Otero County Sheriff's logs

There are 7 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Jan 6, 2010, titled Otero County Sheriff's logs. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Editor's note: Sheriff's logs are provided to the Daily News by the Otero County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

curious

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Jan 6, 2010
I saw a couple officers and ambulance heading up thunder road on Saturday. Anyone know what happened? Just thought maybe someone heard the call on a scanner or something.
klp

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Jan 6, 2010
hipaa
Jedediah

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 6, 2010
Good grief for such a small Town, Alamo sure has its fair share of perps and/or problems. Don't you'all have cable?

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Jan 6, 2010
Jedediah wrote:
Good grief for such a small Town, Alamo sure has its fair share of perps and/or problems. Don't you'all have cable?
Yeah, but all they show is El Paso news. We learned from all your crap.
Sinaloa

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 6, 2010
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but all they show is El Paso news. We learned from all your crap.
Well I guess Alamo has got to learn something because the repetitive OLD NEWS Alamo provides are getting stale: the same deaths are still listed instead of giving the surviving relatives a break and the same police reports and Otero Court reports are the same. Thats not to mention to same ole WhiteSands blah, blah and all the Tea Parties, etc. Oh gosh. What small takes.

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Jan 6, 2010
Sinaloa wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess Alamo has got to learn something because the repetitive OLD NEWS Alamo provides are getting stale: the same deaths are still listed instead of giving the surviving relatives a break and the same police reports and Otero Court reports are the same. Thats not to mention to same ole WhiteSands blah, blah and all the Tea Parties, etc. Oh gosh. What small takes.
Your headlines don't read any better.
i know

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Jan 14, 2010
It was an elderly man suffering from a heartattack. since the deputies are trained in first aid, can respond and arrive faster then volunteer ems people and now carry an AED, they responded to assist. from what i heard, the man lived thanks to all involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orogrande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ramadi lost 5 min Ralph 17
All six indited 3 hr So they 4
From a Navy Chaplain 12 hr wtf 24
Refugee resettlement. 13 hr I guess 5
B.O. refuses 13 hr What 11
How's the war ? 13 hr Why 13
To old to fight- to slow to slow to run. 13 hr Soyou 2
More from around the web

Orogrande People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE