First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Minister of truth

White Oak, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Hello Flamingo just wanting to commend you for standing up against that fool who was making death threats to you. I want you know he is nothing but a deflated old nut sack. You have more to fear from a double amputee than this old foul smelling chauvinist who gets his tiny stones off trolling the forums for newbies. The old vulture likes to prey on women, it is his way of retribution and wrath for his wife leaving him. He doesn't have the gumption to suck it up and move on. He is a miserable old man reduced to self pity hanging on to old memories and photographs. Any man that threatens a woman with death and calls his wife a coward is the lowest form of human flesh and yet he professes to be a Christian. You wonder in amazement why any sane woman would stick around with such an abusive man. I find it laughable when you point out his inconstancies and he has no rebuttal other than to resort to name calling, very juvenile to say the least. Anybody that refuses to drink his KOOL-AID is a victim. He claims that everyone that disagrees with him is either Carol or Warrior. Funny how people from all over the United States from Texas to as far as Delaware is Warrior aka Carol. I think his disillusion is called dementia a mental disorder where reasoning is impaired to the obvious. He is an obnoxious religious Pharisee hypocrite. It is no wonder why main stream society hates religion is because of these religious zealots. Why would any body want to convert to Christianity when this person wishes physical harm and death to anyone that opposes his judgmental condemnation and then offers people the Book of John in the same breath? Not everyone wants to stifle individual rights especially the Freedom of speech. Do not let this man get you down. I know allot of wonderful Christians in Alamogordo that doesn't act like this man. If you are curious about the mighty God I serve he was quoted, " I didn't come to condemn but to save". I don't judge you Flamingo it is not my place or anyones for that matter. Hang in there.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Minister of truth wrote:
Hello Flamingo just wanting to commend you for standing up against that fool who was making death threats to you. I want you know he is nothing but a deflated old nut sack. You have more to fear from a double amputee than this old foul smelling chauvinist who gets his tiny stones off trolling the forums for newbies. The old vulture likes to prey on women, it is his way of retribution and wrath for his wife leaving him. He doesn't have the gumption to suck it up and move on. He is a miserable old man reduced to self pity hanging on to old memories and photographs. Any man that threatens a woman with death and calls his wife a coward is the lowest form of human flesh and yet he professes to be a Christian. You wonder in amazement why any sane woman would stick around with such an abusive man. I find it laughable when you point out his inconstancies and he has no rebuttal other than to resort to name calling, very juvenile to say the least. Anybody that refuses to drink his KOOL-AID is a victim. He claims that everyone that disagrees with him is either Carol or Warrior. Funny how people from all over the United States from Texas to as far as Delaware is Warrior aka Carol. I think his disillusion is called dementia a mental disorder where reasoning is impaired to the obvious. He is an obnoxious religious Pharisee hypocrite. It is no wonder why main stream society hates religion is because of these religious zealots. Why would any body want to convert to Christianity when this person wishes physical harm and death to anyone that opposes his judgmental condemnation and then offers people the Book of John in the same breath? Not everyone wants to stifle individual rights especially the Freedom of speech. Do not let this man get you down. I know allot of wonderful Christians in Alamogordo that doesn't act like this man. If you are curious about the mighty God I serve he was quoted, " I didn't come to condemn but to save". I don't judge you Flamingo it is not my place or anyones for that matter. Hang in there.
I could not agree with you more Minister. You definitely speak the truth like I do. Any man that would harm a woman is not a man. If the WARRIOR ever witnesses an act of such immaturity the WARRIOR will lay a beat down upon the perpertrator immediately.

Like you Minister I do not understand how one person such as my self can be confused with so many other posters. Many of these people are insane don't you thing Minister? If only they would open their hearts and let Christ in their hate would go away. I applaud you for telling the truth Minister.

WARRIOR OUT!
Minister of truth

White Oak, TX

#3 Feb 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I could not agree with you more Minister. You definitely speak the truth like I do. Any man that would harm a woman is not a man. If the WARRIOR ever witnesses an act of such immaturity the WARRIOR will lay a beat down upon the perpertrator immediately.
Like you Minister I do not understand how one person such as my self can be confused with so many other posters. Many of these people are insane don't you thing Minister? If only they would open their hearts and let Christ in their hate would go away. I applaud you for telling the truth Minister.
WARRIOR OUT!
Friend one of my favorite quotes is from MLK.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

We can only hope.
Freedom Frighter

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Feb 21, 2013
To the idiot that likes to make physical threat innuendos to Flamingo. I read your post and indeed you're a gutless coward. Let me sum it up for you in thee simple points.

“1. Bullying is not okay. Period.

2. Freedom of religion does not give you the right to physically or verbally assault people.

3. If your sincerely-held religious beliefs require you to bully others, then your beliefs are from SATAN.
Pelican de la Tierra

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Freedom Frighter wrote:
To the idiot that likes to make physical threat innuendos to Flamingo. I read your post and indeed you're a gutless coward. Let me sum it up for you in thee simple points.
“1. Bullying is not okay. Period.
2. Freedom of religion does not give you the right to physically or verbally assault people.
3. If your sincerely-held religious beliefs require you to bully others, then your beliefs are from SATAN.
I am also appaled at anybody who would attack another person on the basis of their religion. That person will definitely go to the hot place below. Flamingo you have friends we have your back don't let one sinfull poster bring you down..
Freedom Fighter

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Pelican de la Tierra wrote:
<quoted text>I am also appaled at anybody who would attack another person on the basis of their religion. That person will definitely go to the hot place below. Flamingo you have friends we have your back don't let one sinfull poster bring you down..
It reminds me of the The Spanish Inquisition. The twisted truth of righteousness wouldn't you say?
Which one is it

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Freedom Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
It reminds me of the The Spanish Inquisition. The twisted truth of righteousness wouldn't you say?
Freedom Frighter or Freedom Fighter
sockpuppet much?
BUSTED!!
Freedom Fighter

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Instead of posting negative icons,
post your justification for threatening or supporting anyone on Topix that commits verbal assault. I don't have a problem with satire but do take exception to threats. By posting your negative icons speaks volumes in regards to let say your lack of character, values and morals.
Freedom Fighter

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Which one is it wrote:
<quoted text>
sockpuppet much?
BUSTED!!
So busted over a typo WOW.
Again speaks volumes of your character. Did I spell that correctly? Perhaps you WERE to busy judging people you failed to see the location Born again Loser.
U HAVE BEEN BUSTED

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Freedom Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
So busted over a typo WOW.
Again speaks volumes of your character. Did I spell that correctly? Perhaps you WERE to busy judging people you failed to see the location Born again Loser.
If you would keep the same name, there would be no typo.
you are an idiot to the nth degree.
Freedom Frighter

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Which one is it wrote:
<quoted text>
sockpuppet much?
BUSTED!!
Who are you? Heisenturd, Gorky or Barb?
Freedom Fighter

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Which one is it wrote:
<quoted text>
sockpuppet much?
BUSTED!!
Are you Gorky, Barb or Heisenturd?
Frighter Freedom

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Feb 21, 2013
U HAVE BEEN BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
nth degree? lol, how old are you 12? WTF, idiot..
Minister of Truth

White Oak, TX

#14 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Where does your evil and hate come from friend. You proclaim some superiority because of a typo yet over look a person making physical threats. Is it because you feel that you're better than them? Do you proclaim to be a Christian if so cast the first stone. Your hypocrisy of continuing to berate Freedom Fighter is so ludicrous and almost laughable if not sad. Please for the record state your moniker friend before pointing fingers at others. Why don't you condemn this man for making threats of wishing Flamingo dead. Perhaps you don't is because I'm speaking to the Devil himself. Your vileness and wickedness can only come from the bowels of Hell. Please don't bother to reply, I have to go wash the filth that emanates from your morally corrupt soul.
Fighter Freedom

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Now guess which one I am..
Grammar Cop

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Congratulations moron thanks to you everyone who reads your message will be a little dumber.
James Keaton

United States

#17 Feb 21, 2013
I'm from Stonewall Tx a small town in Central Tx population under 1000. Everybody knows each other and would do anything to help a stranger in need. We believe in the teachings of the bible of showing compassion, forgiveness and love for one another. I am not so naive to believe people can't be hateful and ugly. What I don't understand how some one can say he is religious and be hateful and judgmental. Perhaps some one from Alamogordo can explain.
you are just

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Feb 21, 2013
James Keaton wrote:
I'm from Stonewall Tx a small town in Central Tx population under 1000. Everybody knows each other and would do anything to help a stranger in need. We believe in the teachings of the bible of showing compassion, forgiveness and love for one another. I am not so naive to believe people can't be hateful and ugly. What I don't understand how some one can say he is religious and be hateful and judgmental. Perhaps some one from Alamogordo can explain.
a liar any way I look at it.
really sad

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Feb 21, 2013
14 posts by the same person under different identities. This gets sicker every day. Talking to yourself and answering yourself. Praise the sweet name of Jesus. There but for the grace of God go I.
And for anyone who cares, the gospel of Jesus the Christ is about what God did for mankind not what man does. For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son, that whoever would believe in Him would be saved.
Thank you Jesus!!!
Minister of Truth

White Oak, TX

#20 Feb 21, 2013
Mr Keaton as you can see by this poor man he is suffering. He believes everyone including himself is the same person posting from all over the U.S. He has wished harmed and death to a poster on Topix, and has now called you a liar while professing Christianity in the same breath . Such malicious and outrageous accusations could only come from the lips of Lucifer himself any way you look at it. The question I must asked was this man truly saved to begin with for his inequities would indicate other wise. What is hidden in the dark will be revealed in the light. How did this man know we were referencing him since no one mentioned a name? One possibility is that the assertions are factual and without prejudice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orogrande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i don't like being lied to one bit! 29 min Yawn 8
After 30 Years Of Mass Shootings, We Still Have... 43 min Another 280
Where is it ? 45 min As usual 20
Clinton Foundation 1 hr Nope 12
Why God is so important. 1 hr So God 19
The Streets of Paris, France 1 hr Nope 27
Republican Backers are Backing Away From Trump 1 hr Nope 30

Orogrande Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance