Black president ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ralph

Marion, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2013
When will we get a black president? It is almost comical the folks call Obama black when he is just as white as he is black. So I guess you could say we have a white president?
Hermin Cain

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Ralph wrote:
When will we get a black president? It is almost comical the folks call Obama black when he is just as white as he is black. So I guess you could say we have a white president?
That was the same position GOP hopeful, Hermin Caine, took. So Obama ruined him with a fake story of a mistress, and he left the race to protect his family.
At least Herman Cain would know better how to deliver! Free pizza for all Americans. LOL seriously, Obama has delivered only more debt. Put a real black man in there with the integrity of Herman Cain.
High Rolls

Cloudcroft, NM

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Comet Cleaners just called. they got the bloodstains out of your hooded white sheet. it is ready for pickup
Ralph

Marion, OH

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Doesn't count, only his heart was black.
stupid meter

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Jan 21, 2013
As usual you all are pulling in high numbers on the stupid meter. It has been proven that any person of any color that you drop into the capitalistic machine will come out looking like an arrogant bigoted white man. Only difference is, the white man entered the machine first. At least in this country. Once a person is given the right to value how he is by the dollars in his pocket it becomes irrelevant what color they are. Or what gender. The simple generic term is arrogant bigoted capitalist.
stupid meter

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Poor Man wrote:
<quoted text>You are just a poor mans version of what you wrote.
Very observant. How do you think I would ever know this stuff but from the inside. I will only change by the grace of God in Christ Jesus. Tossing off riches is helpful in realizing the hopes of humility. Old habits die hard.
8 miles east of Clovis

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Shut up stupid. Get a life moron. Go outside and look to the stars for your answer racist pig.
My dog named DOG

Chanute, KS

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Dodge duster wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a racist fascist pig. Obama is the greatest president this world has ever seen. When will Alamogordites get into the 40 century and realizes blacks are the finest smartest peoples in the world. NAACP 4 ever.
You asked when?
As soon as they get their fat arse from behind their telescopes that's when.
My dog named DOG

Chanute, KS

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Plow on tractor tire wrote:
<quoted text>WHOOA little fella. Lets don't put him on Mt. Rushmore yet. He has 4 more years to prove himself and the first 4 were not very impressive.
Hey cracker head. Since he's half white maybe they can put half his head on Mt.Rushmore with all the other racist honkey presidents.
stupid meter

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Poor poor man wrote:
<quoted text>You should get rid of your computer and read the bible more.
like you care a single iota about me.
Triangle

Chanute, KS

#19 Jan 21, 2013
Hacienda wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they can take the white half and use it to give you half a brain.
F u 2 cracker!
Ralph

Marion, OH

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Such racist talk while Obama said in his book he is a racist, despises the white blood coursing through his veins. He be white, a black person wouldn't treat the folks like he has.
Larry

Alamogordo, NM

#22 Jan 22, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Doesn't count, only his heart was black.
Once again you prooved just how racist and white supremacist your true demeanor is with that above crap statement from you.

No wonder why your political party continues to lose national elections and that 2016 presidency is already looking bleak for you right wing nut jobs!!
Ralph

Marion, OH

#23 Jan 22, 2013
One can be a racist while being black or white and I guess there is the freedom to do so since Obama has admitted he is. Go forth upon the land and replenish it with thy self. Patriots for ever.
Cheech

Cloudcroft, NM

#24 Jan 22, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you prooved just how racist and white supremacist your true demeanor is with that above crap statement from you.
No wonder why your political party continues to lose national elections and that 2016 presidency is already looking bleak for you right wing nut jobs!!
the Ralph's of the world are a dying breed. TG
your a gay liar

Alamogordo, NM

#26 Jan 22, 2013
Gay pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu racist gay homophobe. Johnson and Johnson surveyed 100 heterosexual males and found 90 percent fantasized about being with a gay male. You know that to be a fact. So shut your mouth before I make your dreams into reality. President Obama was the first president to support gay marriage. I see no color but a good man standing by his principles. You want to see my cock Ralphy?
so your saying that 9 out of 10 heterosexual men fantasize about sucking a co_k and taking a Dick up the azz..........you are such a liar!
Ralph

Marion, OH

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Now you can see why gay's have a bad public image. I think that answers the question.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#29 Jan 23, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Now you can see why gay's have a bad public image. I think that answers the question.
Are you that stupid that you cant DIFFERENTIATE a puppet master from a gay.

Evidently not if you're a puppet having your stings pulled from a anonymous poster.

Stuck on stupid. Good job Ralph......
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

#30 Jan 23, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Now you can see why gay's have a bad public image. I think they should hire me. Will work for KY!!!!
yipee kiii yayyy
respectfully

Alamogordo, NM

#32 Jan 23, 2013
Flamingo del la grase wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that stupid that you cant DIFFERENTIATE a puppet master from a gay.
Evidently not if you're a puppet having your stings pulled from a anonymous poster.
Stuck on stupid. Good job Ralph......
Are you that stupid to think everyone is as smart as you. Not everyone is the grand poopaa judge of all things gay. And while we are on the subject, you damn sure don't sound very gay. Meaning there is no gayety to who you are. And most assuredly you would never be chosen to be the poster boy/girl for the gayety based life style. Meaning if you are the gay icon then I want none of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orogrande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Backers are Backing Away From Trump 1 hr Good Luck 2
Why Putin wants a Trump victory (so much he mig... 2 hr And 33
Administration lied 2 hr And 28
After 30 Years Of Mass Shootings, We Still Have... 2 hr And 234
Is Ralph Willing to bet on Trump 2 hr And 24
Mystery ? 2 hr And 16
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 2 hr another 6,895

Orogrande Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance