Oro Valley bureaucracy nearly out of ...

Oro Valley bureaucracy nearly out of office space, study shows

There are 2 comments on the Northwest Explorer story from Mar 30, 2007, titled Oro Valley bureaucracy nearly out of office space, study shows. In it, Northwest Explorer reports that:

“You always get two or three rabble rousers at these things”

The Navajo Room, in the Town of Oro Valley's Development Services Building, is meant to be an employee break room. via Northwest Explorer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Explorer.

OVODd

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2007
The Oro Valley bureaucracy needs to be out of office space. Too much growth produces problems in every area of the community. Kick the bureaucrats out and there will be more office space. What will this problem cost you for new building, Oro Valley? You need to find the money for Colorado River water--your wells are running out of water from the decreasing aquafir. Think about--you're in a desert. Out of control growth, no water, exploitation by developers-how long will it last????
OVODd

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2007
Wait a minute, did I just read that someoneone named Munoz just wished all "whites would be shot in Mexico." Why hasn't someone arrested her? What would happen to an American of Northern European descent if they had said that on this message board? Such hate from someone living in a country whose people did not establish, but who is willing to come here and steal what they did not build is WRONG!! But apparently in the Mexican mind wrong doesn't apply and the Catholic church's teachings are also not applicable. Here's the truth--Mexican's are not capable of running a country like this. The minute they hit majority, the United States will no longer exist and the third-world-over-populated stupidity that reigns in Mexican will rule here. The consequences will be that they will have to run for another border. Maybe China next time. Can ou swim? You think you can steal what you cannot make for yourself--and wish my people dead Munoz--ha, just wait!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oro Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blanca lucia monge ,herman castillo has been c... Tue omg 2
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Nov '13) Jul 17 Thesadtroubador 8
Prostitutes on 6th ave (Jun '11) Jul 17 Addiction and pro... 9
Tucson Immigraton Judges bring booze to work Jul 17 Justice For All 1
Tucson Immigration Judges order the falsificati... Jul 17 Justice For All 1
Looking For RICHARD COLOZZI (Mar '09) Jul 15 Llll 2
Quick feature points referral code (May '14) Jul 13 Longdark 89

Oro Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance