Run! Run fast and run far.

Posted in the Ormond Beach Forum

William D-Fens Foster

Palatka, FL

#1 Nov 16, 2012
That is my advice to you if you face ANY type of legal issue here in Florida... hell, probably in the whole of the US. You will NOT get a fair trial. I do not care what anyone tells you, your lawyer or a friend.. it will not happen. Here in the United States, certainly in Florida there is no such thing as "fair".

Your fate depends upon several things, not one of them being your guilt or innocence.

(these are in no particular order)
1st: Your race. If your skin is dark, accept that any judge, be they male, female, black, white or some shade in between will go harder on you based solely on your skin color. You may think you are safe because the judge is a minority... think again. They have to prove that they don't go soft on other minorities.
2nd: The amount of money in your pocket. If you are living below the poverty line, you are screwed. You are expendable in the eyes of the government (federal, state and local). This is a two parter.. of course if you can afford an attorney that will pull out all the stops and actually make the prosecutor work.. you have a chance. Prosecutors are lazy-fucks and they want to take the easy way out. They bark loud until you offer them your hand and then they tear it off. They threaten you with HORRIFIC outcomes unless you "cop a plea" (regardless of actual guilt in the matter) and then they make sure that you are screwed. They lie and tell you that if you DO accept a deal.. you will be given the minimum AND be given a chance at lighter punishment... and then they change your paperwork to reflect something entirely different.
So if you can afford an attorney that will withstand the empty threats of the prosecutors.. you should do ok. If, however, you get stuck with a public pretender... forget it. You WILL NOT walk away without getting bent over. The second part of this is, if you don't have a lot of money to your name.. you are unimportant in the eyes of a judge. Seeing as how they make a mint-in-cash each time they lift their robe, you are unimportant to them. You are like an ant and they will squash you. If, however.. you have enough money to belong to the same "Skull-and-Bones/Free Mason/Cigar Club/Country Club" as these toerags, then you might be ok.. because they don't want to lock their friends up and risk their "high status" in their little group.

Face it, you will not get a fair trial, no matter what.

My advice, if you are currently tied up in some kind of legal issue and there is any kind of "jail-time" attached, even in possibility... do NOT go back to court. Get on your horse and ride out of town and do not look back.

I have talked to a LOT of people who have experienced this very thing... and if they had the chance to do it all over again.. they would skip the kangaroo court and FLEE.

While on the subject, let me just add that law enforcement.. local, state, county, federal... absolute bastards. Each and every one of them. The lies that come out of their pie-holes is enough to make a sane person go crazy. They have a license to lie.. it is their badge, and they will lie to you in any way that they can in order to get you to say something that they can stretch into "evidence" against you. Do not say a WORD to them.. Wait.. say ONE WORD to them.. "Lawyer".. and then let them sit there in their idiotic state and stare at the wall until your lawyer shows up, or until they have to cut you loose because they don't really have anything on you. If a pig tells you that water is wet, you better turn on the sink and check for yourself because they will lie about anything and everything.

</rant>
Fla guy

Crestview, FL

#2 Nov 16, 2012
I agree with alot of what you're saying.

I have also become a believer in the old adage -Punishment is a big deterent to crime. In other words, WALK THE LINE BOYS.
William D-Fens Foster

Merritt Island, FL

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Unfortunately, the guilty are not punished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ormond Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Daytona Beach, FL (Aug '10) Fri MEME 62
Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Dec 19 Ghost 91
new business just opening Dec 18 ultimate powersports 2
Tis the season to dump cases! Dec 16 hummingbirddraago... 1
Need some help... Dec 15 True Blue Local 1
Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... Dec 10 See It Get It 4
Debate: Marijuana - Daytona Beach, FL (Aug '10) Dec 8 bobbarbie 109
Ormond Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web