Sears bathroom sex sting case will go to trial

An Ormond Beach man arrested during a sex sting at a Sears bathroom will return to trial court, now than an appellate court will allow key evidence in the case. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thekraut

Miami, FL

#24 May 16, 2009
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
America is going down hill fast. It has gotten so bad that when I am with my 10-year-old grandson, I don't want him to go into the restroom by himself. Yet, I always wonder if someone is thinking I am a pervert because I am going into a restroom with a young child.
When I am shopping and making my way to my car, if there is a woman ahead of me in the parking lot, I go out of my way to divert my route so she won't be fearful.
I can't believe our country has come to this.
You can thank all the pervert republicans who hang out in public restrooms
Sean

Orlando, FL

#25 May 16, 2009
Gotta love those Republicans.
Boo

Mountain View, CA

#26 May 16, 2009
Wide-Stance
Amazed

Oviedo, FL

#27 May 16, 2009
Thekraut wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank all the pervert republicans who hang out in public restrooms
Wrong. I think the perversion is on both sides of the political fence.
Wrong

Apopka, FL

#28 May 16, 2009
There is nothing clearing in life than the door was closed. There is no sophistic construction of the facts that can save the Judges of the Fifth District Court of Appeals. They have disgraced themselves and the legal profession. The judges of the Fifth District Court of Appeals are far worse than the Sears masturbators.
Ranger

Charlotte, NC

#29 May 16, 2009
joyce a wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that many of the men caught in these stings are married family men who do not call themselves "gay".
The term for this according to required reading in my Sociology class is "being on the down low."
Apparently, hundreds of men are on the downlow looking to make contact with other men. Imagine the diseases they bring home to their unsuspecting wives!
really concerned citizen

Edgewater, FL

#30 May 18, 2009
It is amazing that if you have ties with city government it is ok to be perverted. There are a couple guys who like boys and yet they sit on city boards and others listen to their wisdom. Just check who is with the pier committee and beachside watch.
Ozzie

Melbourne, FL

#31 May 18, 2009
I guess it's best to go about your business in sears bathroom and don't whistle, read, move a foot, or cough. Seems that the evidence is a bit vague. Why didn't they just put in surveillance cameras?
Harry

Melbourne, FL

#32 May 18, 2009
Jack Barrett wrote:
I am happy how the court ruled. As a young vice agent I worked the bathroom at Sears, Fashion Square on complaints of lewd conduct. We caught men from all walks of lifem one being an IRS agent. Funny how we all got audited that year. All the indicators mentioned are codes these men use. How would you like your 10 yr old son coming in to this bathroom. If dad isn't along, mom has no chice but to send him in there alone. Cops don't go to these places unless they get complaints, so it must have been a problem
I must be naive. Why on earth would anyone go into a bathroom at a mall or anywhere else to have sex? Why doesn't the mall install cameras in the actual bathroom where some poor security guy could see (yukk) one guy follow another in a stall.
lily boca raton fl

Miami, FL

#33 May 18, 2009
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
I must be naive. Why on earth would anyone go into a bathroom at a mall or anywhere else to have sex? Why doesn't the mall install cameras in the actual bathroom where some poor security guy could see (yukk) one guy follow another in a stall.
Most of them are married straight men living a lie
Fred Finley

San Diego, CA

#34 May 18, 2009
sounds like married gay men living a lie
Pooty Tang

United States

#36 Jan 30, 2011
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>America is going down hill fast. It has gotten so bad that when I am with my 10-year-old grandson, I don't want him to go into the restroom by himself. Yet, I always wonder if someone is thinking I am a pervert because I am going into a restroom with a young child.

When I am shopping and making my way to my car, if there is a woman ahead of me in the parking lot, I go out of my way to divert my route so she won't be fearful.

I can't believe our country has come to this.
You are only a perv if you hold it for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ormond Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathleen Halfast (Mar '14) Wed Renae 4
Review: Alien Aircraft Corp Mar 23 Abducted 1
Review: House-Call Vet - Judith A Milcarsky DVM (May '10) Mar 22 Angela Bertolami 2
Billy Lane Mar 21 longlivebilly 1
Dinosaurs never existed, God put those fossils ... (Jun '07) Mar 20 killapwny 94
News Daytona Beach gang arrests: 33 in custody and m... (Jul '10) Mar 18 NSBResident 31
News Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... (Sep '14) Mar 13 Crow 18
Ormond Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ormond Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]