Real reason for all of these sex abuse claims 1 hr Good Luck 4
Roy Moore incriminates himself on tape 1 hr Pragmatist 2

Orogrande Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance