should Topix remove newsless slandero...

should Topix remove newsless slanderous posts?

Created by kids reading crap on Jan 15, 2009

58 votes

Click on an option to vote

NO

YES

DON'T CARE

MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF IT

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kids reading crap

Ringoes, NJ

#1 Jan 15, 2009
Topix moderators are lax in their duties when judgeing when a post is within the
TERMS OF SERVICE agreement.
Topix doesn't do anything when you report slanderous posts, mean, defiling, filthy lieing posts that kids read, and adults laugh at what is written, THIS IS SICK, AND WRONG for Topix to let this continue. It surely isn't news.

Since: Jan 09

Jacksonville, IL

#2 Jan 16, 2009
What's your problem? Can't control what your kids are doing on the computer? Ignorant of how to go to tools-options...click on the parental control? You sound like Rudi or his sister!!! Oh..go sit your's down somewhere. If you find some of the stuff on these sites offensive to kids you really better think about what else they may be reading on the internet that is far far worse than here.

If ya don't like it...don't read it..DUH smar-tass???

Jacksonville, IL

#3 Jan 16, 2009
Besides the previous...think ya can censor t.v. too?
Can't control your own self and household, but trying to control other's? OH PLEASE!!!!!

“REALLY? NO WAY!”

Since: Nov 08

OROFINITE

#4 Jan 16, 2009
mm Connie's got a point you know. I think its wierd how somethings here one min. and gone the next. Censoring isn't right especially when its on topix :0)
Gypsy Demons Fly Ball

Ringoes, NJ

#5 Jan 16, 2009
Thankyou Topix for the cleaning house, although, there is now a dead link to a deleted post in the Kendrick, ID topix forum, FAR-OUT !!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kendrick-id/T...

I would hope that the RobbieJudiRudiLattieTottie gets the counseling he will need to interact with fellow human beings, even if He does have so-said problems. Really need to work on that. Not only are you a threat to your surroundings, but at the same time, you sound like you have blew it for getting better and moving on to bigger and better thangs besides rolling in the same mud that you threw the first mudball with. No signs of improvement in your seriousness for even trying to get better. You know, if you cannot strive to better yourself, then I am assured that someone will interviene in your treatment of 'self', Your choice, basically. To quote Clint Eastwood, "whats it gonna be,... punk?" You are obviously an educated man, yet, the childish antics you exorcise are not funny comming from a self styled wanna-bee MountainMan, with a teenage woody in their jeans. Get over it. Move on, Just walk away is right. If not, you are late in submitting your THESIS OF 'CONVINCING EVIDENCE'
BTW; IF YOU NEED A BUDDIST MONK OR A Ayvereda Priest to personally deliver your Sanskrit, That can be done. What kind of help do you desire? Not in your fantasy's, but in your everyday realities.

“REALLY? NO WAY!”

OROFINITE

#6 Jan 16, 2009
I don't think he even comes to Orofino site anymore.

Jacksonville, IL

#7 Jan 17, 2009
I tried to post here last p.m. and NOPE it did not go through..."maybe" because I put for my name, Connie "Cyberghettomouth" Moen. I was signed in, but the above about being currently logged in was not up there, only a box, and it should have gone through anyway.

Hey HeavenlyGypsyDemonsflyballprin ceofpakistan! Glad your back! Yes, I'm GLAD that "whoever" FINALLY took off Robert McLaughlin's CRAP! But, stuff has been removed that did not have foul language, and was pretty recent belonging too others. Where are ya "ain't misbehavin", "iknow", and "iknowyoudude", etc. Where's Howard Dice? and the "fbi"????

Oh! For "Prudie 24-7,#1 up here,...here's some news for ya...a friend of mine from Grand Forks, ND told me that he saw on the news that Mars is full of "methane gas".#1 would probably prefer that we all go burn in "heck". So...may post #1 go bite one big, and kiss his arse. Here's more Greater Metro Orofino NEWS: "Booduh" is talking crazy fantasy loonie about H.D., once more. I think he does check out topix where he STARTED IT!

Sincerely...otta the freezer
"Cyberghettomouth"
seriously folks

Ringoes, NJ

#8 Jan 17, 2009
I only wish this site incorperated the phpBB technology, to be able to edit your posts, if things change, or you/I have been made aware of terms of service violations, so they could be corrected instead of deleted, but I know the sometimes with all the posts and things, it gets out of hand, uncontrolable and outright rediculous.

I wouldn't want to pussy foot around and toy with anyone, yet, others may want to do the opposite. Difference of persona. I get no fun out of egotistically badgering someone, don't know about you*(whoever reading this) I believe there are other ways of getting enlightenment other than making someone elses life miserable. I surely do not take pleasure in making up stories to boost my ego, or to set anothers ego on fire. Where are the people who dare to 'Live and Let Live'? Isn't it about time to give it a try?

Life is difficult enough without having some JesterHeaded Joker, always wanting to be the class clown. Sometimes, they have been doing it for so long, I think they are in process of believing their own made up fantasy inside their FantasyFactory of yellow matter custer they have for brains.(notice I said yellow, not grey, they are terribly infected and in dire need of a lobotamy.)

Stay warm all, winter is not over by a couple months. And we will all do our best at making Topix.net a great place to be, in the meantime.
Seriously Folks.

Jacksonville, IL

#9 Jan 17, 2009
Gypsy Demons Fly Ball wrote:
Thankyou Topix for the cleaning house, although, there is now a dead link to a deleted post in the Kendrick, ID topix forum, FAR-OUT !!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kendrick-id/T...
I would hope that the RobbieJudiRudiLattieTottie gets the counseling he will need to interact with fellow human beings, even if He does have so-said problems. Really need to work on that. Not only are you a threat to your surroundings, but at the same time, you sound like you have blew it for getting better and moving on to bigger and better thangs besides rolling in the same mud that you threw the first mudball with. No signs of improvement in your seriousness for even trying to get better. You know, if you cannot strive to better yourself, then I am assured that someone will interviene in your treatment of 'self', Your choice, basically. To quote Clint Eastwood, "whats it gonna be,... punk?" You are obviously an educated man, yet, the childish antics you exorcise are not funny comming from a self styled wanna-bee MountainMan, with a teenage woody in their jeans. Get over it. Move on, Just walk away is right. If not, you are late in submitting your THESIS OF 'CONVINCING EVIDENCE'
BTW; IF YOU NEED A BUDDIST MONK OR A Ayvereda Priest to personally deliver your Sanskrit, That can be done. What kind of help do you desire? Not in your fantasy's, but in your everyday realities.
Don't suppose "TG?" would love to see his name removed from the top of that forum, that R.M. probably put up??? Also, is Mr. McLaughlin telling the truth about spy tapes of his bathroom and bedroom being sent to CNN, and about Nancy Grace making coments? Because, I sure never saw a thing about whatever he was/is talking about! Nothing at CNN archives, either. What indictments (per rudi 24-7 site)???
Also, it was John McLaughlin,(former McLaughlin Group???) not Robert, he claimed. "If" there was something gone down in "Metro" Orofino, It would have caught me eye, unless I missed something! Was there anything of truth in his rantings about the above? Or was/is it all a fantasy?

“REALLY? NO WAY!”

OROFINITE

#10 Jan 17, 2009
If you don't follow R.M. Then you don't know the senerio. He is a pychopathic, multi persnality, schizo who has been blowing up Topix with very Odd and rediculous crap. No one is makeing fun of him or putting him down. He makes up stories and talks crazy. We all wish that he would just get some help.

Jacksonville, IL

#11 Jan 17, 2009
Sick of hate wrote:
If you don't follow R.M. Then you don't know the senerio. He is a pychopathic, multi persnality, schizo who has been blowing up Topix with very Odd and rediculous crap. No one is makeing fun of him or putting him down. He makes up stories and talks crazy. We all wish that he would just get some help.
That's Exactly what I thought to begin with, BUT needed some affirmation, after what "seriously" above said. Apparently a couple of people here REALLY don't know. I didn't know at all until I joined a couple of weeks ago, just what kind of trouble a couple of Orofino people (or more??) have personally been having with R.M. Now that most of the posts,etc. have been deleted from a couple of "informative" sites in reply to said "madman", probably nobody else will REALLY know.

Thanks for your feedback! R.M. will, no doubt, continue to plague even MORE people living near him...whenever. Wonder if a "seriously" has "a clue" as to WHY, and would that person like to have him for their neighbor, or friend? Let alone have to live in the same town with?

I'd still love to know HOW a forum, and posts got deleted from topix? I am still keeping an eye on all of it from afar. At one point yesterday I tried to quit topix, completely, but changed my mind, and glad I did!

“REALLY? NO WAY!”

OROFINITE

#12 Jan 17, 2009
ithink about that too.
i give up

Ringoes, NJ

#13 Jan 17, 2009
I would say, start with reading the http://www.topix.com/topix/terms of service, meaning, know what is acceptable to post, how to interact with posts, and also if you want to dispute a topic or post, you have the option of sending feedback http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback... Topix remove newsless slanderous posts?- Topix
to the people who started topix. They have rules to abide by in the terms of service, and if someone violates them in any way, they are subject to removal, alot like people who are in society and become a problem to others, they are subject to removal, I believe that people are serious about this, I can only hope so, or/and, keep it under a strict https secured, not public, private, group that has no association to public servers whatsoever.
Broadcasting 'bad news' has no place among any news network, and when it approaches criminal proportion, it is time to do something about it.
To isolate the insane, as to not infect others with their poison thoughts.
lock em up since they want to have criminal intention. Put them in a privatized prison, unlike the one in their mind.

Jacksonville, IL

#14 Jan 17, 2009
i give up wrote:
I would say, start with reading the http://www.topix.com/topix/terms of service, meaning, know what is acceptable to post, how to interact with posts, and also if you want to dispute a topic or post, you have the option of sending feedback http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback... Topix remove newsless slanderous posts?- Topix
to the people who started topix. They have rules to abide by in the terms of service, and if someone violates them in any way, they are subject to removal, alot like people who are in society and become a problem to others, they are subject to removal, I believe that people are serious about this, I can only hope so, or/and, keep it under a strict https secured, not public, private, group that has no association to public servers whatsoever.
Broadcasting 'bad news' has no place among any news network, and when it approaches criminal proportion, it is time to do something about it.
To isolate the insane, as to not infect others with their poison thoughts.
lock em up since they want to have criminal intention. Put them in a privatized prison, unlike the one in their mind.
I don't think you understand. There were ALOT of posts/replies that did NOT break ANY terms here...o.k. Had no foul language, slander, etc. I, no doubt, said more "crap" than most of them, and mine are still on in a couple of places! The posts weren't very old either. The only person lyin' was Mr. McLaughlin, got that one? That was great, him who started the two forums in question, is deleted. BUT...all the other people are deleted...except for the ones that I replied to, you can see their posts. Sometimes you see some of my posts...other times they are gone, recently...then pop back up elsewhere! NOW do you get it??? Something is wrong goin' on with this website..o.k.? All there is are some of mine on the "TG?" site...but, are gradually going, I noticed. No other people have posted there in the past couple of days...or aren't allowed to. I think this site is being hacked...because it IS just too weird. There for one day only me and "sick of hate"...had anything new posted. I really don't think that most of this has a thing to do with inappropriate posts...terms of service. A bug or glitch could be it, though. I really think that if topix was going to delete the others, then ALL of mine should have gone, too!!!
One guy only quoted some stuff from Wikipedia. What's wrong with THAT??? A "certain person" is over at yahoo groups rudi 24-7, lately...go check it out. I'm telling you in case you don't know it already.

Jacksonville, IL

#15 Jan 17, 2009
Sick of hate wrote:
ithink about that too.
I'm going to give it a couple of days...and "if" things don't improve...I am going to quit topix, completely. Have you tried to post or reply on the "TG?" forum site? I still had three new ones I wrote on there...no nothin' else.
This is creepy!!! And, I don't like it one bit. Mine "should have been" deleted, too. You never said anything out of the way anywhere on topix. So, I really don't understand why your stuff was gone. Wish topix feedback would e-mail me back, and explain it their own selves.

“REALLY? NO WAY!”

OROFINITE

#16 Jan 17, 2009
they didn't deleat any of my posts. oddly

Jacksonville, IL

#17 Jan 17, 2009
Sick of hate wrote:
they didn't deleat any of my posts. oddly
When I go to "Tim Greenland?" All I'm seeing now on my computer is the last 3 posts I did on Thursday, and the replies I made to other's letters are gone now, and I don't see your's there at all!!! But, you can see your posts there? Can you view other's that were on there at all? Cuz now this is getting even weirder!

Jacksonville, IL

#18 Jan 17, 2009
Connie Moen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't suppose "TG?" would love to see his name removed from the top of that forum, that R.M. probably put up??? Also, is Mr. McLaughlin telling the truth about spy tapes of his bathroom and bedroom being sent to CNN, and about Nancy Grace making coments? Because, I sure never saw a thing about whatever he was/is talking about! Nothing at CNN archives, either. What indictments (per rudi 24-7 site)???
Also, it was John McLaughlin,(former McLaughlin Group???) not Robert, he claimed. "If" there was something gone down in "Metro" Orofino, It would have caught me eye, unless I missed something! Was there anything of truth in his rantings about the above? Or was/is it all a fantasy?

I obviously must be careful here; "Him who we all know by now", on his other group site has been doing his yenthang...and today, decided he can do "magic", when he learns it all. What's next? He turns himself into an avowed satanist??? "If" the Dworshak ever breaks, no doubt he'll take credit for his newly acquired "Merlin" abilities. Have you noticed the first couple of posts here are now missing? Prudie24-7 (1st post here), sounded like a puritanical-victorian mix. I don't think he/she was only talking about "Houdini's" rantings! Some people have zero sense of humor. Laughter is the best medicine. Take something NOT FUNNY and turn it around...ya know? I think the Irish King is stuck in the 60's-70's scene...how do ya do that at about 40 years old??? Like he did some bad acid in his teens or 20's, maybe. As he chants on while playing "Inagaddavidda"? Crazy Mother__________ p.s. Maybe the corps of engineers could make a lake where the dam and res. is??? The mayor better order up several cases of inner tubes, and a 12 pkg.
Gypsy Demon

Ringoes, NJ

#19 Jan 17, 2009
ahh come back to topix, must be a glitch or something. I used to think that robirudilattietottie was the editor or moderator of this site, surely had the look about being the moderator of the harikrishna site.

anyway, I let it go, it wasn't worth holding on to. That is way out there further than DisneyLand.

There has to be better conversation to be had.
Magic? Yeah, Thats the wonder of it all. I wonder what level of monkhood into the mantra robirudi is? Think he has you buffalode? What a mystically mastermind of inbreniated twisted thoughts. Next thing you know, he is going to start off telling us of his experiences with Harry Potter, riding a light beam to another realm of Mystical Whims, to a Wizard, and the Wizard is his 400 pound BhuddaBuddy. No wonder he worships him. He looks like Bhudda. What a show this is turning out to be. I don't think I need to be associated with domestic hoods wannabee called MonKs now. from a distance is preferrable.
Monkey Squat I can believe. oooooh greasy
RipTorn nowUCmenowUdont

Ringoes, NJ

#20 Jan 17, 2009
uhh what this? Zero

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orofino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dworshak Dam wins 'potentially unsafe' rating (Jan '09) May '17 Nez Perce County ... 50
Orofino Music Forum (Feb '13) Apr '17 Musikologist 17
News See the info and photo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 W Parker 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '16 spoon 10
News Multiple arrests result from Orofino drug inves... (Oct '08) Feb '16 Omaha 57
News Idaho House panel backs 'Orofino Maniacs' speci... (Feb '16) Feb '16 SHARI 1
Best bar in Orofino to pick girl for three way ... (Mar '15) Oct '15 truman 4

Orofino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orofino Mortgages