King Tony

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

I swear I saw on the news that a daytona cop shot a young girl being held hostage in a home invasion and now I can't find any info on it. The story is a guy broke into a collage house and robbed then held three girls hostage on the way out held a gun to one of the girls head and then pointed the gun at a cop and he shot the robber 7 times and the girl once, she died. She was a twin and beautiful. I want to protest the action this cop took but I need more info...
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

This story wasn't in Daytona Beach. It was in Hemsted N.Y. The police officer has taken a sick leave. There hasn't been any mention of an internal investigation- suspension or termination regarding the police officer. Protesting what happened will not change the lives of the victims families. There must be an enormous ammount of guilt and embarrassment for the police officer and his family members which by all means does not out weight the circumstances however by all accounts you should not treat this as an intentional murder by looking for media coverage to justify your own morbid curiosity!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Someone will have to investigate. You will need all of the information. The sustect fired the first shot-at the police officer= the police officer, reacted- giving the suspect a window of oppertunity to use the victim as a human shield, which was mentioned in the report. Taking sides is not an issue. Turning tragedy into media speculation is. It becomes a violationof rights to everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ormond Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ormond Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••