You are truly a psycho

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Feb 21, 2013
Minister of Truth wrote:
Mr Keaton as you can see by this poor man he is suffering. He believes everyone including himself is the same person posting from all over the U.S. He has wished harmed and death to a poster on Topix, and has now called you a liar while professing Christianity in the same breath . Such malicious and outrageous accusations could only come from the lips of Lucifer himself any way you look at it. The question I must asked was this man truly saved to begin with for his inequities would indicate other wise. What is hidden in the dark will be revealed in the light. How did this man know we were referencing him since no one mentioned a name? One possibility is that the assertions are factual and without prejudice.
First, Mr. Keaton is a fictitious sock puppet, a hollywood name. I don't ever include myself among your many schizophrenic identities. You say you fight for freedoms but you don't fight for my freedom of speech.
Accepting the salvation offered by God in Christ Jesus, doesn't make you perfect in the eyes of people, only in the eyes of God Himself. A gift acquired through Jesus being the propitiation for my sins. The atoning act of the cross, is something you accept by faith. No one could ever repay the kindness of God with their self centered niceness or good works. I can't live up to my own expectations, don't be stupid and think I would even attempt to satisfy your unquenchable lusts.
And last, I was replying to Mr. Keaton, so why don't you just crawl back into your bat cave because I wasn't talking to you. Unless of coarse you are ALSO Mr Keaton.
Mr Keaton

Washington, DC

#22 Feb 21, 2013
Bless you my child..
Now

Alamogordo, NM

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Mr. Keaton is posting from a VA ip address, first it was Texas.
So easy to see the moronic sockpuppets. Get a life!
Take five

Alamogordo, NM

#24 Feb 21, 2013
This has all clearly escalated to a place I never thought possible.
When I came on to Topix some months ago, I sat and observed the daily antics in the forum before saying anything. It seemed to resemble a cyber world 'food fight'. Nothing serious, just a venting ground for opinion stating. So I jumped in. The general rules seemed to be to just verbally bash anyone that said something you disagreed with. General lighthearted malicious behavior. Nothing new, just every day tom foolery.
This Warrior character was a prevalent entity within the daily verbal dust storm. As time passed, more and more people said that Warrior was actually a woman. No big deal. Proceed as normal.
Until..........
Warrior transformed into a FlamingO. She/he brought homophobia into the mix. Something I would never do. But none the less, it became the flamers favorite platform.
Let me interject that I was still holding that Topix was simply,'mindless fun', just a proverbial 'food fight' in cyberland.
But FlamingO and all of your subsequent alternate personas has somehow let all of this become personal. You have branched out into multiple characters, obviously with the intent of bolstering your position.
The only problem is, I no longer have ant clue what your position is.
As a result you are now attacking Christianity, which makes no sense to me. I understand taking a stand against bigoted religion folks but I am not religious. I have no concern about the whole homosexual world one way or the other. I'm in the Topix forum bashing you FlamingO because you are here and that is what everyone here does. If I dislike you, that casts no shadow on anyone else but you. This place is a word maze game, of which I am playing. This is Alamogordo, there is no one of any substance living in this town. Just a bunch of dust covered nobodies. No one comes to Alamogordo because they are anybody. Look around. This ain't Palm Springs, FL.
As for the gospel of Jesus the Christ. It is the greatest gift ever given. I will never deserve the love of God that I have found in Jesus. That is why I mentioned the Gospel of John for your reading. Not so the book could point out your flaws, for they are obvious to anyone who sees you. But I offered it for you to look at the love offered by God at no cost to us. The epistles aren't rules of engagement for any participants, they are guide lines for breaking life long habits. You may well consider me a colossal piece of dung and rightly so, but you should have encountered me 30 years ago, I was garbage for the trash heap. God has done plenty in me. Just look at all the time, effort and thought put into this post.
I will die in time, but that doesn't change that Jesus is the Savior of the world, who was born, crucified and resurrected for you and for me. The story that God is present in our daily activities and not some distant Greek god is delightful. I have only been suggesting that you turn your eyes upon Jesus, not at us poor fortunate souls He has saves. He is far more beautiful than any christian you will ever meet.
Peace
Minister of Truth

White Oak, TX

#25 Feb 21, 2013
You sir don't get it. Topix is an imaginary world surrounded by imaginary characters like yourself. The only problems are for people like Flamingo who come onto the scene not knowing how to play the game. Flamingo was the only breath of fresh air Topix had in a long time. The reason I say this because she was honest and poured out her soul onto Topix.

First rule is that you don't do on Topix is divulge personal info because people like you will use it against them. You befriended her because she was blind sided by personal strife in her life. She trusted you was the 2nd golden rule on Topix not to do with cyber characters is trust. You were to busy bashing her and never heard what she was truly crying out. She realized that she made a terrible mistake searching for what she thought was love not knowing that she had it all the time with her husband. Please go back and read all her post carefully and tell me that I'm wrong in my analysis. Flamingo reminds me of the wild mustang that roam the deserts in Nevada. These mustangs are wild and free spirited not easily tamed but there is a majestic aura that emanates from their soul.

You friend were wrong wishing Flamingo dead. You crossed all boundaries of decencies in doing so. Then you invoke religion into the mix to further trash out Flamingo. Third rule is to never use religion to punish people. The golden rule is to love one another as yourself friend. What part of that do you not understand?

In closing, your accusation that everyone that has posted is the same person is laughable especially when their Ip location is from different states and cities. I have seen the moniker of Warrior used many times from different users from all over. What amuses me the most is that it is a select few that perpetuates the Warrior Urban Legend. If you know of a computer program where I can post from a different state and city please let me know. I would like to post from Hawaii because I've always wanted to travel there.

I have in no way attacked religion because it is something I cherished and protect with my heart and soul. Keagan stated earlier that he couldn't understand where hatred emanates from someone who claims to be a religious person. I find it hard to reason the same. When confronted with glaring contradictions you throw up religion as a battle shield to deflect the the indicting truth. I would certainly have more respect for you to present a thoughtful and logical rebuttal without mentioning religion.
Minister of Truth

White Oak, TX

#26 Feb 21, 2013
Go ahead and post the icons. I wear them as a badge of honor. Plus it lets me know how many fools actually live in Alamogordo. Minister of truth and a Warrior of justice.
Minister of Truth

White Oak, TX

#27 Feb 21, 2013
Oh by the way I see that I'm now posting from Santa Fe NM.(Warrior)

Check out the forum "Things Obama will never say !" Like I said WDP Syndrome. Warrior Dementia Phobia. The mental disorder of seeing imaginary characters as a reality in a world that doesn't exist.
Take five

Alamogordo, NM

#28 Feb 21, 2013
You should mind your own business Bat Man. So many of the posts are deleted. I wouldn't go back and read them anyway. What foolishness. FlamingO, the pure, wild innocent mustang. YOUR KIDDING RIGHT!!!
You call it religion because you have been religious. I call it salvation through the blood of the lamb. God's kindness to undeserved souls. If I was religious like you, I could grasp your argument, BUT I"M NOT. So my bringing up Jesus was an act of loving kindness, spoken to an obviously troubled soul.
Keep your self righteous judgements, concerning other peoples conversations, that you know nothing about, to your stuck up busy body self.
Unless of coarse, you ARE FlamingO hiding behind another identity. We all know she is powerless to keep her mouth shut this long.
My guess is, it you!
Minister of Truth

White Oak, TX

#29 Feb 21, 2013
I have in no way attacked religion because it is something I cherished and protect with my heart and soul. Keagan stated earlier that he couldn't understand where hatred emanates from someone who claims to be a religious person. I find it hard to reason the same. When confronted with glaring contradictions you throw up religion as a battle shield to deflect the the indicting truth.

I would certainly have more respect for you to present a thoughtful and logical rebuttal without mentioning religion.

You couldn't do it could you. Lets play tag, I'm it and I will be anyone you want me to be. If that will make you happy. I feel sorry for you and your warped interpretation of the bible of mocking and casting stones to someone you never met. Tells me allot about the man you are.
Minister of Truth

White Oak, TX

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Take five wrote:
You should mind your own business Bat Man. So many of the posts are deleted. I wouldn't go back and read them anyway. What foolishness. FlamingO, the pure, wild innocent mustang. YOUR KIDDING RIGHT!!!
You call it religion because you have been religious. I call it salvation through the blood of the lamb. God's kindness to undeserved souls. If I was religious like you, I could grasp your argument, BUT I"M NOT. So my bringing up Jesus was an act of loving kindness, spoken to an obviously troubled soul.
Keep your self righteous judgements, concerning other peoples conversations, that you know nothing about, to your stuck up busy body self.
Unless of coarse, you ARE FlamingO hiding behind another identity. We all know she is powerless to keep her mouth shut this long.
My guess is, it you!
Curious why were they deleted was it because you and your partner had them deleted for the threats. How did you know they were deleted. Flamingo made no such threats or used profanity. Interesting, are you a moderator? And now back tracking to protect yourself?
Name change 4 U

Alamogordo, NM

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Minister of Truth wrote:
I have in no way attacked religion because it is something I cherished and protect with my heart and soul. Keagan stated earlier that he couldn't understand where hatred emanates from someone who claims to be a religious person. I find it hard to reason the same. When confronted with glaring contradictions you throw up religion as a battle shield to deflect the the indicting truth.
I would certainly have more respect for you to present a thoughtful and logical rebuttal without mentioning religion.
You couldn't do it could you. Lets play tag, I'm it and I will be anyone you want me to be. If that will make you happy. I feel sorry for you and your warped interpretation of the bible of mocking and casting stones to someone you never met. Tells me allot about the man you are.
We're going to start calling you menstrual cycle. You seem like a bloody mess.
Minister of Truth

White Oak, TX

#32 Feb 21, 2013
Name change 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
We're going to start calling you menstrual cycle. You seem like a bloody mess.
.

That's fine. I forgive you Warrior. You like to start fights and castigate people that is ok Warrior.
still here

Alamogordo, NM

#33 Feb 21, 2013
I need a drink
this thread

Alamogordo, NM

#34 Feb 22, 2013
should be deleted. It's not pertinent to anything. Unless of coarse we are gauging the mental instability of a people.

I'll take three fingers if you are still here ;-D
Mr Keaton

Alamogordo, NM

#37 Feb 22, 2013
Now wrote:
Mr. Keaton is posting from a VA ip address, first it was Texas.
So easy to see the moronic sockpuppets. Get a life!
Bless you my child..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#38 Feb 22, 2013
Take five wrote:
This has all clearly escalated to a place I never thought possible.
When I came on to Topix some months ago, I sat and observed the daily antics in the forum before saying anything. It seemed to resemble a cyber world 'food fight'. Nothing serious, just a venting ground for opinion stating. So I jumped in. The general rules seemed to be to just verbally bash anyone that said something you disagreed with. General lighthearted malicious behavior. Nothing new, just every day tom foolery.
This Warrior character was a prevalent entity within the daily verbal dust storm. As time passed, more and more people said that Warrior was actually a woman. No big deal. Proceed as normal.
Until..........
Warrior transformed into a FlamingO. She/he brought homophobia into the mix. Something I would never do. But none the less, it became the flamers favorite platform.
Let me interject that I was still holding that Topix was simply,'mindless fun', just a proverbial 'food fight' in cyberland.
But FlamingO and all of your subsequent alternate personas has somehow let all of this become personal. You have branched out into multiple characters, obviously with the intent of bolstering your position.
The only problem is, I no longer have ant clue what your position is.
As a result you are now attacking Christianity, which makes no sense to me. I understand taking a stand against bigoted religion folks but I am not religious. I have no concern about the whole homosexual world one way or the other. I'm in the Topix forum bashing you FlamingO because you are here and that is what everyone here does. If I dislike you, that casts no shadow on anyone else but you. This place is a word maze game, of which I am playing. This is Alamogordo, there is no one of any substance living in this town. Just a bunch of dust covered nobodies. No one comes to Alamogordo because they are anybody. Look around. This ain't Palm Springs, FL.
As for the gospel of Jesus the Christ. It is the greatest gift ever given. I will never deserve the love of God that I have found in Jesus. That is why I mentioned the Gospel of John for your reading. Not so the book could point out your flaws, for they are obvious to anyone who sees you. But I offered it for you to look at the love offered by God at no cost to us. The epistles aren't rules of engagement for any participants, they are guide lines for breaking life long habits. You may well consider me a colossal piece of dung and rightly so, but you should have encountered me 30 years ago, I was garbage for the trash heap. God has done plenty in me. Just look at all the time, effort and thought put into this post.
I will die in time, but that doesn't change that Jesus is the Savior of the world, who was born, crucified and resurrected for you and for me. The story that God is present in our daily activities and not some distant Greek god is delightful. I have only been suggesting that you turn your eyes upon Jesus, not at us poor fortunate souls He has saves. He is far more beautiful than any christian you will ever meet.
Peace
You do not want to feel the wrath of the real WARRIOR! I suggest you leave WARRIOR out of all your future posts! Let me make this real clear to YOU, AGAIN I HIGHLY suggest you leave WARRIOR out of all your future posts!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#40 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You do not want to feel the wrath of the real WARRIOR! I suggest you leave WARRIOR out of all your future posts! Let me make this real clear to YOU, AGAIN I HIGHLY suggest you leave WARRIOR out of all your future posts!!!
So, you want to talk trash but you don't want anyone talking about you talking trash.
Typical WARRIOR.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#41 Feb 22, 2013
I am lost for words and appreciate the kind support from you guys in Texas and especially from you Minister of Truth. Sometimes I feel like a candle in the wind. Never knowing who to cling to when there are people that purposely set out to extinguish your flame. Then there are wonderful people like yourself that will rekindled the flame. I owe my deepest thanks to you all.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#42 Feb 22, 2013
http://www.lyricsboy.com/m/mindy-mccready/min...

I've come to terms, I've made a mess
I've asked forgiveness for my sins
I never should've let you in
Then wrong before, I'll be wrong again

I'd like to vow that I resist
But I hate to break my promises
It's a habit that I can't fake
Then wrong before, I'll be wrong again

I say it's the last time every time you leave
It is so convincing I almost believe
Somewhere inside I know
You're not the right one for me

Underneath the veil of night
I do these things, I know I'm right
One more time will be the end
Then wrong before, I'll be wrong again

I say it's the last time every time you leave
It is so convincing I almost believe
Somewhere inside I know
You're not the right one for me

Come to terms, I've made a mess
Now I've asked forgiveness for my sins
You should really

Alamogordo, NM

#43 Feb 22, 2013
Flamingo del la grase wrote:
http://www.lyricsboy.com/m/min dy-mccready/mindy-mccready-wro ng-again-lyrics-video/
I've come to terms, I've made a mess
I've asked forgiveness for my sins
I never should've let you in
Then wrong before, I'll be wrong again
I'd like to vow that I resist
But I hate to break my promises
It's a habit that I can't fake
Then wrong before, I'll be wrong again
I say it's the last time every time you leave
It is so convincing I almost believe
Somewhere inside I know
You're not the right one for me
Underneath the veil of night
I do these things, I know I'm right
One more time will be the end
Then wrong before, I'll be wrong again
I say it's the last time every time you leave
It is so convincing I almost believe
Somewhere inside I know
You're not the right one for me
Come to terms, I've made a mess
Now I've asked forgiveness for my sins
follow her path

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orogrande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain on healthcare 7 hr Good Luck 43
Maxine Waters 9 hr Laughing 47
Difference between BO and Trump 10 hr Laughing 95
A New Religion ? 10 hr Laughing 11
13 Trump Scandals You Forgot About 10 hr Laughing 4
He did it Again ! 10 hr Laughing 16
Muslims converting to Christianity. 12 hr Pragmatist 11

Orogrande Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orogrande Mortgages